Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? (42313 Views)

Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Osariemen12: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
May God forgive Tinubu.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Demurray: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
In a country where the poor are unable to tend to the needs, I scored pBAT 0% so far
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Bigchristo: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
It's too early to judge him, but the subsidy removal has worsened the bad situation he met on ground.

To be fair and honest, things are really hard, there's poverty in the land.

Tinubu should please reverse the subsidy removal for now, it can be done later

He should not treat us this way

A good leader listens to his people when they cry.
On his mandate you stand, una think say na only those wey get opposing opinions or political views go suffer am? E never even start sef lol 😂 a lots more shege is still cooking

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by hansomb: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

I'm actually Enjoying... And I didn't have to suffer like a slave in my own country before I started enjoying!

The things you Negroes in this 3rd world nation tolerate ehn, citizens in developed nations would burn down their countries if their leaders tried one-third of them!
that's because they have negros like you working for them over there.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Demurray: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Anyone who says that tinubu has done well is not a Nigerian.
NOT IN NIGERIA
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by alizma: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
It's too early to judge him, but the subsidy removal has worsened the bad situation he met on ground.

Use that energy to ask for palliative but as for the reversal, that shouldn't happen. We are out of that stage.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by hansomb: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lemos14:

Speak for your poverty stricken generation dont drag others into your empty thoughts
I can bankroll your entire household and future generations to come. So shut up.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by prophetfire: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omicron007:

No one is judging anybody here.
It's just like performing an inventory.
. It's too early to do any proper inventory on him, but he started on a wrong footing.
Trying to show bravado by removing oil subsidy without putting anything in place to make access to fuel easy for people is madness.
He should have pursued vigorously the repair of the refineries while tackling the corruption in the system.
Maybe after a year, you can then remove subsidy.
He shied away from tackling the corruption in the subsidy regime because it's being perpetrated by his colleagues but chose to punish the already impoverished masses
He doesn't have balls to do the right thing.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by HNICEARTH: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Uten9z:
He has done quit reasonably, beyound expection

The arrest of CBN governor is a big one towards fighting corruption in Nigeria. By so doing the can of warm is now open, Dss have taken in others inluding EFCC boss, the former NSA name is now coming up.

The security Arms he put in place for the first time have no rivalry , never heard of retiring top officers to bring in a non qualify junior and and have receive a general applaud for him.

The truth is that if Obi were to be the one that remove the fuel subsidy which he said he will if elected, there could have been a total revolution or protest atleast but he successfully have ended it without much alarcrity even though we are expecting parliative including June salary that have not yet been paid even in the difficulties and Salah.

He was able to detect sharp practices and corruption in the IPPIS including salary padding in no time, this lead to immidiate dissolving of the rotted boards of chairmen in the ministries and parastatals which could have cripple his efforts if he try to do contrarily to the corruption they install in the organization.

Their is little or no attempt to influence the legislations obviously so far and other arms of government.

etc
His mandate speaks volume awaiting

This orchin still dey comment. The widened tax net will soon get you

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by lomprico(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hehehehehehebehe!
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by slevan: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
You vuys joke a lot. A good leader....? Yoh probably thknk BAT is pretending.

God1000:

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Bobbiee: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DID NOT EXPECT THIS

1 Like

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Shattuck(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
He hasn't done anything for the masses, all he has suceeded in doing is shifting the weight from the govt shoulders to the masses, and all he is offering are just words that it will get better, but we have heard all that before.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Bobbiee: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
We shall see by December
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by mywells: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Woefully.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by ebenholer2(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
I will wait till after three month before making a tangible comment, and to be real there is no other person that can perform better than he has done so far within a month. So the rating so far is just 50-50. However he has done well in putting to an end nepotism inherited from buhari government. The appointment so far has been reasonably done. And moves so far is not bad but needs counter moves to usurp the negative effects of such move.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reference:
He has done a lot of positive things.
The reforms were swift and clinical, something no other regime has been able to achieve.
What has been lacking is the purposeful economic governance that follows, to make the reforms stick.
Inflation is the primary enemy and it will define this regime's success going forward.

My fear is that if inflation cannot be tamed on time it will severely damage his chances and that of his party of retaining power.
In the face of such daunting challenge some of the reforms may end up being rolled back and Nigeria's economic fortunes heading back to Egypt.

So far so good, but....

What are the "a lot of positive things" he has done?

What "reforms were swift and clinical something no other regime has been able to achieve"?

How is reforms being swift and clinical and achievement when at the same time you say the same reforms are "lacking the purposeful economic governance to make the reforms stick"?

How are they then reforms?
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Maobichek: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
samuelson06:

You appraise a government based on their ability to make life better for the people more than the way they met them. All these things you are typing here is mere sycophantic expression.

Ask yourself how your life has been better off more than the way Tinubu met it. The funny thing is that nothing is going to soften the present hardship in the land.

I don't know why people like you don't learn nor understand but you claim to be a patriot more than anyone else. How was the last palliative during the COVID period? Keep talking nonsense there and remaining small. Keep praising Tinubu because he's your kinsman.

Good day, your second paragraph drew my attention to this thread. I know that ppl are suffering, no doubt about that; those who opposed subsidy removal during GEJ days are now preaching to us to accept it or go to hell despite there is nothing on ground to cushion the effects.

Please i advice you to give PBAT a benefit of doubt, i spend more now compare to the last administration but i choose to be positive. A better country is what we desire and i believe that Nigeria will be better, thank you.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by pedroiyke: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
First pics show two old fools
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by ebenholer2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

What "reforms were swift and clinical something no other regime has been able to achieve"?

How is reforms being swift and clinical and achievement when at the same time you say the same reforms are "lacking the purposeful economic governance to make the reforms stick"?

It is bigotry not to see anything positive from the moves of this government so far. We all know that the challenges are so overwhelming that it takes slow and steady to win the race in the nation governing. Every sector of the givernment has been bastardised by the previous government. And what seems first needed is to put things right in appointments. That is the reality. Expect a turn around when ministries are eventually effected. They are to spearhead the running of the economy.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by NOwazobia: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Life has been harder than he meant it.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by femie21(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=randymirrors post=124106742]I would implore my sweetheart to prioritize better when it comes to policy making and implementation and err on the side of doing things right at the right time and not everything at the wrong time.

Very well said , I must admit most of the points you made were lost on me but your writing style is etched in my memory . You do write beautifully well madam.

1 Like

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
ebenholer2:

It is bigotry not to see anything positive from the move of this government s far. We all know that the challenges are so overwhelming that it takes slow and steady to win the race in the nation governing. Every sector of the givernment has been bastardised by the previous government. And what seems first needed is to put things right in appointments. That is the reality. Expect a turn around when ministries are eventually effected. They are to spearhead the running of the economy.

Offpoint. You haven't answered the questions I asked. Pls try again.

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by SuccessfulRichi: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
ayo2008:

How does it affect the common masses on the street?
People are hungry you are writing this? So shameful
Don't mind him. Eating now is luxury

1 Like

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by femie21(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:
I would implore my sweetheart to prioritize better when it comes to policy making and implementation and err on the side of doing things right at the right time and not everything at the wrong time.

His policies seem to be collecting more than it is giving. He should be careful, so as not to make nonsense of what we believe he stands for.

He should also not let go of his empathetic side cos wiithout empathy, there's no leadership.

Very well said Randymirror.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Fingers crossed.

Not expecting much from Tinubu or the ones coming after him, we've been trained not to rely on not too reliable political leaders.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by occfx: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omicron007:
Today makes it exactly one month since Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Since he took the oath of office, the president has made some tough calls and decisions. He has also made some appointments.

One month later, how has he performed so far?

Tinubu must recover all the money he spent during election. The subsidy money will be pocketed for at least 6 months before he will think of increasing any body salary. Make everybody endure am, we need more hardship to get sense in this country.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Diego35M: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omicron007:
Today makes it exactly one month since Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Since he took the oath of office, the president has made some tough calls and decisions. He has also made some appointments.

One month later, how has he performed so far?
So so poorly I swear
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Olasty(f): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=124105507]It's too early to judge him, but the subsidy removal has worsened the bad situation he met on ground.

A good leader listens to his people
Asiwaju will not listen to you
You must see shege promax
This is the finish level
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by AstralBody: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:

U are a very big fool! Why should he remove it? Or have you forgotten that Tinubu govt will favour you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Gaabasky: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
To an end ushers like me it's very poor. My own definition of performance is people that is hungry must find something to eat, if u needs water, u sud get something to drink, u sud be able to fill your tank at affordable price, security of life and properties. Anything sort of da u are a failure.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by 2npe(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Renewed suffering and smiling is the key.

Let us all embrace it and enjoy the shege slow and steady as baba they dish am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.