Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? (22026 Views)

5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / LAPO MFB Staff Reject 25% Salary Increase After 7 Years Of Alleged Stagnant Pay / How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by ruffhandu: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2023
EriMma1:

Please, read the post.

For your info, I'm a consultant and I got other clients. We do 9-12 for all clients. Plus its the service charges I'm talking about not salary per se.

Ok, sorry. I just get pissed when i see these 3 together- Nigeria, employer, employee. If you have the time for the client, then continue, the money buys petrol at least. But when you hands are full and you get a new, simply knock off the lowers paying. na my philosophy be that. Don't compare yourself with others, they may be doing something extra you do not and may never know about.
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by EriMma1: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2023
ruffhandu:

Ok, sorry. I just get pissed when i see these 3 together- Nigeria, employer, employee. If you have the time for the client, then continue, the money buys petrol at least. But when you hands are full and you get a new, simply knock off the lowers paying. na my philosophy be that. Don't compare yourself with others, they may be doing something extra you do not and may never know about.

Ok.
Re: N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? by galantjoe(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Things are harder this time. If you have another higher paying job you can resign to take it up. Otherwise stay put.

But where you don't have kindly start now to look now to look for job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Finally Almost Had My Shadow. Pls Learn From This. / 1st Class And 2.1 Is The Best Grade. 2.2 Is God's Grace Anythng Else Ur On Ur Own. / Masssive Recruitment At Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.