Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off (2033 Views)

Is It Polite To Wear This As A Man????(pictures))) / Is There Any Polite Way To Tell A Lady You Are Not Interested Her? / what's the most polite way to say this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by kimba(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2006
hello guys,

theres this girl whos after me, but honestly, i have no feelings for her, yet, she still persists, texting me and calling me , (still making moves sha), even through my friends etc,

pls in your own opinion, whats the most polite way, (to still keep things formal), to tell a girl that you are not interested in her advances/or in any relationship with her, i mean a girl whos always running after you, posing, calling you that she loves you, and why dont you like her etc, trying to get close to you thru your friends etc, you know, theres nothing they wont do, and some girls nowadays just go too far,
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by whitelexi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2006
Ol'boy, why dont u like her now? Is it that she's too ugly or smelly? or u wont like to be seen in public with someone like her, If u want to end it, start from your reason for ending it and the rest will be easy. if u cant make up your mind, just give me one reason why u want her to stop pestering u (apart from "i just dont like her"wink and i will give u the scope. cool
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by kimba(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2006
@whitelexi, she doesnt just appeal to me, thats it

and shes too much of a pest, u know,
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by deb(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
I've been in your shoes times without number.

The more you are rude to her the more she will claim to love you.

Just ignore whatever advances she gives to you and make the habit of
talking about the girl you love to her. You don't need to mention any names
just make passing statements about your babe whenever she's around you.

She will leave you except what she wants is just sex from you.
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by keyne(f): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2009
tel her u r nt interested.if she is decent she wld buzz off
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by teissys(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2009
keyne:

tel her u r nt interested.if she is decent she wld buzz off

shocked shocked shocked
You mean he has been playing hard to get since 2006? Lol
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by yme1(f): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
2006 postshocked shocked shocked

the poster must have been married to some one else by now grin grin grin
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by jacktweed(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
Tell her to F**k off!

It works all the time for ladies! Dont be polite or diplomatic with her. Tell her what she needs to hear. The ruder the better. No sympathy or remorse. They were born for these kind of words unless if you go soft with her, she could mess you up, be extremely aggressive and condescending.

Give her no breathing space. if you cant do it, i'll do it for you for free! grin
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by Youngpo413: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2014
A dirty slap will do
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by WinningEleven(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2018
kimba:
hello guys,

theres this girl whos after me, but honestly, i have no feelings for her, yet, she still persists, texting me and calling me , (still making moves sha), even through my friends etc,

pls in your own opinion, whats the most polite way, (to still keep things formal), to tell a girl that you are not interested in her advances/or in any relationship with her, i mean a girl whos always running after you, posing, calling you that she loves you, and why dont you like her etc, trying to get close to you thru your friends etc, you know, theres nothing they wont do, and some girls nowadays just go too far,

op just tell her nicely
Re: Most Polite Way To Tell Her Off by tpiar: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
yme1:
2006 postshocked shocked shocked

the poster must have been married . . . by now grin grin grin

Probably has new ids, this specific one last posted in 2007.

(1) (Reply)

You Saw Her Through Her Education Now She Elopes With Another Man! / Help! Is she double dating? / Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.