Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? (546 Views)

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7744346/knew-what-know-now-marry and i was glad seeing some persons who stated they would over and over again choose their current spouse and it got me curious about finding how they got to meet their spouses and made their choice for a life partner.
I feel those intending to be married could learn one or two from their stories.
Please let us know how you got to meet your partner and what made you decide to settle for them.
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by talented321: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by Abuja4man: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
We were course mates in the university, some 20+ years ago cheesy
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Abuja4man:
We were course mates in the university, some 20+ years ago cheesy
your relationship started while in school? What was the deciding factor that made you choose her for a wife?
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by dawnomike(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
optm:
I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7744346/knew-what-know-now-marry and i was glad seeing some persons who stated they would over and over again choose their current spouse and it got me curious about finding how they got to meet their spouses and made their choice for a life partner.
I feel those intending to be married could learn one or two from their stories.
Please let us know how you got to meet your partner and what made you decide to settle for them.
NYSC faraway in Katsina state
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
dawnomike:
NYSC faraway in Katsina state
what influenced your choice for her?
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by Abuja4man: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
optm:
your relationship started while in school? What was the deciding factor that made you choose her for a wife?
She was the smartest in the class . She has beauty and brain.
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by wunmi590(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2023

It doesn't matter where or how you met your spouse, if both couples have what it takes to make their marriage work, it will definitely..

It takes two to tango
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by Blackestjunior(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Since I never Marry make i learn
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Abuja4man:
She was the smartest in the class . She has beauty and brain.
oh i see. For you to be enjoying your marriage tells she has strength of character too. Right?
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
wunmi590:

It doesn't matter where or how you met your spouse, if both couples have what it takes to make their marriage work, it will definitely..

It takes two to tango
thanks for your input. What does it take to make marriage work in your opinion?
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by wunmi590(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
optm:
thanks for your input. What does it take to make marriage work in your opinion?

Making marriage work is relatives to different individuals..

Study yourself and give your best to it...
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
wunmi590:

Making marriage work is relatives to different individuals..

Study yourself and give your best to it...
ok thanks
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by Foodqueen(f): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
All these repeated oputa panel questions Everytime sef sad
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by Abuja4man: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2023
optm:
oh i see. For you to be enjoying your marriage tells she has strength of character too. Right?
Let me just say she is every man's dream of an ideal wife.
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Abuja4man:
Let me just say she is every man's dream of an ideal wife.
oh wow!! Favoured you
Re: If You Are Enjoying Your Marriage, How Did You Get To Meet Your Partner? by optm(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
All these repeated oputa panel questions Everytime sef sad
cheesy cheesy Allow me ask my question in peace o

(1) (Reply)

Dream Meaning Of Dog / How Do We Solve This Big Societal Marriage Problem? / I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.