Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? (2030 Views)

He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters / What Will You Do If Your Girlfrnd Wears This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Tokoma: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2012
I'm so sorry for create this topic frnds, but is just that i want to know the reason why so many boys have girlfrnd? And also at which stage or age a somebody must reach or pass before having a girl friend. Your reply is highly needed.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by 195(f): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2012
For sex only!!
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Passion4u(f): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2012
Go & ask ur English teacher.. Guess de young man wil ve de best answer 4u.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by kevotek1000(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2012
my guy meet your pastor make e advice you.. 4 me sha girlfriend tinz na fornication...
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Dbecks(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2012
somebody to kep u busy until u are ready to tie d noth.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Omolola1(f): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2012
people av different reasons, u just need to figure out yours.
As per age, wheneva u ar ready
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Sijo01(f): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2012
Omolola1: people av different reasons, u just need to figure out yours.
As per age, wheneva u ar ready

well said!
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by fubbyy(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2012
The reason for me having gf is for sex that's all, if not for sex to hell with gf
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by 195(f): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2012
fubbyy: The reason for me having gf is for sex that's all, if not for sex to hell with gf

cool cool
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Tokoma: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2012
Guy is't fornicatn or sex only, is that the enough reasn for somebody to have a girlfrnds, i dnt tink so guy.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2012
people want girlfriends for various reasons. ask your friends around that have one and you'll get your answers
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Philipsdael(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2012
Having a gf....is like studying the institution called marriage before being married....
Without having a gf....you wont knw ur "like and unlike"
for me, its okey to have a gf @18yrs......also if u've finish ur high-school....
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Andrew3(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2012
why do u have male friends? remove the male and add female. cool cool cool
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by queensmith: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2012
Lol- i guess it's one of those luxuries. . . .or headaches. Depends on you.

The same reason we have friends is the reason we embark on relationships, imo it's just having someone to share your journey with. Life is a journey and along the way you find your partner in crime.

I will encourage (closer) friendships from 16 (non sexual relationships) but you can get more serious from 18 upwards. Nothing is carved in stone, but that is what I'm comfortable with.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by ODB1: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2012
Is this a pro-GAY debate?
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2012
OP different people have different reasons for having girlfriends or boyfriends as the case may be.

Now one of those reasons is to help tutor them in various aspects of their lives especially those that need special attention say like their english\grammar.

Let's take you as an example,you could decide to date an english teacher,no one would ask why you decided to have an English tutor as a girlfriend, therefore many people have\need girlfriends for obvious reasons like the example cited above.

Age doesn't really matter,maturity counts more IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by claremont(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2012
Regular, guilt-free sex IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2012
if the main reason of having a girlfriend is to have sex (which is the fact) why then do u need to need to have one and waste money and time, there so many good looking and sexy prostitutes out there (which im an advocate of) dont waste ur time chasing after these girls, meet dis whores and have a good sex and move on, no stress, no hear aches,no bb issues, no wahala
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by ODB1: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2012
crusifis: if the main reason of having a girlfriend is to have sex (which is the fact) why then do u need to need to have one and waste money and time, there so many good looking and sexy prostitutes out there (which im an advocate of) dont waste ur time chasing after these girls, meet dis whores and have a good sex and move on, no stress, no hear aches,no bb issues, no wahala
how bout herpes
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2012
O.D.B.:

how bout herpes

what is herpes?
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by deshclones(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2012
crusifis: if the main reason of having a girlfriend is to have sex (which is the fact) why then do u need to need to have one and waste money and time, there so many good looking and sexy prostitutes out there (which im an advocate of) dont waste ur time chasing after these girls, meet dis whores and have a good sex and move on, no stress, no hear aches,no bb issues, no wahala

I disagree man...prostitutes r good for someone in a relationship or marriage ,I do prostitutes too,they tend to just give u sex nd go..no strings attached..unlike having multiple gfs or mistresses.I hv a wonderful girl nd d last thin I need is for her to catch me wit anoda girl...bt personally..I can never give a prostitute head ala Mouth Action..nah..d op needs to experience sex via position 69..and its only a decent girl dat can give him dat pleasure.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by tellwisdom: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2012
Girl frnds?? Na for fffuck na angry angry
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by queensmith: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2012
crusifis:

what is herpes?

AH! AH! AH!!
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2012
deshclones:

I disagree man...prostitutes r good for someone in a relationship or marriage ,I do prostitutes too,they tend to just give u sex nd go..no strings attached..unlike having multiple gfs or mistresses.I hv a wonderful girl nd d last thin I need is for her to catch me wit anoda girl...bt personally..I can never give a prostitute head ala Mouth Action..nah..d op needs to experience sex via position 69..and its only a decent girl dat can give him dat pleasure.

MAN, THERE ARE SO MANY DECENT PROSTITUTES, MORE DECENT THAT THE AVERAGE DECENT GIRL, CREATE A PERSONAL R/SHIP WITH THEM, AND THE WILL GIVE U MORE SEX THAT UR GF WILL
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith:

AH! AH! AH!!

JUST GOOGLED IT, NEVA EVEN HEARD OF IT BEFORE. THANKS THOUGH
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by queensmith: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2012
crusifis:

JUST GOOGLED IT, NEVA EVEN HEARD OF IT BEFORE. THANKS THOUGH

thats the thing, you werent exposed to the health problems that come with sleeping with hookers.

this is really bad because it means most men in Nigeria are probably walking around with all sorts of stds.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by ITbomb(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
Grab a vaseline if you don't want a gf and their wahala
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
O.D.B.:
Is this a pro-GAY debate?
These threads are getting so much these days.
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by fubbyy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
crusifis:

MAN, THERE ARE SO MANY DECENT PROSTITUTES, MORE DECENT THAT THE AVERAGE DECENT GIRL, CREATE A PERSONAL R/SHIP WITH THEM, AND THE WILL GIVE U MORE SEX THAT UR GF WILL

Word!
I have one like that now but am scared of her recent attitude towards me o, texting me every morning to tell me how she was thinking about me all night
Maybe she thinks I will 4gets her true identity, 2bad 4 her cause am not an emotional being, I never fall in love with a gf let alone ashi
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by fubbyy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
crusifis:

Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Philipsdael(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith:

thats the thing, you werent exposed to the health problems that come with sleeping with hookers.

this is really bad because it means most men in Nigeria are probably walking around with all sorts of stds.

have you ever seen a man havin ses with a dog....
Its you girls dat does that with dogs n all sort of animal... U brought all sort of std now u're blaming men.... Alot of girls in the street are tougher than the whoe' in brothel......
Hooker uses condom buh girls on the street don't...
Abeg, no change the topic jor
Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
claremont: Regular, guilt-free sex IMHO.
Guilt free from urself or God? Marriage is d only avenue for guilt free sex unless of cos ur an atheist or budhist or wateva! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Am In Luv With A Player / Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! / How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.