Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown (61005 Views)

Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Davido Keeps Winning! First Nigerian Artist To Get His Single Certified Gold US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by FSBoperator: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Segzy19:
For me, Chioma is the most foolish woman on earth for now...

Complete your education, you no gree. Just because of Davido

Get a job or start a business, you no gree.... Just because of Davido...

All your life and achievement is tied to Davido..
Without Davido, you have nothing...
Even the child with which you can still get his attention, you couldn't look after the child properly despite no having any job that takes your time. The boy drowned and died as you outsourced your motherly duty to a nanny...

You now have nothing to yourself. No complete education, no personal source of livelihood, no child, even the man is not fully yours as you share him with multiple women...

People warned you (from experience) but you felt you had it all planned out... Now life is teaching you in the hard way.

I hope other ladies will learn...

Shut up.

Is it a crime for a woman to be dedicated to a man ?

Chioma did no wrong.

She loves Davido and that's what a loving woman will do for a man she loves.

I believe Davido loves her too.

Just that Davido is a sex addict.

Davido should seek professional counseling .

Any man on earth will do anything to have a woman like Chioma

I won't blame Davido because he obviously has a problem and the fact that nah small pikin dey worry am.

I will stand with chioma because I am jealous of the love she has for Davido.

Everyman on earth will want such an unflinching woman by his side.

Chioma is not your average gold digging Owerri girl.

Cc: nedu666, do you see I am not a blind tribalist .

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Segzy19: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
I have no time for people like you....
My comment is for the wise....

There will always be people like you...

I leave you with the rest....

Move on!

FSBoperator:

Shut up.

Chioma did no wrong.

I won't blame Davido because he obviously has a problem and the fact that nah small pikin dey worry am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by naturefellow(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop insulting the girl and channel your grievances to the right quarters.

Did she rape Davido?

Bitches be chilling and it’s still we men that walk up to them and dip the rod inside them, without minding consequences.

I like when you attack the root cause. Don’t blame the bar for making you an alcoholic.
inasmuch as I don't like to meddle in Nigeria yeyebrities mata, I just weak for this one.

Davido is root cause though. But that female right there is a colossal mistake.
Argument is correct both ways, but of course, Davido takes the greater blame.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Princedapace(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember when ibos were jubilating as if they had won world cup during Assurance era. Their loudness and caustic behavior worsened when she born boy. According to dem, Chioma position is solid as she don born "heir". grin

They thought Yorubas discriminated against gender like they did and refused every advice to the contrary.
Yoruba women suffered during that period ehn...
But see now. See who dem dey use shiit rub for face and she no fit do anything because na Davido hold knife and yam.

He is a miracle working God cheesy grin

The most fo*lish humans are those who carry tribalism for head. Chioma is from a wealthy home. That was why She could meet and blend with Davido.
This has nothing to do wjth Igbo vs Yoruba childish play here.
Celebrities are like this abi Is 2face yoruba too?
Get sent, get a job, get a life bro.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Tripitaka: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember when ibos were jubilating as if they had won world cup during Assurance era. Their loudness and caustic behavior worsened when she born boy. According to dem, Chioma position is solid as she don born "heir". grin

They thought Yorubas discriminated against gender like they did and refused every advice to the contrary.
But see now. See who dem dey use shiit rub for face and she no fit do anything because na Davido hold knife and yam.

Honestly, it may seem as though you and your likes have no lifes purpose. Because if not, what is this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by NOC1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
POWERFULGOD:

Have you been to America Embassy before?

Noooo, oya tell me
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by naturefellow(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
FSBoperator:

Shut up.
Chioma did no wrong.
why are you bitter at the truth?

He didn't accuse Chioma of being a golddigger!!!

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Cos he can’t treat her like this there as his wife and not pay dearly. She go pack half him property
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
naturefellow:
inasmuch as I don't like to meddle in Nigeria yeyebrities mata, I just weak for this one.

Davido is root cause though. But that female right their is a huge mistake. Argument is correct both ways, but Davido takes the greater blame of course.

You said it all
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Germi9: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lies
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by kelvindj98: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
easytig:
She is still smiling to the bank in hard currency,she is way more comfortable than you tho,mister analyser
Na una type dey use yuna mama do rituals for money. See ur stupid mouth like she is still smiling to the bank. Shameless generation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by naturefellow(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You said it all
not a fan not even of wizkid) but I'm deeply ashamed for this my gender that fell by the hands of an unvirtuous woman.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Yankee101: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
You don finish matter finish

Karlifate:
A slut can easily destroy you because she has low sense of self-worth & that also means less capacity for shame, guilt or remorse.

She's already damaged.

So, she has no problem damaging your reputation.

Beware!

and

A man [easily] controlled & enslaved by lust, is a puppet of the woman he desires.

💯

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by waledeji(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
easytig:
She is still smiling to the bank in hard currency,she is way more comfortable than you tho,mister analyser
Everything is all about money to you lots, you lots worship money too much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by cococandy(f): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin

Anita also vowed on twitter to get a work visa for all of the singer’s baby mamas until they get what they deserve.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Angelfrost:
Anita... Who is sponsoring you against David?!!

Nobody. Don't mess with Black American women, they will drag you to the moon and back. Remember Dangote's own? When I say men should at least cheat with women that have something to protect, your brothers will say I am jealous because I am old. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

We agree,
If want to attack chioma please do
Maybe because of the hate you have for her

But please let Igbos out of it
Igbos are not the course of your miserable life

Advise your son to keep his d*ck one place

I
Igbo’s are not out of it. Infact it was you people on NL that waged a war on Yoruba women just so that David can give Chioma a chance for marriage. It was not Chioma here saying all that. See how a whole tribe so desperate for one of their daughters to marry into money that they don’t care if the man is mentally sound. And to do that you drag the women from his tribe on the floor. The shame is not on David because he did not change who he is. The shame is on Igbo people who are so tribalistic, clannish and money centered that they will sacrifice their children just to belong to Yoruba high society. cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Princedapace:

The most fo*lish humans are those who carry tribalism for head. Chioma is from a wealthy home. That was why She could meet and blend with Davido.
This has nothing to do wjth Igbo vs Yoruba childish play here.
Celebrities are like this abi Is 2face yoruba too?
Get sent, get a job, get a life bro.
Chioma is the child of a pauper, who struggled to send their child to a good school. Did you see the bathroom slippers she was wearing in her throwback pic? cheesy? Davido is that family’s ticket out of poverty. No rich man will watch his child and his manhood being destroyed by a small boy and keep quiet. Big shame.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
pocohantas:

Nobody. Don't mess with Black American woman, they will drag you to the moon and back. Remember Dangote's own? When I say men should at least cheat with women that have something to protect, your brother will say I am jealous because I am old. grin

Hmmm... This one na serious one chance this bros enter like dis!
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mercy2006:
The person you quoted was just being sentimental but you sef know say your people no try at all 😀😀

We all were here when your people will make sure they used every opportunity to drag Yoruba ladies every time Davido and Chioma news is carried.
As if marrying Davido is the greatest achievement for any girl.
You turned him to a demi god.
The asslicking no be here

That Edo babe Sophia really suffered in your hands just because you all thought she is Yoruba
Her daughter Imade was not spared too.she was called ugly.

It's funny how your people now realise he is a complete Yoruba and not 25% yoruba like you people claimed that time

When he eventually married Chioma, under whatever sinister circumstances not withstanding, your people went to town in their usual manner gloating, as if the couple even know about their existence😂
In fact, some wrote Igbo ladies- 100, Yoruba ladies-0
Imagine Such mentality.

And all I wrote up there , you all who were bashing the person you quoted, were witnesses to.
You might choose to feign ignorance sha,Lol

Don’t mind the fools. They are all ashamed. Now it is Yoruba Ladies + 1m, Igbo Ladies values is - 1trillion. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by maticar: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
OldBeer:

You are a very despicable fool
Scum of the earth

How do idiots like you reason

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
maticar:

You are a very despicable fool
Scum of the earth

How do idiots like you reason
Igbo women is the pits. Smelly pits. SHAME. 0 value in the market at this point.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Bluntemperor: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Neddstark:

Naija girls dey learn work for craze where black American girls dey.

Is American Anita saying the Truth?
Now that she even volunteer to get Visa to all other Ladies in their circle!
Na wa o!
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Karlifate:
A slut can easily destroy you because she has low sense of self-worth & that also means less capacity for shame, guilt or remorse.

She's already damaged.

So, she has no problem damaging your reputation.

Beware!

and

A man [easily] controlled & enslaved by lust, is a puppet of the woman he desires.

💯
Nonsense
You are romancing palm oil and still complaining of your white garment getting stained

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by kernniejay(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I am surprised that Davido's billionaire father and his uncle (the Osun state governor) are not cautioning him to thread gently on these escapes. This is becoming unbecoming of a star. Davido should take a cue from Burna Boy who is even better good-looking and well known all over the world than he is. Women will flock around a star but self-discipline is the core. My heart is really with Chioma. That young lady has really seen a lot in the house of the Adelekes.
Which Burna Boy? Is it the Burna Boy that asked a married woman to leave her husband and come over to his crib in the nightclub which later caused gun shots to go off and had Burna fly out to France when the issue escalated? None of these celebrity peeps is holy abeg. As the saying goes, na everybody be coded thief but the person wey day break for him turn na him be confirmed 'barawo'.

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by kernniejay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
jeff1993:
Sometimes I juss think all this celebrities are dunce together with the Us.eless woomen that want to trap them with a baby so they can get free child support money from their superstar DAD.

The male celebrities are not left out .... if u know u cant resist women around u , science has made it simple that u can juss carry out a temporary vasectomy in that way he wont impregnate any woman unless he is ready, then he can go to hospital to take it off.

BUT NO!!!! .... make dem gerrout theyband their baby mama
Hello, the last time I checked, vasectomy is irreversible bro.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Eriokanmi: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Is David the american visa officer who interviewed her each time?
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by obaidan: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
My heart is really with Chioma. That young lady has really seen a lot in the house of the Adelekes.

What chioma has seen after marriage in that house is not different from what she saw before she married him...she married him as an adult knowing her left from her right, she has parents who should have cautioned her too, but they ignored. How would any woman that desire marital peace and bliss get married to a man who already had 2 baby mamas and always doing back and forth with the baby mamas on social media...abi na 3 sef. If chioma was in love with a random banker earning say 300k a month and as randy as davido, would her parents just watch and not express their strong reservations about their daughter getting married to randy man. Would chioma herself not break up and trash the boy? Na only chioma know why she marry dat boy, and I think people pitying her don't get it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by VIKTO83(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
The quest to attain d height of a greatest African music icon led Davido into all these.
Hearing that Tubaba is a legend with his escapades amongst women made him want to run down Tubaba and assume the height.

Fear a man that's desperate for fame.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by freetojoin: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Na real wah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Disgraced By Her Husband / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.