Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19563 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Omoghetto1(f): 3:57am On Oct 18, 2011
awon da ko jo ni gba ti awa wa ni ibi. eya lo wa apoti joko si. awon butty so pe wan fe lo pupu nigbati awa wa hummer. ama de ba yin.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tardell007(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
y'all seem to be attracted to fat creatures grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by SAFOzee: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
A hot mess
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Boxer007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
Candyness is simply being misunderstood. She is dark and lovely, very cute, has attitude but very confident, looks slim and curvy. That’s a strong black woman for you and she has our vote anyday
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by annawhite(f): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
Goodmorning house!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
Annawhite hi sis wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
Boxer007:

Candyness is simply being misunderstood. She is dark and lovely, very cute, has attitude but very confident, looks slim and curvy. That’s a strong black woman for you and she has our vote anyday

Thx hon. Holla back at cha
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness do u really put on an Xtra Large Pant or a Medium?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by sexylogan(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
And the winner is . . . shocked
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Creamish(f): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
gee . . i tot this thread was closed . . . undecided

sexylogan:

And the winner is . . . shocked

LOLZ . . watz shocking bout d winner? grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by donsteady(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
i should be on the list
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by NET1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
donsteady:

i should be on the list

nice 6 packs. wish I gat those!!!, LOL wink

.NET
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
Oh my! No homo. lipsrsealed
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by NET1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Oh my!  No homo.   lipsrsealed

LOL.  cheesy No ma'am! I meant wish I was as well-built as he is. I am just appreciating the work he has done by toning his muscles. You of all people should know na wink I dont do men. wink

.NET
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
(looking out the side of my eye) I don't know about that. tongue

He got some okay abs. Now he has to work on the other parts.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Dabss(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^^^ which other parts?
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^She needs to first start by showing a pic of herself before she talking bout 6-packs and "other parts".

Does she even DESERVE 6-packs? Not a whole lot of women do. That sheit is stressful to maintain undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
m rs chima wey wowo dey even form sef grin
chie na wich type of naija man even marry am sef? grin
igbo men with the wowo akata and oyibo women wey dem dey marry don come fall our hand ooo.some of us naija bobos go dey abroad marry oyibo woman wey make sense but wen it comes to an igbo man he go come go yankee go marry one fat wowo akata woman.chei na wa for the power of green card love ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^ LOL ur mouth grin

But seriously, I think she deserves half-pack, not 6. grin tongue

[size=3pt]jk chims. You're alrite[/size]
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
2buff:

^^ LOL your mouth grin

But seriously, I think she deserves half-pack, not 6. grin tongue

[size=3pt]jk chims. You're alrite[/size]
half pack ke?
my guy the only person wey mrs chima deserve na Gorimapka for village headmaster grin or baba suwe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade / "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.