Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents (31581 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Novarisammy2:
The most exhausting thing in life, I have discovered, is being insincere.
Exactly....
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by bigdammyj: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reading...
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by davodyguy: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Crafteck1:

So the agents job stops inec from theirs?
Hard copies is what was collated by Mahmoud. They should contest that and not fighting the fact that they're not uploaded

3 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Jackbaur88: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
You can depict lies from the tune of the man. Shame to you
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by castrokins(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
INEC And Especially Festus Okoye Is Very Irresponsible. It's The Duty Of INEC To Conduct Election And Upload Results To IREV. It's Not The Duty Of Party Agents.

Again, Yakubu Mahmoud, Okoye And Everyone Who Participated In This Fraud Must Be Arrested And Jailed.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Edipet(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mrmontegobay:
H
what are you adjusting everytime
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by ClearFlair: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with Festus Okoye, INEC's National Commissioner on Voter Education/Publicity on #PoliticsToday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEz6hr3ovQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEo4JM3P1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTl9nzlsi-w

What a funny statement.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Advancedman(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with Festus Okoye, INEC's National Commissioner on Voter Education/Publicity on #PoliticsToday

Why did inec waste our money on irev and all the digital integration and update.

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Corto: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:

APC think they are dealing with fools

Maybe they're right though, because that's what majority of Nigerian citizens are, obviously
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by onuman: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
castrokins:
INEC And Especially Festus Okoye Is Very Irresponsible. It's The Duty Of INEC To Conduct Election And Upload Results To IREV. It's Not The Duty Of Party Agents.

Again, Yakubu Mahmoud, Okoye And Everyone Who Participated In This Fraud Must Be Arrested And Jailed.

Blames have been going to only Mahmood Yakubu, but this Festus Okoye is apparently an accomplice to the fraud of disabling the system for electronic transmission of vote results of the presidential election. Only a most irresponsible person would lure millions more eligible voters with education that electronic transmission of vote results would be used to make the Election transparent; but after the voters had cast their votes, the system for electronic transmission of only presidential election results got disabled because they saw an unexpected presidential candidate to be on the lead.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Deepthoughts: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:

A glitch that stopped only the uploading of presidential results Nationwide,what a miraculous glitch!,ask him to state categorically when the glitch occurred and how it was rectified and by who,he will start chewing his tongue,the last presidential election results were just a product of monumental fraud, even the Devil knows it.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by mod9: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
[When the party agents Objected at the National collation center that the results beng collated was different from what the agents had, Mamud told them to go to court then went ahead to reel figures from mutilated form EC8A. The evidences are already in court this crime can't be covered for too long no matter how hard you shameless criminals try. outquote author=davodyguy post=124113734]Stating the fact.
There are over 100,000 polling units.

APC and PDP had party agents in all, as party agents are expected to stay at the polling units, count votes there and sign the form before the form is either uploaded it the hard copy taken to the collation Centre.

You're unable to get 100,000 plus agents to assist and you want to claim fraud or rely on IREV.

So what happen in those units that you had no agent? How can you prove fraud?

Tell this Obi guy to stop wasting his time and 🤑[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Tonnierichy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Warey

If nor be tribalism way dey worry us for Nigeria

You and Mahmoud for don dey one side that na if at all una still dey alive after a cataclysmic revolution and protest fall on una head

This is why I love arab country
Light up my weed while I puff it with anger and walk outta this thread
Go and sit down. If there will be any protest, it'll be in the South East where there was widespread voters' suppression and intimidation from the locals. We reasonable Nigerians voted Tinubu and he has won in a win for common sense. Move on

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by ceaser: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Simple

Because the party agent copies cannot be hacked, but the iRev can be hacked.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by onuman: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Deepthoughts:
A glitch that stopped only the uploading of presidential results Nationwide,what a miraculous glitch!,ask him to state categorically when the glitch occurred and how it was rectified and by who,he will start chewing his tongue,the last presidential election results were just a product of monumental fraud, even the Devil knows it.

Even after INEC's excuse of computer glitch, the presidential candidates, except Tinubu, asked INEC to wait for the glitch to be rectified; though the candidates knew it was a man-made glitch. But INEC quickly declared Bola Tinubu winner.
What an affront to a country by few men in INEC who wanted to appoint a president from a political party which appointed them to office?
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by sonnie10: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
There is a common saying that your words would be used against you in the court of law.
INEC said they would upload results from pooling units right after counting and recording to IREV.
Nothing more is important. Any other claim is deceptive.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Jayhome24: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Naijaguy123:
IPOB still looking for stolen mandate . Just come back in 4 years and try again.

4 years what

Obi will never rule Nigeria, obi will die chasing tribunal it is a promise.

In 4 years time we will vote enmass for Tinubu, SW eyes has opened, the North eyes has opened I swear to Jah if obi comes back in 2027 he will not get 200k votes in SW, same Lagos governorship election treatment will be given to him in entire SW. North is no go zone for him and SS with Akpabiio, Wike etc obi is dead.

We seriously mean business in making sure we frustrate obi and teach him bitter lesson of his life, Aso Rock he will never enter. I can bet with anyone.

I hate obi with everything inside me.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Deepthoughts: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.
There are over 100,000 polling units.

APC and PDP had party agents in all, as party agents are expected to stay at the polling units, count votes there and sign the form before the form is either uploaded it the hard copy taken to the collation Centre.

You're unable to get 100,000 plus agents to assist and you want to claim fraud or rely on IREV.

So what happen in those units that you had no agent? How can you prove fraud?

Tell this Obi guy to stop wasting his time and 🤑
So you mean,in any polling unit where there's no agents INEC are free to do whatever they want?ok put lp/obi aside, PDP had over 170,000 polling units agents whose results don't rhyme with what INEC uploaded on to their iRev,the results with the party agents has no alterations or cancellations but many of the results sheets in INEC position are full of alterations and cancellations,how did that happened?, simple checking of records of PVC collected per each state against the results INEC declared for same state easily reveals INEC fraud, INEC never believe the parties would go very far in exposing their fraud n they let their guards down,now they are just cooking up craps to cover their shame.iets just await what the court would say about this election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Angelfrost(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Has anyone else noticed this....

This evil APC government always put the igbos where they know there would be plenty curses rained on the person. And the mumu sell out igbos take such rubbish jobs. From this bastard inec spokes guy to the DSS spokesperson etc angry

Not to mention Joe Igbokwe selling them short in Lagos. Something an average Northerner or Yoruba person will never do!

Igbos really need to sit down and have a word with themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by sixtuso(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
That Mr Seun na confirm for questions, Mr Okoye knows that they failed Nigerians. If Mr Seun continue to ask that question he will tell the truth. How can the whole machine could malfunction in whole poling unit?
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by CSTRR: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
What a stupid, stupid, stupid man.

So partisan party agents is supposed to replace automation?

Really?

Is that what this congenital buffon is saying?

Then why did we budget half a billion for the elections?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by onuman: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
President from a glitch?

No country can accept a president produced through a computer glitch.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Yankee101: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
When you’re refusing to accept agent’s sign copies and altering nko
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by CSTRR: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Not to mention Joe Igbokwe selling them short in Lagos. Something an average Northerner or Yoruba person will never do!

Igbos really need to sit down and have a word with themselves!
It's not that deep.

The idiot is just a hustler. Inec pays his salary and he is doing what he boss asked him to do.

He does not give a fuckkk about any ethnic concerns or good governance for that matter.
Just a salary earner trying to defend his incompetent organization.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Deepthoughts: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Roles and responsibilities of party agents cannot be overemphasized during elections. When APC and PDP were busy recruiting party agents across all polling units in Nigeria, LP was busy with town hall meetings in some selected geopolitical zones in the country. I wasn’t surprised that LP couldn’t challenge the result at the tribunal hence the IREV real time upload challenge.

If you still believe any court in Nigeria will upturn the election result, you are sleeping on a bicycle. Very soon, technicality will step in. Nigeria doesn’t even have enough to conduct another election this period, I don’t know if we would have recovered in the next four years anyways. All thanks to Uncle Buhari
But PDP are also challenging the results or didn't they have enough agents too?,ask INEC now to disclose the total number of PVC collected per each state,the total number of acredited voters for same states n the results announced for each state for simple analysis,the same INEC will begin to tell you hydraheaded stories, INEC is fraudulent even you know it.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by CSTRR: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
davodyguy:

Hard copies is what was collated by Mahmoud. They should contest that and not fighting the fact that they're not uploaded
Inec promised automation.

The parties went to the poll and trusted the system because they believe the process was automated.

They would have raised alarm before the election if inec was banking on paper alone.

Mahmoud got over half a billion because he openly promised automation.
He did not say anything about the supremacy of paper or party agents.

You are arguing on behalf on crooks and criminals.

Criminals that will sell your country on ebay.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Newton2024: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Has anyone else noticed this....

This evil APC government always put the igbos where they know there would be plenty curses rained on the person. And the mumu sell out igbos take such rubbish jobs. From this bastard inec spokes guy to the DSS spokesperson etc angry
And Emefiele too.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by CSTRR: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Roles and responsibilities of party agents cannot be overemphasized during elections. When APC and PDP were busy recruiting party agents across all polling units in Nigeria, LP was busy with town hall meetings in some selected geopolitical zones in the country. I wasn’t surprised that LP couldn’t challenge the result at the tribunal hence the IREV real time upload challenge.

If you still believe any court in Nigeria will upturn the election result, you are sleeping on a bicycle. Very soon, technicality will step in. Nigeria doesn’t even have enough to conduct another election this period, I don’t know if we would have recovered in the next four years anyways. All thanks to Uncle Buhari
Don't procreate.

Don't pass foolishness down to the next generation.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by superCleanworks(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Novarisammy2:
The most exhausting thing in life, I have discovered, is being insincere.

very exhausting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian First Ladies At The Amosun/Dabiri's Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Border Closure: Beninese Groan In Pains, Lament Loses / How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.