Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19564 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by pleep(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
Kiss_ikebe
Opus_deii

never seen these chicks. Its so g[i]a[/i]y how your can't search members anymore.  angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Rhymez(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2011
This is interesting.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[/b]

Were you looking at your mother when you said that?   lipsrsealed
Not at all.I identified you by the moustache on your upper lip grin grin grin grin .grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2011
Fickle:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=617113

Check that out. She is the sexiest on nland. U should bother about Nland and not outtaland. I have been avoiding u, she is my baby, what if you break her hymen and leave

She got a huge asss and ugly face. . I doubt the asss is even clean. . No offense
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by dealordea(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2011
REALITY101:

She got a huge asss and ugly face. .  I doubt the asss is even clean. .  No offense

Big asss very short, not my type, @op, You are still missing somethings here, we've got some beautiful NL hanging around the corner, wonder how come you never mention them, I can see you are newbie.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 12:32am On Oct 05, 2011
lefulefu:

Not at all.I identified you by the moustache on your upper lip grin grin grin grin .grin

Aww. Is that what your rapist looked like? Time will heal suga. wink You flinch at the sound of rattling jeans zipper huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by dealordea(m): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Aww. Is that what your despoiler looked like? Time will heal suga. wink You flinch at the sound of rattling jeans zipper huh? lipsrsealed

keep it coming Mrs. Chima, Enjoying the show grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by annawhite(f): 3:17am On Oct 05, 2011
millco88:

Fickle. . . .i'd definately smash, but you kinda look more dirty than ugly. . .u look like u giv me gonorrhea or sum ish. . .
you dont have manners,. . .
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My wives: Rokiatu, Hottie Tima, and Ms. Darkskin.   kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss wink

Fickle:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=617113

Check that out. She is the sexiest on nland. U should bother about Nland and not outtaland. I have been avoiding u, she is my baby, what if you break her hymen and leave

SHE is a famous model and video vixen known as 'Buffie the Body'  grin grin

http://www.whudat.com/news/images/bet_freaks_buffie.jpg

People STILL steal pictures online? hewwww!!hahahaha!!  grin

REALITY101:

She got a huge asss and ugly face. .  I doubt the asss is even clean. .  No offense

angry angry That's one of my idols!  undecided besides is it because she is dark skinned?!  angry angry grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 05, 2011
After having a second look, the thick azzed jamo above is actually right. undecided

That person stole buffie's pic.
She must be chronically yanshless then to feel she has to do that grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

kiss kiss wink

SHE is a famous model and video vixen known as 'Buffie the Body'  grin grin

http://www.whudat.com/news/images/bet_freaks_buffie.jpg

People STILL steal pictures online? hewwww!!hahahaha!!  grin

angry angry That's one of my idols!  undecided besides is it because she is dark skinned?!  angry angry grin

Oh my, ladies are so desperate. I mean I am dark and ugly as some pigs claim but I still have the balls to show it. Why jamo queen whatagwan? Jah bless for this revelation.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2011
millco88:

Fickle. . . .i'd definately smash, but you kinda look more dirty than ugly. . .u look like u giv me gonorrhea or sum ish. . .

I am not into confrontations so I will ignore you at least I am married with kids and so far no one is dead out of STD. My hubby and kids have complemented my darkness. We are not of the same standing, where I am is by the grace of God. Grow up man!!!!!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2011
LMAO@Ms. Dee knowing that arse anywhere and 2buff slobbering all over the picture  grin grin grin

Down 2buff down!   tongue
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2011
Big deal. Fickle aint even white, half cast nor light skin angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Big deal. Fickle aint even white, half cast nor light skin angry

But she can buy you lunch. You need to change your diet, you have been feeding too much on so I will buy you amala with efo riro and egufe.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^sweeery  No thanks.  Am from London. And am  a vegetanian! angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
Fickle is such a beautiful woman, I honestly wish I age as gracefully as her. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Ok here's my list

Hotie Tima
Fickle
my wife (I don't need to see picture, I know she is.)

If I think of anybody else later, I will add.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Princek12(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
Fickle

I commend you for having the brazen to post at least a partial picture. The elders, however, always say that if you must eat, eat well. That being said, if you must post your pic, post a pic that shows both your face and body.

Then I can fully complement you. And just because you are dark skinned does not mean you are not beautiful. I have seen so many dudu ma dan girls who are hot. But post a full-body pic so you can fully silence the haters and the critics.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Princek12(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Fickle is such a beautiful woman, I honestly wish I age as gracefully as her. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Ok here's my list

Hotie Tima
Fickle

you scatter nyansh small sha. i hope say you no wear booty pads, just joking.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Mamken(f): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
the ones with the most wicked comments on others "beauty" or "uglyness" r the ones without pic on their profile. . . .
very brave!
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ Fickle.

My chocolate Sister, how body. Nice picture and especially to know that you are 43  shocked. Please dark is good and ages gracefully don't mind the haters. Don't know why chocolate is so down-graded in Naija. Mix chocolate with any race and see the gorgeous result, be it white + chocolate,asian+ chocolate, etc. The result is gorgeous because that chocolate just puts the sweetness to the result. I'm chocolate also, and let me tell you that our kind is appreciated over here in the West Coast.

And this is word to your forefather's butler baby  grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Goldieluks: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
Female-----Chi-baby is class and sexy. smiley

Male---------El El Guapo is finger licking hot and sexy. kiss kiss kiss

as for you Fickle,you know how it goes.
wink wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hi aunty you're back again to explose Romance section lol grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Female-----Chi-baby is class and sexy. smiley

Male---------El El Guapo is finger licking hot and sexy. kiss kiss kiss

as for you Fickle,you know how it goes.
wink wink

well nominees are on the list already. Careful El is married undecided undecided. Thanx for adding my name, I love you cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nayah:

Hi aunty you're back again to explose Romance section lol grin

I come once & when I do, please hide ur pix because I can't help it, I have to appreciate the confident ladies and lads. You are always in all the list on Nland, please what pomade are you applying.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

the ones with the most wicked comments on others "beauty" or "uglyness" r the ones without pic on their profile. . . .
very brave!

Like? I will dare them to show themselves maybe that would neutralize their rude ways wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

Fickle

I commend you for having the brazen to post at least a partial picture. The elders, however, always say that if you must eat, eat well. That being said, if you must post your pic, post a pic that shows both your face and body.

Then I can fully complement you. And just because you are dark skinned does not mean you are not beautiful. I have seen so many dudu ma dan girls who are hot. But post a full-body pic so you can fully silence the haters and the critics.

Look properly. My full pix has been up for months now. I put the half pix then because I just joined & needed to be sure my hubby was ok with it. So feel free to look but don't touch, get married and touch.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nayah(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
loooool "always in all the list in NL" humm it's a bit exagerated but I'll just say I only apply MIXA Baby on my skin  wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrCork17: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2011
Fickle. Am writing a project on Rain forest to help with Global warming. Plis Do u wear Xtra large thong by any chance? . Pls advise! undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Fickle(f): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lax75:

@ Fickle.

My chocolate Sister, how body. Nice picture and especially to know that you are 43  shocked. Please dark is good and ages gracefully don't mind the haters. Don't know why chocolate is so down-graded in Naija. Mix chocolate with any race and see the gorgeous result, be it white + chocolate,asian+ chocolate, etc. The result is gorgeous because that chocolate just puts the sweetness to the result. I'm chocolate also, and let me tell you that our kind is appreciated over here in the West Coast.

And this is word to your forefather's butler baby  grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by MrsChima1(f): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok here's my list

Hotie Tima
Fickle

kiss kiss kiss kiss They are jealous of you and Hottie Tima.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
The sexiest female remains toyosi

The hottest Male is undisputably Okija_juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku Legwork And Gbe Body, Celebrities, Others Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.