Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? (57072 Views)

Falz – The Amount Of People Trying To Be President This Point Is Ridiculous / Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Response From NERC / At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Eddaman77(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes ooo!
This morning sef
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Morbeta11(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yarimo and Helliues should answer that....
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by okoloto: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sometimes you forget to replace not because you don't have the money grin
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by DestinyNigga: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
It has happened to me twice
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Kevineleven(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Thank God you brought this up.
This is the most perfect red flag in the whole world, any body that does that, is a stingy person.
Take note ladies and Gents.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by EdiskyHarry: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
So sad.
Life is full of ups and downs
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by BabaIbo: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na sensodyne rapid action I dey use, normal level, I do this everytime I can't press it out again.

What is there?

Before you call me broke ass, na wetin I dey sell.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Ubdavis(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
It got to a point where I used soap.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zee0007:
As the headline captions. Have you?
Mtchewww 9ja mentality this doesn't meant you won't buy another MacLean afterall rubbish
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Afolue(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
It’s bad. Highest I use salt
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Eviana(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Absolutely.....so much is in there when one gets into the nooks and crannies.... smiley
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Promicah: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
graceilina:
I can afford one million of this toothpaste but I still do this sometimes

I can't even afford it now. Please can you buy one for mee. Should I drop acct no fir one please?
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by MartinMoth: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
This one still better

You never reach level wey you go dey use salt πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Reality3080: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dshocker:
All those that supported the rigging of the 2023 general election will definitely get to this point in Jesus name Amen....
another pained igbo
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by isycollins(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes atimes
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by DarlingtonC: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.... It happens... Not because there's no money to buy a new one, just that many things on someone's mind might make you forget to get a new one...
And you must brush... So one has to resort to doing this method or go out without brushing πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ...
My dear, you couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by BabaIbo: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
So sad.
Life is full of ups and downs

Bros abeg rest, no be everybody wey dey do am dey broke or poor, some are just naturally like that.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by annayawchee: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
We don reach chewing stick and agne nwanma stage...

Dey there
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Roger3D(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zee0007:
Yes. Far back in 1994 while attending boarding secondary school. Why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Cpossibility(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Na today? Back2back
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Zee0007: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Roger3D:
Yes. Far back in 1994 while attending boarding secondary school. Why do you ask?

Because that's my state now. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ I don't want to feel like I am alone in this brokenness of a thing abi to forget.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Roger3D(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hidewell:
Even motivational speakers can't help you at this point. This state, you are poor and not broke.
You don't really have to be broke or poor to do that. Even slight forgetfulness can get you to this point. When it becomes a regular occurrence however, then poverty is surely knocking on your door grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by meedoLock(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Well, as Nigerian higher schools graduates, who had in one way or the other states with folks and pals together in schools, you would have been here, not that you are so poor to not be able to afford one as people above have been saying, but because there was no provision for new one at that moment, or you had to use something ASAP before rushing out. A lot of factor could play out to result in it.

But the reality is that people does it a lot as the situation presents itself.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Chibuzoripob: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
sad it is not cause of poverty,people fo it to eliminate counterfeit products
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by TheAdvocate(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
This has nothing to do with lack of money. Sometimes, I have an untouched tube of toothpaste but I will still cut the one about to finish. Even with detergent, I pour water inside it and shake it. It's sweet.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by jomarick(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
It happens all the time not because of lack of funds but no time to go buy a new one. We also tend to forget has finished.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Irupetepete: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
Are u sure of your explanation?.
it happened to me once. Am used to charcoal toothpaste and it finished.
Forgot like days, na only when I wn brush I dey remember say he Don finish
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Michaelspresh(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nop
I haven't gotten to this point and God will never let me get to that point
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by chemicalwasiu(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
taylor89:
Lol

Several times. The last time was just few days ago.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by chemicalwasiu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zee0007:

Several times. The last time was just few days ago.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by BabaIbo: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dshocker:
All those that supported the rigging of the 2023 general election will definitely get to this point in Jesus name Amen....

No be so bro, no be everybody wey dey do am dey suffer abeg.

Change your mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.