Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? (42356 Views)

Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by FLYFIRE(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
He is ONLY A PLACE-HOLDER
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by randymirrors(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=femie21 post=124108963][/quote]

Thank you sir.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by onunwa21(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
God1000:
Yeah, personally I spend twice the previous amount on transport fare to work everyday

Prices of food items have all gone up as well.
The truth those to inspect you, don't even Ve transport fare to come to the office!! So more inspection!! Tinubu is doing well

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Karlosorji(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
His performance has made people from being poor to becoming poorer
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by ebenholer2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Maobichek:

Good day, your second paragraph drew my attention to this thread. I know that ppl are suffering, no doubt about that; those who opposed subsidy removal during GEJ days are now preaching to us to accept it or go to hell despite there is nothing on ground to cushion the effects.

Please i advice you to give PBAT a benefit of doubt, i spend more now compare to the last administration but i choose to be positive. A better country is what we desire and i believe that Nigeria will be better, thank you.
To be real with you, most Nigerians are spendrift and this is making hard for us to cope in the situation of subsidy removal. Fine, government needs to play a strong part in cushioning the effects of subsidy removal but we have a part to play too. We need to jointly adjust our spending habits inorder to cope with the situation.
Moreso, Federal government cannot do it alone, our attention needs shifted to our governor, local government chairmen, senators, house of reps members, and house of assembly members; they all have allocations meant to be used to develop their constituencies.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Guestlander: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
HNICEARTH:

This orchin still dey comment. The widened tax net will soon get you

What do u think could hv been done better,

We go face them together and if Labour didn't see anything still wrong abt it I personally who didn't even vote Obi or the president have nothing to do abt it

Calling me or any other person saying the fact as op requested an orchin is just what u do to calm ur nerves
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
HNICEARTH:

This orchin still dey comment. The widened tax net will soon get you

It most have getting into you more first
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by TheOldGods: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Omicron007:
Today makes it exactly one month since Bola Ahmed Tinubu was sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Since he took the oath of office, the president has made some tough calls and decisions. He has also made some appointments.

One month later, how has he performed so far?
he has performed very bad. I just pray the court kicks this fool out. I heard the bastard is driving 124 convoy's but he is taxing even the poorest to fuel his lavish lifestyle
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
boldtruthalways:

How.did all these your episode affect you positively?

If it doesn't affect me directly it will turn things around for the country to get it right and subsequent I will strive better
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Hezmatosky: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Uten9z:
He has done quit reasonably, beyound expection

The arrest of CBN governor is a big one towards fighting corruption in Nigeria. By so doing the can of warm is now open, Dss have taken in others inluding EFCC boss, the former NSA name is now coming up.

The security Arms he put in place for the first time have no rivalry , never heard of retiring top officers to bring in a non qualify junior and and have receive a general applaud for him.

The truth is that if Obi were to be the one that remove the fuel subsidy which he said he will if elected, there could have been a total revolution or protest atleast but he successfully have ended it without much alarcrity even though we are expecting parliative including June salary that have not yet been paid even in the difficulties and Salah.

He was able to detect sharp practices and corruption in the IPPIS including salary padding in no time, this lead to immidiate dissolving of the rotted boards of chairmen in the ministries and parastatals which could have cripple his efforts if he try to do contrarily to the corruption they install in the organization.

Their is little or no attempt to influence the legislations obviously so far and other arms of government.

etc
His mandate speaks volume awaiting
Na suffer go kee all of una
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
boldtruthalways:

How.did all these your episode affect you positively?

If it doesn't affect me directly it will turn things around for the country to get it right and subsequent I will strive better and u will still be bitter to knw
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
intruder15:

All these you have said, how does it affect you directly?

How have you been able to cope monthly?

Mine is he should sha increase minimum wage.

Not yet but will definitely do
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by J3susFr3ak: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Adeoye11:
Should I be sincere I am not shocked by what is happening because I have envisaged that this man is going to be a tax man, that's his job he knows how to put everyone on thier toes.
But irrespective of who he is he should bear In mind that majority of Nigerians are impoverished not even poor.
Therefore, any decisions he had made or that he is going to make, he should always considered the masses, and he should stop putting the cat before the horse or vice versa.
Subsidy removal is a good thing but not when you have conc meeting with stakeholders.

A tax man he is you say? Well then, how about those top 10 percent of earners in Nigeria (looking at you politicians, oil moguls etc.,) get TAXED 20 percent of their earnings every single month with the proceeds used to also fund palliative efforts to relief the poor?

1 Like

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by shawnfamous(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kukutenla:

Most of em are just ignorantly stupid and confident in it.
Imagine counting arrest of Emefiele an achievement. Such lack of insight on simple matters
exactly, I get so tired reading with his followers say, I really get tired.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
samuelson06:

You appraise a government based on their ability to make life better for the people more than the way they met them. All these things you are typing here is mere sycophantic expression.

Ask yourself how your life has been better off more than the way Tinubu met it. The funny thing is that nothing is going to soften the present hardship in the land.

I don't know why people like you don't learn nor understand but you claim to be a patriot more than anyone else. How was the last palliative during the COVID period? Keep talking nonsense there and remaining small. Keep praising Tinubu because he's your kinsman.

I am from north east better still u may refer my hometown to middle belt and I never voted the man but I am sure abt now he has the country at heart and our unity a priority and wen thing fall into pleasant places in time I knw I will directly be affected
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
samuelson06:

You appraise a government based on their ability to make life better for the people more than the way they met them. All these things you are typing here is mere sycophantic expression.

Ask yourself how your life has been better off more than the way Tinubu met it. The funny thing is that nothing is going to soften the present hardship in the land.

I don't know why people like you don't learn nor understand but you claim to be a patriot more than anyone else. How was the last palliative during the COVID period? Keep talking nonsense there and remaining small. Keep praising Tinubu because he's your kinsman.

I am from north east better still u may refer my hometown to middle belt and I never voted the man but I am sure abt now he has the country at heart and our unity a priority and wen thing fall into pleasant places in time I knw I will directly be affected. PBAT has done something notable why is it bad to say it or are you refuting the fact i itemised
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ezmans:
so those that said they steal money to campaign for him he will put on those para/departments are saint's Abu?

We deh watch and pray
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Ebeano49(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
BAT has done nothing to improve the living standard of the people.
He has instead doubled the people's misery and suffering, and planning to add more pain by increasing cost of electricity and more imposing 1k proof of ownership levy.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

how has he done beyond expectation?

what is Emefieles crime and on what charges has been arrested and kept in detention?

which corruption is he fighting by arresting Emefiele?

if it is corruption he is fighting, how emefiele is the only who was corrupt in the last 8years?

which "security arms" did he put in place that has no rivalry?

how is this an achievement and what the hell does it mean? ...."The security Arms he put in place for the first time have no rivalry , never heard of retiring top officers to bring in a non qualify junior and and have receive a general applaud for him."

which palliative are you expecting as a result of the removal of fuel subsidy?

what do you want to do with palliatives since you are ok with subsidy removal?

the NNPC GMD in 2020 said fuel subsidy had been totally removed in 2020. which fuel subsidy did tinubu remove again?

what type of english grammar is this? ..."this lead to immidiate dissolving of the rotted boards of chairmen in the ministries and parastatals which could have cripple his efforts if he try to do contrarily to the corruption they install in the organization."

Until u asked I never thought I made such sense abt he PBAT's achievements
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

what is Emefieles crime and on what charges has been arrested and kept in detention?

if it is corruption he is fighting, how emefiele is the only who was corrupt in the last 8years?

how is this an achievement and what the hell does it mean? ...."The security Arms he put in place for the first time have no rivalry , never heard of retiring top officers to bring in a non qualify junior and and have receive a general applaud for him."

the NNPC GMD in 2020 said fuel subsidy had been totally removed in 2020. which fuel subsidy did tinubu remove again?

what type of english grammar is this? ..."this lead to immidiate dissolving of the rotted boards of chairmen in the ministries and parastatals which could have cripple his efforts if he try to do contrarily to the corruption they install in the organization."

Until u asked I never thought I made such sense abt he PBAT's achievements. But what's ur furry instead ?
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by ebenholer2(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. You haven't answered the questions I asked. Pls try again.

What are the "a lot of positive things" he has done?

What "reforms were swift and clinical something no other regime has been able to achieve"?

How is reforms being swift and clinical and achievement when at the same time you say the same reforms are "lacking the purposeful economic governance to make the reforms stick"?

How are they then reforms?
Looking at what I said without biase u will see I told u it is 50-50 performance. base on the fact that no government in the world was rated high within a month when his economic teams (ministers) have not even been put in place. Subsidy removal is right whether is coming now or later; only what we desire is counter moves to usurp the negative effects, and it is not too late to do so for the government being just a month spent so far. We should not expect magic from this government but in as much as we desire that from our governors, senators, house members and local government chairmen.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
shawnfamous:
You obviously don't know anything.
U don't even write well to start with. U even said the arrest of CBN is a big move to fight corruption. Tinubu is the one fighting your corruption?
If u had said this About maybe a lesser personality like Sanwo olu or Fashola.. your Input may have been near valid. But someone of his Calibre is coming with all the said experience is making u all hungry and u are saying he is doing greatly by arresting his party people who fought against his government. You would write more weeks, months to come.

Really so after all I got all these attaintion on mentioning or writing rubbish, well I just hope we all shade our swords and embrace who ever is pioneering the country at the moment befor any other outcome that will suit ur person.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
shawnfamous:
U don't even write well to start with. U even said the arrest of CBN is a big move to fight corruption. Tinubu is the one fighting your corruption?
If u had said this About maybe a lesser personality like Sanwo olu or Fashola.. your Input may have been near valid. But someone of his Calibre is coming with all the said experience is making u all hungry and u are saying he is doing greatly by arresting his party people who fought against his government. You would write more weeks, months to come.

Really so after all I got all these attaintion on mentioning or writing rubbish, well I just hope we all shade our swords and embrace who ever is pioneering the country at the moment befor any other outcome that will suit ur person.
For me is Nigeria first
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
shawnfamous:

For me is Nigeria first okay!
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
ebenholer2:

Looking at what I said without biase u will see I told u it is 50-50 performance. base on the fact that no government in the world was rated high within a month when his economic teams (ministers) have not even been put in place. Subsidy removal is right whether is coming now or later; only what we desire is counter moves to usurp the negative effects, and it is not too late to do so for the government being just a month spent so far. We should not expect magic from this government but in as much as we desire that from our governors, senators, house members and local government chairmen.

Once again offpoint. That's not what I asked about.

1. What are the "a lot of positive things" he has done?

2. What "reforms were swift and clinical something no other regime has been able to achieve"?

3. How is reforms being swift and clinical and achievement when at the same time you say the same reforms are "lacking the purposeful economic governance to make the reforms stick"?

4. How are they then reforms?
shawnfamous:

Really' so after all I got all these attaintion on mentioning or writing rubbish, well I just hope we all shade our swords and embrace who ever is pioneering the country at the moment befor any other outcome that will suit ur person.
For me is Nigeria first okay!
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

Beautiful nonsense that’s what you wrote up there.

Abi
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Uten9z:

Until u asked I never thought I made such sense abt he PBAT's achievements. But what's ur furry instead ?

Since you "made such sense abt he PBAT's achievements", then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by Uten9z(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
ayo2008:

How does it affect the common masses on the street?
People are hungry you are writing this? So shameful

Has nothing to do with what the op asked
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by ebenholer2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Well I will accept your analysis as the oppositional analysis. You are actually countering every move of this government through what I will see as a bigoted analytical views.
I have always been ready to reply a constructive analysis but yours I intentionally replied so that you would know that there is room for u to join this positively moving train before it is too late. This government is going somewhere great and I am so much confident of this.
Re: One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
ebenholer2:

Well I will accept your analysis as the oppositional analysis. You are actually countering every move of this government through what I will see as a bigoted analytical views.
I have always been ready to reply a constructive analysis but yours I intentionally replied so that you would know that there is room for u to join this positively moving train before it is too late. This government is going somewhere great and I am so much confident of this.

Offpoint. When did questions become analysis? Are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

1. how has he done beyond expectation?

2. what is Emefieles crime and on what charges has been arrested and kept in detention?

3. which corruption is he fighting by arresting Emefiele?

4. if it is corruption he is fighting, how emefiele is the only who was corrupt in the last 8years?

5. which "security arms" did he put in place that has no rivalry?

6. how is this an achievement and what the hell does it mean? ...."The security Arms he put in place for the first time have no rivalry , never heard of retiring top officers to bring in a non qualify junior and and have receive a general applaud for him."

7. which palliative are you expecting as a result of the removal of fuel subsidy?

8. what do you want to do with palliatives since you are ok with subsidy removal?

9. The NNPC GMD in 2020 said fuel subsidy had been totally removed in 2020. which fuel subsidy did tinubu remove again?

10. what type of english grammar is this? ..."this lead to immidiate dissolving of the rotted boards of chairmen in the ministries and parastatals which could have cripple his efforts if he try to do contrarily to the corruption they install in the organization."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.