Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents (31587 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:58am On Jun 30, 2023
hedonido:

You and your opinion are very stupid. Very very. I hate stupid people.

Read the nonsense you wrote again, and cry yourself to sleep.
you are the one that is sick, he made reasonable point, just that you are from a cursed region, do your worst, he rigged the election, u can go to hell with your scammer Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.
There are over 100,000 polling units.

APC and PDP had party agents in all, as party agents are expected to stay at the polling units, count votes there and sign the form before the form is either uploaded it the hard copy taken to the collation Centre.

You're unable to get 100,000 plus agents to assist and you want to claim fraud or rely on IREV.

So what happen in those units that you had no agent? How can you prove fraud?

Tell this Obi guy to stop wasting his time and
It is not all the political parties that can afford an agent that is why they rely on the irev as their agents.What did inec spend 300b to developed the irev and bivas for,if the commission knew uploading results is not important?Except they have something to hide.They suspect presidential election results would be captured by eyewitness as soon as they are uploaded into the irev that was why manhood yahoobuy decided to turn off the presidential irev portal.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 30, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
you are the one that is sick, he made reasonable point, just that you are from a cursed region, do your worst, he rigged the election, u can go to hell with your scammer Peter Obi
This is one of the reasons why foreign embassies dont grant you visa.They will collect the millions you made after selling your family land and tell you that you are not qualify for a visa because you are fraudulent.you and inec chairman,man-hood yahooboy supporting this fraudulent elections are not different from yahooboys.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by frankyychiji(f): 4:30am On Jun 30, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

APC and PDP had party agents in all, as party agents are expected to stay at the polling units, count votes there and sign the form before the form is either uploaded it the hard copy taken to the collation Centre.

You're unable to get 100,000 plus agents to assist and you want to claim fraud or rely on IREV.

Tell this Obi guy to stop wasting his time and 🤑
Is it only Obi that's in court contesting the results?

Go figure.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by frankyychiji(f): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2023
Naijaguy123:
IPOB still looking for stolen mandate . Just come back in 4 years and try again.
Atiku too is in court remember
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Jeffy1206(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2023
They're trying to cook another propaganda that LP didn't have enough pu agents to supervise forgetting that there was a merger with another party which means they had enough agents above other political parties.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Image123(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Revolution2022:
It is not all the political parties that can afford an agent that is why they rely on the irev as their agents.What did inec spend 300b to developed the irev and bivas for,if the commission knew uploading results is not important?Except they have something to hide.They suspect presidential election results would be captured by eyewitness as soon as they are uploaded into the irev that was why manhood yahoobuy decided to turn off the presidential irev portal.

Do you really assume that 300billion naira was for IREV transmission of results or why do you people love quoting the figure?
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Image123(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2023
Jeffy1206:
They're trying to cook another propaganda that LP didn't have enough pu agents to supervise forgetting that there was a merger with another party which means they had enough agents above other political parties.

LoLz, merger with who? So why can't they prove that they won since they had agents everywhere? People that couldn't afford common situation room.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Osilama1: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2023
Assetosky:

You will explain this thing tire,them no go hear o. All of them don't even know the purpose of form EC8A. Anybody who is contesting IREV instead of form EC8A is a foo.l
I don't understand them fa... They're just chasing shadows... If only Obi was patience enough he should have been deputy to Atiku.. PDP would have won but some pple felt it's d turn of Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with Festus Okoye, INEC's National Commissioner on Voter Education/Publicity on #PoliticsToday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEz6hr3ovQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEo4JM3P1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTl9nzlsi-w

wow wait for the judge to repeat this same bullshit

it is like this is the nonsense they are planing to spill
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by iyke2frankeze: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2023
And out of the 3 elections held at same time and date, both the Senate and House of Representatives, only Presidential results refused to upload?
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Solababa91(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2023
The ones they made objections to at the collation center, did INEC oblige? Rather they were told to go to court. There were multiple election result sheets signed by one individual, at least if LP didn't have a party agent there, PDP or APC should have, so how did it happen? All these irregularities points to the fact that the election was rigged. This is the fact that should be stated.
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Af0nja: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Novarisammy2:
The most exhausting thing in life, I have discovered, is being insincere.

Very exhausting
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by respect80(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2023
It's a shame that we we still have to be deliberating over this issue when the truth stares at us in the face
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Juju70(m): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Didnt have agents everywhere dummy!
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Menclothing: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2023
All over the world you use your party agent to collect real result Corper or anyone can tamper with result

Lp should ask pdp for result sheet of all
Polling unit and count themselves to know winner

Pdp situation room showed they loose
With numbers of total votes
Didn’t Lp have situation room

Presidential election is not a child’s play
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Masterito(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Factos
Novarisammy2:
The most exhausting thing in life, I have discovered, is being insincere.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by stepaside2: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2023
IReV was meant to make the process transparent but the role of party agents at polling units is far more important in my view. I believe PDP and APC had this covered and were transmitting their own results from their agents to their collation centres. Not sure if LP did the same. In fact it was PDP that provided LP with the info about the Lagos Presidential poll.

Till now, I haven't seen results of a full collation by either PDP or LP which points to the possibility that there was neither a collation or if there was one, that it didn't result in a win for either. Pray, what did these parties do with the IReV results that were duly uploaded for Senate, HoR, Governorship and State House of Assembly elections? I haven't seen nor heard of how IReV validated or invalidated announced results for those other elections.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Menclothing: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Jeffy1206:

If they have agent so simple add all the results together give us your real figure

From pdp situation room Lp lost

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by loswhite(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

How can you have alterations on your sheet? Is it that most of you choose to be stupid? If you have alterations on your sheet what does that tell you? The reason for Electronic transmission of results is to make our election transparent. We counted we signed and we uploaded immediately. How can every other results be uploaded but only the presidential experienced Glitch? You guys just display foolishness.
I am not against any presidential candidate. I just want a free and fair Election because that is exactly what will benefit the masses.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by sholly246: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2023
AutoChick4U:
So what was the need for irev in the first place if una plan to rely on agents? Corrupt party

T he same result you're waiting for on IREV is right there in every political party offices submitted by the party agents

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by HRMK: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2023
but #nochichi/#yesdaddy party had only few agents that couldnt cover the whole country!the party must rely on irev!i wonder what type of evidence the party would tender at the tribunal!!
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Roles and responsibilities of party agents cannot be overemphasized during elections. When APC and PDP were busy recruiting party agents across all polling units in Nigeria, LP was busy with town hall meetings in some selected geopolitical zones in the country. I wasn’t surprised that LP couldn’t challenge the result at the tribunal hence the IREV real time upload challenge.

If you still believe any court in Nigeria will upturn the election result, you are sleeping on a bicycle. Very soon, technicality will step in. Nigeria doesn’t even have enough to conduct another election this period, I don’t know if we would have recovered in the next four years anyways. All thanks to Uncle Buhari
but they said we made 400b in four weeks after removing subsidy. Money for another election can come up by november!
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by tunde1200(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2023
They are deadlock they never hear word because of hates in their heart towards every other tribe in Nigeria. Yoruba them no get along hausa no go Fulani no way Ijaw no go area Ibibio no no for them.

davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by tunde1200(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Osilama1:
I don't understand them fa... They're just chasing shadows... If only Obi was patience enough he should have been deputy to Atiku.. PDP would have won but some pple felt it's d turn of Igbos..

Exactly
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Solsix(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Has anyone else noticed this....

This evil APC government always put the igbos where they know there would be plenty curses rained on the person. And the mumu sell out igbos take such rubbish jobs. From this bastard inec spokes guy to the DSS spokesperson etc angry
The same thing one frank MBA did for years for police before he was promoted. I thought I was the only person who noticed that
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Raxxye(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

This conscience that you guys have to support fraud and illegality, were you born with it, as in inherited from your parents, or you developed it over time?
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Ikea81: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

Fool, are party agents the electoral body, or they make up the whole 24m Nigerians who voted. Nigerians want to see evidence of their votes, and onus lies on INEC the electoral body to provide evidence.
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2023
so they spent 4 years and multiple billions of naira just to be giving this excuse . some people really dont deserve to be in the position they occupy
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by walex2(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

. Explain this to the Obi supporters they will not understand, they will still be claiming rigging up and down, before the collation of any election results each party already knows the winner from their situation rooms, as the results are announced from the polling units a signed copy is handed over to each party agents and they immediately forward it to their situation room, so by the evening of Saturday of that election the situation room of each political parties know the winner already. They will just wait for the official announcement of result. The reason Abia State and Adamawa State have difficulty in manipulating the result because each political party agents have the results sheets. But these Obi supporters will never reason. Ask them to collate all the results from their agents Tinubu STILL won. Ask them to collate the results uploaded on the IREV TINUBU still won , but the useless people will keep shouting rigging like robots

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2023
Revolution2022:
This is one of the reasons why foreign embassies dont grant you visa.They will collect the millions you made after selling your family land and tell you that you are not qualify for a visa because you are fraudulent.you and inec chairman,man-hood yahooboy supporting this fraudulent elections are not different from yahooboys.
thank you, now you can go n die

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by drgica74: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2023
So you spent 300 billion naira to introduce technology only to abandon it for the old method

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo / Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.