Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other (3334 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by Seun(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2007
Couple divorce after online 'affair'

A Bosnian couple are getting divorced after finding out they had been secretly chatting each other up online under fake names.

Sana Klaric, 27, and husband Adnan, 32, from Zenica, poured out their hearts to each other over their marriage troubles, and both felt they had found their real soul mate.

The couple met on an online chat forum while he was at work and she in an internet cafe, and started chatting under the names Sweetie and Prince of Joy.

They eventually decided to meet up - but there was no happy ending when they realised what had happened.

Now they are both filing for divorce - with each accusing the other of being unfaithful.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2512486.html

This shows that a good relationship that goes bad is often not because the couple cannot understand each other but because they refuse to forgive each other for mistakes made in the past. The husband treats the wife bad because she treated him bad, and she treats him bad because he treated her bad.

"To be honest I still find it hard to believe that the person, Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things to me on the internet, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years."
How pathetic.
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by Bosdem(f): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2007
May God help them!
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by rowlandwhy: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2007
wonders shall never end.

Technology is causing more,

But if she can love him as she did on the net their love would last longer.
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by lateefah79: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2007
@ bosdem,
i feel u o,
trully,trully na God go save dem,
i think they got married under ''pretence and hypocrysy''
There was nottin like ''show ur colour'' for them to know who ''trully they were''
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by olanajim(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2007
The couple are idiot. Selfish and driven by lust. Both of them are foolish devoid of wisdom.

If it is true they are having marrital problems. Wouldn't it been better to make the positive use of their findings on internet to strengthen their dilapidating home? If the woman had never said any good words to the husband at home, but said it on internet, what stop them from building their home on that positive observation. Both of them hate one another with intensed passion. I think they have attitude problem. Unless they change that attitude, they have a remote chance of being happy elsewhere. Nobody willingly enter into relationship with an individual filled with unforgiving spirit.

They had better seperate if they can't be persuaded.
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by eggheadie(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2007
wat a piiity
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2007
This is really pathetic!!!!!!!
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by naijacutee(f): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2007
I don't think that every experience has to be negative. They both "dunnit", so no one can blame no one. However, if they could fall in love without seeing each other, that proves that they are true soulmates and their marriage to each other wasn't a mistake. If only they could forgive each other, they could make a big joke out of this and strenghten their marriage through it too.
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by toks81(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2007
[center][/center]I keep asking one question.At what point do you stop loving each other and just begin to hate instead.At what point do u need a break to begin to cheat on your partner.

I mean if both of them could be so loving to "online sweethearts" then why not to each other.Sometimes am scared of this marriage thing.

So why the divorce now,they found out a part of themselves they hitherto did not know existed till now truly existed,so why not channel efforts to making it work out.

Anywyas me i get work to do,na them sabi.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2007
:d :d :d
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by mellow(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2007
The issue here is a not a guestion of love  but on CAPITAL GUIT.

They are both ashamed of what they have done and are suffering

from the guit syndrom. What they need is a serious councelling and

not riprimand. They should harness all the strenght they have gathered

from each other over the net to make their relationship an enviable one

in the society and believe me they can make it happen.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by yimiton(f): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2007
olanajim:

If it is true they are having marrital problems. Wouldn't it been better to make the positive use of their findings on internet to strengthen their dilapidating home? If the woman had never said any good words to the husband at home, but said it on internet, what stop them from building their home on that positive observation.

I see that these two are made for each other. If they could get along as strangers but can't get along as a couple, they've intentionally chosen to remain enemies.
I agree with Olanajim, this would have been a great opportunity for them to see how much they can get along without any bitterness between them and strive to mend their relationship not breaking apart. This should ordinarily make both of them laugh at each other and with each other.
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by vigasimple(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2007
The way I looked at it is that the most important element in marriage is missing in the life of this couple. COMMUNICATION.

The initial 'feelings' of meeting a new person and 'exploiting' new things etc (euphoria) is making their online dating exciting for now.

Also they both appear either not telling the truth online or just good soulmate that the same person at home and online means that they have so much in common that they are unable to see for some reasons.

However, once somebody in the relationship or both of them become sworn enemy, the rest is neither here or there. They appears to have an unforgiving spirit. If they can get along on the net so much, then according to NAIJACUTE, it means they should be able to work things out and be much stronger.

I agree entirely with OLANAJIM. He has said much that need to be said. I will only add to it by saying the present generations of couples are too impatient in anything. READYMADE AND PACKAGED LOVE is all that everybody is looking for. fairytale marriages like Film stars. It always end in tears.

@ TOKS81

my dear do not put off, and don't be scared. Marriage if contracted with your own 'DNA' from GOD is the most beautiful thing in life and the most important as well. A good marriage will make you to be fulfil in everything.

You may need to go to 'marriage school' to learn. Also make sure you take the good things from your parent and make a deliberate attepmt to ignore and discard those thing that are bad you have learn from them.

To the married and yet to be married- May our marriages be our best blessing from GOd. Amen
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by qss: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2007
More so, I think in a relationship, complete HONESTY is always needed. It is foundational tool in any relationship. No one likes being lied to,and if a relationship is to blossom, it should not be seasoned with lies.So, just feeling feeling that one has been deceived already hurts, regardless of whether it was done deliberately or not.
However, there is always room for FORGIVENESS. Someone once said ,that the only reason not to forgive is PRIDE. Another said, it takes the LOVE of only one person in a relationship to SUCCEED. I think two hearts can still beat as one,
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by uchetobi(f): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
lack of communication is disastrous to any relationship. This just butresses the point
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by adekennis(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
Wonder shall never sieze shocked shocked shocked shocked
this internet is causing more problems cheesy cheesy cheesy
may God save us smiley
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by Christino(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2007
Online flirting is the easiest and costs you nothing. Ask Unilag boiz!
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by babybobby: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2007
Thats is Bleep
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by temmysexy(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2007
wot a pity undecided undecided
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by omena555(f): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2007
This is really interesting! grin Sad though sad
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by fakande(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
y r dey breaking up? Methinks dey shld enjoy a beta relatnshp now dat dey'v bin able 2 tel demselvs some home truths while pretending to be oda ppl. I fil dat if dey wer able to impact each other online so much dat dey dcided to meet, den dey shld just stay 2geda and liv der lives in line wit d revelations made while online under a false moniker. Abi?
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by skylo(f): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2007
e don te,wey we don hear this kind thing,but i believe strongly something is wrong somewhere.as you have all said,may the good lord help them
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by FactorChic(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2007
na wa o, what internet can cost u!!! grin grin
God help dem sha
hahaha, another reason why u should never try internet lovey thingies!
o ma se o grin grin
I know I should feel bad for them, but I don't lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2007
Its obvious they were meant to be together

of all the odds on the internet they were attracted TO EACH OTHER

They just lost their way to communicating to each other, online dating just provided a way

and see them throwing such a rare opportunity to save their marriage away
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by tommyex(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2007
This is an incredible story.

That means dey both have a good heart somewhere which they just decided not to use,If dey allow their hearts to lead them they can make it work
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by micklplus(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
for real, revelations like this should be used to further strenghtened their "relationship" it is saddening to know that, they couldnt "blend" in real life but could achieve such success on the net.

How i wish they could forgo their prides and egos and earnest this discoveries about one another.

I wish them luck.
cheers
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by amaikama(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2007
their divorce if ever granted by a judge it will not last long. they will come back together again. who want to bet with me? cool
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by MP007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i'll comment later, grin grin ttooo hilarious
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by SiropMiel(f): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2007
@amaikama

I doubt they will get back together. They both are living two different lives. If they were, they would not know what the other is really capable of doing.

, how much is the bet.
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by omogenaija(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
MP007:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,  i'll comment later,   grin grin ttooo hilarious

grin grin grin LMAO , crazy guy
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by MP007(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2007
U HAVE COMEAGAIN OMOGE grin grin ONI YEYE
Re: Couple Divorces After Online Affair With Each Other by ritchboi: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2007
me thinks dis is a cheesy publicity stunt,hope they enjoy their 7 days of fame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Ur Celebrity Crush??? :D / So Married Women Still Sleeps Around / Money Making Methods: A Case Study Of The Ilesha Girls / Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.