Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,277 members, 7,849,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 (1513 Views)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Purvan(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

What is your passion?
As in, what are you skillful at?
what gets you excited to do?
What wouldn't you mind doing for free, at any time (as a trial), just to prove you're good at it?
Have you discovered what that is?

Programming for now
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Chioma4eva(f): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

I don't think I need a psychologist

My hobbies are my newfound therapies

They do intend to relive me from traumas I've experienced
What exactly are your hobbies?

Edit : saw you mentioned programming. What do you do for fun?
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Purvan(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chioma4eva:
What exactly are your hobbies?

Edit : saw you mentioned programming. What do you do for fun?

I'm much of a boring type

I do like to play chess and I'm into pyrography stuffs

1 Like

Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Chioma4eva(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:

I'm much of a boring type

I do like to play chess and I'm into pyrography stuffs
Interesting! Chess! Love to play chess too but prefer scrabble. Always fun learning new words wink However I will advice you socialize more often. Your description screams "introverted" ,,,,same here. But once in a while, get out of your shell and explore. What's pyrography all about tho? And what's your zodiac sign?
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Purvan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Interesting! Chess! Love to play chess too but prefer scrabble. Always fun learning new words wink However I will advice you socialize more often. Your description screams "introverted" ,,,,same here. But once in a while, get out of your shell and explore. What's pyrography all about tho? And what's your zodiac sign?

I'm not much social tho I'm in some clubs where I get to interact with some dudes

Pyrography is more about explosives

I'm Taurus
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by chocboi78(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:
1.Try as much as possible to come out with a 2.1.

2.Start working on IT certifications while still in school.

3. Do not engage in uproductive friendships or relationships.

3. Enroll in an M.sc after yor degree if possible.
please what do u mean by this @number 2
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2023
chocboi78:
please what do u mean by this @number 2

Comptia A + for example.

I have a Nephew who is in the 200 levels and already passed his CompTIA Network + and Azure cloud essentials. He is getting some contracts already and making money while in school.

The CompTIA exams are cheap and you can start with that and then determine where you want to specialize, like Networking, Cloud, Cybersecurity, and IoT. e.t.c

I would recommend A+ and Network+ as a starting point. Materials are free on the internet, you can search for Professor Messer on youtube to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by chocboi78(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:

Comptia A + for example.

I have a Nephew who is in the 200 levels and already passed his CompTIA Network + and Azure cloud essentials. He is getting some contracts already and making money while in school.

The CompTIA exams are cheap and you can start with that and then determine where you want to specialize, like Networking, Cloud, Cybersecurity, and IoT. e.t.c

I would recommend A+ and Network+ as a starting point. Materials are free on the internet, you can search for Professor Messer on youtube to start.
thanks very much, I appreciate . But do these also fall under “ coding and and web development skills” ?
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 20, 2023
chocboi78:
thanks very much, I appreciate . But do these also fall under “ coding and and web development skills” ?

No, they are different and I forgot to mention. Web development is different from coding.

If you want to go into web development, that is quite different. For coding, you will choose the coding language you want to start with, many start with Python language.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by chocboi78(m): 2:22am On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:

No, they are different and I forgot to mention. Web development is different from coding.

If you want to go into web development, that is quite different. For coding, you will choose the coding language you want to start with, many start with Python language.
thanks
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by sageb: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:

Comptia A + for example.

Cheap? You lie
Comptia A+ training and exam cost over
# 400,000 and above.
Re: How Can I Turn My Life Around At 23 by Chioma4eva(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:

I'm not much social tho I'm in some clubs where I get to interact with some dudes

Pyrography is more about explosives

I'm Taurus
Nice dear. Sorry it's belated, just seeing this now. Been offline for a while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What an Abattoir In Lagos Nigeria looks like / Why Don't Kids Of Today Fly Kites? / Weird News Of The Day:::nigerian Conman Uses 128 Fake Ids To Steal In London:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.