Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? (57031 Views)

Falz – The Amount Of People Trying To Be President This Point Is Ridiculous / Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Response From NERC / At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by MSesan: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Dshocker:
All those that supported the rigging of the 2023 general election will definitely get to this point in Jesus name Amen....

Wetin dey worry this one? Na Jesus teach you to dey cause people up an down àbí? 😳😳
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Gerard28: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2023
Sucre6:

Ah comrade 😂

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by mofresh(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2023
[right][I still do that too...even when I ne mow old waiting for me to be used...lolxb
taylor89:
Even if I’m a billionaire I’ll still do it

I no fit allow waste
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Kinsedes: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
masterchi:

This has nothing to do with being rich or poor. We do this when we can't go out to get a replacement not only because we don't have money..

Pls give me a flash, I'll call.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Kinsedes:

Pls give me a flash, I'll call. 09019900012
send a dm bro. I cannot call you
Re: Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? by CioAngels(f): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Yes now for years, because Nigeria has been out of normal healthy life survival for 8 year running and it's higher scratching continuation has kicked off in that last last one month. And it might not end. Kon se épée o. Odo oro ni o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible / Old Macdonald had a farm / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.