Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" (19560 Views)

Poll: Vote For Romance Section Most Sexiest Based On Profile Pix

Annita19: 1% (1 vote)
Babe!: 7% (6 votes)
Candyness: 8% (7 votes)
Chi Baby: 6% (5 votes)
Dammytex: 2% (2 votes)
Dyt: 6% (5 votes)
El Guapo: 8% (7 votes)
Hotie Tima: 5% (4 votes)
Ms Darkskin: 13% (11 votes)
Ogugua88: 17% (14 votes)
Opus_deii: 11% (9 votes)
Sexkillz: 6% (5 votes)
Tom28: 0% (0 votes)
Zionking: 0% (0 votes)
2buff: 3% (3 votes)
Evagreensfield: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lax75:

^^^^

Auntie I.I., true Prime Time Yoruba Dime!

E fi sile. Someone was even feeling sorry for her and asking people to stop crucifying her. As I said before she is a glutton for punishment. Molues have their parking lots, and Bentleys have theirs too. She needs to get in where she fits in, and park her broke @ss along with her faux-gooseneck chair from beijing over there in mile 2.

Anyone who says people are being harsh on her need to shut their sewage traps.

No be me wey beg burger  grin

I just come dey see the babe dey vex for "Recent topics", click to see if Ogugagua dey fight am.

Mo sure pe ko n se NIgerian sha tongue tongue

Who is employing these ppl se? tongue
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I just come dey see the babe dey vex for "Recent topics", click to see if Ogugagua dey fight am.

Mo sure pe ko n se NIgerian sha tongue tongue

Who is employing these ppl se? tongue

E ma da loun. Na pure hating to the "nth" degree dey worry am. It's not her fault. I too would hate if I could only afford cheap @ss clothes from goodwill and fragile furniture from beijing. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lax75:

E ma da loun. Na pure hating to the "nth" degree dey worry am. It's not her fault. I too would hate if I could only afford cheap @ss clothes from goodwill and fragile furniture from beijing. grin

Hehehe, ika ni e sha. See me thinking that o nice gan, o buru die sha tongue

Bawo ni ojo isinmi e? Se o lo si soosi sha? smiley
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Hehehe, ika ni e sha. See me thinking that o nice gan, o buru die sha tongue

Bawo ni ojo isinmi e? Se o lo si soosi sha? smiley

But I am. grin

I am a bed of linen and rose petals grin

Soosi ( coughs ). Ehhhnnnn. Mi o lo sha embarassed. E ma so fun awon mommy oo.

Olorun dariji mi cry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lax75:

But I am. grin

I am a bed of linen and rose petals grin

Soosi ( coughs ). Ehhhnnnn. Mi o lo sha embarassed. E ma so fun awon mommy oo.

Olorun dariji mi cry

Is that so?

You are indeed?

I'll need prove sha. Prove includes a notarized signature from . . . . hmmm. . . . who . . . who. . . .

Let me guess, oo lo to ri pe, aggo to ye ko lo si soosi interfere pelu time to ye ko lo si strip club. Mo understand jare.

As for me, soosi ni mo si wa ti aago meerin aaro yii tongue
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:
Girl, are you mad because you're losing? shocked grin

You need to chill down jare.

By the way, a good chapstick might help with those lips. Leave them on overnight, the next morning, they'll be as soft as a woman's inner thighs.

Ma don't mind her. The entire time she's been in this thread she's been cursing me even though I've never spoken to her or anything lol. Life is short. Precious minutes shouldn't be wasted on giving her the kind of response that she's warranted for herself. My suggestion is that everyone else ignores her since she's here strictly to cause wahala.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
English Pls, i dont Understand written Croat-Dutch! undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is that so?

You are indeed?

I'll need prove sha. Prove includes a notarized signature from . . . . hmmm. . . . who . . .  who. . . .  

Let me guess, oo lo to ri pe, aggo to ye ko lo si soosi interfere pelu time to ye ko lo si strip club. Mo understand jare.

As for me, soosi ni mo si wa ti aago meerin aaro yii tongue

Aago merin keh? Chei! Se o lo ki woli e ni?  tongue

E ba wa gbadura oo.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lax75:

Aago merin keh? Chei! Se o lo ki woli e ni?  tongue

E ba wa gbadura oo.

eyahhhh. O seriously believe me?

That is really sweet. cheesy

@Ogugua

LOL Will ignore.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
Lets Go native abi?

Ogugua nwa mara nma ke maka aru gi?
wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Candyness(f): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
ogugua88:

Ma don't mind her. The entire time she's been in this thread she's been cursing me even though I've never spoken to her or anything lol. Life is short. Precious minutes shouldn't be wasted on giving her the kind of response that she's warranted for herself. My suggestion is that everyone else ignores her since she's here strictly to cause wahala.

I guess you now the people's favourite you nairaland hairy eye brow monkey. Hopefully you should be awarded a Nairaland certificate you can exchange for a new weave. have a good day & peace out
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
El Guapo:

Lets Go native abi?

Ogugua nwa mara nma ke maka aru gi?
wink

Guap.

Na you be dat (profile)? Nne u fyne oo.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by BABE3: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^ Whooooossshh. He's a guy. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
BABE!:

Rats!! (coughs).

Fell for it again. First it was toba, now this. shocked
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by debosky(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2011
BABE!:

grin grin grin

Lax why you keep hitting on the blokes? cheesy
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2011
ogugua88:

omo who dey curse my beautiful sexy lady ogugua.u know say na u be the finest chick for here and hence na dat go explain why some babes dey jealous u.If u need my help jus let me know coz u know say fine babes wey dey problem na oga lefulefu dey take care of them grin.Fine lady ogugua my beautiful second wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2011
debosky:

grin grin grin

Bros, na una wey no dey ban these 419s jor.  angry
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
lefulefu:

omo who dey curse my beautiful sexy lady ogugua.u know say na u be the finest chick for here and hence na dat go explain why some babes dey jealous u.If u need my help jus let me know coz u know say fine babes wey dey problem na oga lefulefu dey take care of them grin.Fine lady ogugua my beautiful second wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lefu-Swag!

Omo, how you take balance na. grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
We now have mad members prowling nairaland. If we keep responding we will only make her yap the more. Infact I wish the moderators can close the thread.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
Babe watz the P now? Jxt allow me, cos i got myself a Chyker Lol

@-Lax, hey bro thanks! Mind taking me to Hawai?
grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
debosky:

grin grin grin

Some are destined to be Gayz but they jxt dont realise the fact! undecided
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by tyson55(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
Candyness:

I guess you now the people's favourite you nairaland hairy eye brow monkey. Hopefully you should be awarded a Nairaland certificate you can exchange for a new weave. have a good day & peace out

ANONYMITY BREEDS INTERWEB TROLLS
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Evagreenfields: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ogugua Ts not as bad as people make it seem.with time u ll get very used to it. I touch my eyeballz wihout blinking every then and nw plus this ll be my 5th yr on contacts n am still good.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2011
Candyness:

wait oooo!! shocked
so na because ogugua fine pass u na im wan kill ur belle with jealousy abi? grin.But bad belle na real bad thing sha.See as u pose like those kobo kobo ashis wey dey wait for trailer drivers for road for night grin.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

Lefu-Swag!

Omo, how you take balance na. grin
omo i balance for ogugua side oo grin.Most times wen i see am on glasses she dey remind me of a younger version of sara palin grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by SAFO(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2011
LOL @ guapo

Lax, bros consult me first before you respond to these profile pics. You know i got ur back lol
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2011
SAFOzee,

Bros. Now you see I am peaceful on NL and all and don't look for nobody's wahala. But it seems being mr. Nice guy has not paid off at all. Let me respond to the MANgina's comment grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by emofine(f): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2011
ogugua88:

Ogugua I'm glad say I no fine reach ur level o . . . the enemies wey go dey vex me na im mek I thank God for what he has given me grin

P.S. Keep doing you, you're blessed and beautiful despite bad belle people kiss
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2011
grin grin @ SAFO

lefulefu:

omo i balance for ogugua side oo grin.Most times wen i see am on glasses she dey remind me of a younger version of sara palin grin

What do u fink bout candyness and her Pic pose? grin
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2011
El Guapo:

Some are destined to be Gayz but they jxt dont realise the fact! undecided

Ni..a Please,

I laugh in Chinese,

And sneeze as I freeze,

At the thought of El-MANgina's who seek for Gee's

by presenting themselves on NL as p.u.ss.y breeze.
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2011
Lax75:

Ni..a Please,

I laugh in Chinese,

And sneeze as I freeze,

At the thought of El-MANgina's who seek for Gee's

by presenting themselves on NL as p.u.ss.y breeze.

Where's ya Sense of humor bro? You cant even picture a Joke Jeez!

Dont even tink bout me acting up Lady on Nl thatz ma Wifey on ma profile moreova i've had my real Pic on for monthz and datz big enuf time to turn u a Fan wink
Re: Based On Profile Pics, Who Deserves To Be "The Sexiest Of The Romance Section" by Lax75(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^

Bros,

I roll with Dimepieces and nothing but. One that will make you hate your girl for even giving you the time of day. Ask SAFO, he will tell you about the original king of wine-n-dine himself. From hollywood hotties to ATL bodies, Lax gets more @ss than a toilet seat.

S'all good bros.

No be me wey beg burger grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photo) / "I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi / Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.