Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume (3276 Views)

My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Joychinonyerem: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
In the world of relationships, there is a scent that lingers in the air, evoking feelings of warmth, comfort, and contentment. It's not the fragrance of a designer perfume or a scented candle, but rather the intangible aroma of a healthy relationship. This aroma is unique and captivating, capable of transforming the atmosphere around us. In this article, we will explore the essence of a healthy relationship, its components, and how it can positively impact our lives

Friends read more šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡

https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/one-thing-that-smells-good-but-isnt-perfume-the-fragrance-of-a-healthy-relationship/

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Truvelisback(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Palm kernel oil or black pomade. I love the smell.

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
For me it has to be vanilla... Anything that has vanilla smells good.

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Wilson300: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pussy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by MetroLane: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
The smell of Credit Alert šŸ„“

Smell of crisp Naira Notes from the Bank Counter.

Any other smell can be purchased with the source of the smell mentioned above šŸ˜’

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by IamdbuII: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
My music
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by spencekat(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:
Pussy
I knew someone would say that

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Bluezy13(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Cooking gas.
Petrol
Freshly cut grasses
Sand after heavy rainfall.
Farmland like maize plantation and cassava plantation after heavy rainfall.
Moringa tree at night or early hours of the morning.
Queen of the nights tree.

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Angrygoat: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Cold ac
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by ebony2011(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oris cigarette
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by qtguru(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Robb
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by folake4u(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
1. Fried onions and garlic.
2. Freshly painted room.
3. Mint Money.
4. Freshly cut grass.
5. Vanilla.
6. A clean pussĆ½.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by ATEAMS: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Banana šŸŒšŸŒ

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by qtguru(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
folake4u:
2. Freshly painted room.
3. Mint Money.
4. Freshly cut grass.
5. Vanilla.
6. A clean pussĆ½.

Ha folake shocked
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Maxxim: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Smell of vodka
New money notes

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by folake4u(f): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
qtguru:

Ha folake shocked

My account was hacked. grin grin
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by qtguru(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maxxim:
Smell of vodka
New money notes

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by GloriousGbola: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
folake4u:
2. Freshly painted room.
3. Mint Money.
4. Freshly cut grass.
5. Vanilla.
6. A clean pussĆ½.

No 6 endorsed by O.B.O himself

I am wondering which team folake4u plays for sha.oya how do you find the smell of clean prick (with pineapple flavor) ?
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by KingDash09(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
šŸ’µ šŸ’µšŸ’µ
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Makamatic: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fresh Canadian loud buds šŸŒæ

Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by folake4u(f): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

No 6 endorsed by O.B.O himself

I am wondering which team folake4u plays for sha.oya how do you find the smell of clean prick (with pineapple flavor) ?

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£You have been dragging OBO for two days now.

Lmao. Clean prick/pussy with pineapple flavour is yummy. Even sweeter with ice cream. lipsrsealed
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by marsup: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bluezy13:
Cooking gas.
Petrol
Newly cut grasses
Sand after heavy rainfall.
Farmland like maize plantation and cassava plantation after heavy rainfall.
Moringa tree at night or early hours of the morning.
Queen of the nights tree.
That's really weird.
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by finegirl233: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
folake4u:

My account was hacked. grin grin
I'm reading your diary. More reasons why i will never settle down soon. Make i enjoy this life fes, all this judas in human clothing sef with their sweet mouth are no no for me. I use to think many men are good only discover that 90% are fake
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by folake4u(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
finegirl233:

I'm reading your diary. More reasons why i will never settle down soon. Make i enjoy this life fes, all this judas in human clothing sef with their sweet mouth are no no for me. I use to think many men are good only discover that 90% are fake

My sister. What can I say?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Abeg if you see better man, hold am tight sha. The streets are cold mehn. grin

But then again, many wolf in sheep clothing. angry angry
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by finegirl233: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=folake4u post=124134996]
My sister. What can I say?
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by falcon01: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:
Pussy
You nasty mf
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Styluss: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Swears, the first and the last time I smoked, I took oris because it was tiny and the odour was heavenly, however, I see it as a waste of time because I didnt feel anything with my 2 puffs

ebony2011:
Oris cigarette
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by b3llo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Money
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Anny69: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
IamdbuII:
My music
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Georgekyrian(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Makamatic:
Fresh Canadian loud buds šŸŒæ

That for me and smell of sand after raining
Re: One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume by Anny69: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2023

Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other / Your NL Crush / What Are The Reasons Why Some Ladies Not Wanting To Settle Down With A Pastor