Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,489 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Travel/ Volunteer Events - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel/ Volunteer Events (6140 Views)

Six Nigerian Women Volunteer to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro for IDPs in Nigeria / Travel Abroad As A Volunteer / Nurses And Volunteer Works Abroad Urgently Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by kingville(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
this my email please send it to me
feelkc2000@yahoo.ca
kingsley
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by glory1: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
l'll love to have the guide my e-mail address is petexekong@yahoo.com,thank you
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by vikiviko(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2008
The 8th Global Conference on National Youth Service will take place from 19-22 November 2008 at the Fondation des Etats-Unis in Paris, France. The conference will be hosed by IANYS secretariat, Innovations in Civic Participation (ICP), in partnership with Unis-Cité and the Association of Voluntary Service Organizations (AVSO). The conference will include IANYS members and other professionals in the field of youth civic engagement from across Europe and around the world. This conference is an exciting opportunity for practitioners, policymakers, government officials, and researchers to come together to discuss the potential for scaling up national youth service for greater impact on community and youth development.

The Conference will take place over the course of 4 days and will include an optional pre-conference session on policy and program development on the first day. Workshops will focus on examining current national youth service policies and programs, identifying best practices and lessons learned, and developing strategies for promoting and implementing more effective national youth service policies and scaling up existing programs for greater impact. 

p://www.icicp.org
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by vikiviko(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2008
Ethics in Business – CCS World Youth Forum 2008
A New Dimension to Leadership

10th – 14th November 2008
Hotel Mercure, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium

The Ethics in Business – CCS World Youth Forum 2008 (WYF) creates an open platform for the youth (aged 18 to 35) to voice their message to the world's top decision makers in today's global economic and political environment, and to the world community at large!

An initiative of the International Association for Human Values, the WYF is part of the International Business & Leadership Symposium, an annual event which brings together prominent leaders in business, politics, religion and academia to consider ways and means of strengthening human values and ethics in business, and highlight new leadership styles that are profitable, yet sustainable.

Contact
CCS World Youth Forum – Event Office
Bad Antogast 1 • 77728 Oppenau (Germany)

Fon +49 780 497 39 63
Fax +49 780 491 09 24
E-Mail wyf@ccsforum.org
Website www.ccsforum.org/wyf
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by steeee(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2008
Hi Viviko,
My dress is christainokereke@yahoo.com
I thimk am really interested
And will get some info in UK application
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by steeee(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2008
my email is christainokereke@yahoo.com
i need the info
Thank you for all u have been doing
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by Toylog7(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
hi Vivicko,
my email add is toyinmcabutai@yahoo.co.uk.
I will like to have the copies of your volunter parcel.Thanks.
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by Emary(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2009
Hi! Please mail maryb2hot@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by ntutu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2009
zeuskyrocky@yahoo.co.uk thats my email my guy.Thanks
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by segebaba2(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
I JUST GOT WIND OF THIS OPPORTUNITY.IF THE CHANCES ARE STILL ON PLEASE MAIL ME THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:olusegun.olusodo@gmail.com OR olusegun_olusodo@yahoo.com
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by segebaba2(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2009
I JUST GOT WIND OF THIS OPPORTUNITY.IF THE CHANCES ARE STILL ON PLEASE MAIL ME THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:olusegun.olusodo@gmail.com OR olusegun_olusodo@yahoo.com
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by vikiviko(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
Opportunities Fund is now accepting applications. Please go to: www.unhabitat.org/opfund for more information.
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by vikiviko(m): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2009
1st Conference of Nigerian Students in Scandinavia
9 - 11 October 2009
University of Tampere, Finland

The main aim of the conference is to promote unity and networking among Nigerians studying in the Scandinavian and brand a reputable image of the Nigerian culture and people.

Target Audience
This conference is target towards individuals and corporations who are Nigerians or are interested in being a part of the vast potential which Nigeria offers. Among the target audience includes
- Nigerian students studying in Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland
- Rectors of Finnish Universities
- Top Government Officials in Nigeria and Finland
- Finnish Company representatives doing business in Nigeria or intending to do business in Nigeria.

Contact Us
Office: Insinöörinkatu 19A 27,
33720 Tampere,
Finland.

Email: info@nigerianstudents.fi,
Phone: +358449966229
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by king4k: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2009
i am very happy to inform anybody that is actually willing to study in u.k university that is very cheap like something like 1700 pounds and with visa help , if you need any help concerning travel to any country in the world just mail at okesolasunday@yahoo.com
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by king4k: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
it is another opportunity of working permit in qatar for 2years and 5 years or you need any help in booking an appointment with the any embassy or any information about any embassy in nigeria, just mail on okesolasunday@yahoo.com
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by king4k: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
study in free tution fee university like sweden mail on okesolasunday@yahoo.com, for any question
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by MrCrackles(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
king4k:

i am very happy to inform anybody that is actually willing to study in u.k university that is very cheap like something like 1700 pounds and with visa help , if you need any help concerning travel to any country in the world just mail at okesolasunday@yahoo.com
Will you get fuc.king lost. . .
Your mates are praying, fasting and glorifying God as the new year approaches, you are here promising what you cant deliver and doesnt exist. . .
Stupid thief, you will end up in jail if you dont quit your fraudulent ways
Satan is waiting to lead the likes of you through the gates of hell fire. . . .
Quit now and leave a good life! angry
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
king4k:

study in free tution fee university like sweden mail on okesolasunday@yahoo.com, for any question

U are a poor criminal. Get lost thief
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
king4k:

it is another opportunity of working permit in qatar for 2years and 5 years or you need any help in booking an appointment with the any embassy or any information about any embassy in nigeria, just mail on okesolasunday@yahoo.com

Stup.id fraudster, u will never get away with pple's money here.
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2009
@vikiviko

How much do they have to pay u? Who are u trying to rip off here?
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by suxes2005(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
i dont fink viviko is a fraud1

I've been seeing him around Nl for a long period and i fink he is genuine.

spoke to him most times on YIM

SHALOM
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by justwise(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
suxes2005:

i dont fink viviko is a fraud1

I've been seeing him around Nl for a long period and i fink he is genuine.

spoke to him most times on YIM

SHALOM

Have u attened any of his programs that he has being advertiing here for yrs now? He is asking pple to register for Volunteer all over the world since 2007. How come u haven't grapped the opportunity and travel?
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by hadexman(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2010
vikiviko:

Be an International Mentor in NEPAL

What: Work-camp for youth participation in social development
Who: USSHA Foundation – Kathmandu, Nepal
When: August 2008 (dates TBD, 5 days total)
Where: Rivan-6, Nepal
Why: To empower Nepalese communities
How/Cost: $250 (USD)
Fees include: lodging & food during camp, domestic transportation

This 5-day youth work camp is designed to enpower the Nepalese people in Rivan-6 through youth mentorships created during the program. The program is designed to teach Nepalese youth the national/international practices of community development, identify basic needs of their community and productive activities to facilitate community development and ways to generate an aggregated effort for their community.

For more information on participating, please email: giritulsi@gmail.com

Voluntary my a*ss
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by suxes2005(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2010
justwise:

Have u attened any of his programs that he has being advertiing here for yrs now? He is asking pple to register for Volunteer all over the world since 2007. How come u haven't grapped the opportunity and travel?

anyways i avent attended any of his programme

SHALOM
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by PwOnder(m): 2:07am On Jan 04, 2010
Hi. viki, my e-mail says
. . .
Tanx too.
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by vikiviko(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is an informative thread meant to inform people about events, exhibitions, opportunities around the globe without any charge.
I have attended a couple of this events and i was employed by one of the International organisations in 2008, presently work as a news gatherer in a news house abroad.

Information is power , i dont visit nairaland as before so i can't contribute as in informing people of opportunities

So readers should please stop posting their emails on the thread or sending vikiviko emails as regards this topic.

Seun pls remove this thread because my hands are off it.

Cheers.
Re: Travel/ Volunteer Events by lawale65(f): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2010
i will like to have it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
my e-mail is teeteebaba@yahoo.com

thank you

olawale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Overseas: Second-class Citizens? / Another Country With The Green-white-green Flag? / How To Get Apostille For Marriage Cert For Schengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.