Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. (45186 Views)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin

The real kingmakers of Lagos State. The decider of who becomes governor in Lagos. The Slayer of MC oulumoh and his gangs of thugs. Igbo kwenu..... Lagos remains a no man's land

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by moscobabs(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Raskimonojendor: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Dem no invite "Gbarebo ro gentle"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Menclothing: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good to see go home and invest
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by floramorgan315(f): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
Igbos only learn the hardway
Continue developing Lagos fools!!
Move all your factories to the east and leave retail outlet in other regions..you guys should learn from dangote who has nothing in your region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Babathanks:

Do you think all this invaders will listen to your advice?. All they want is to snatch Lagos from Yoruba hand, thats why they want to use half Yoruba like chinedu Rhodes vivour to fulfill there long time dream. But mark my word, they will fail. We Yoruba will protect our region with everything will got
chochocho na wetin full una mouth. They're invaders but every day u and your people are selling your land to them and using the proceeds of the sale to do owambe.
Real Lagosians de talk, this one wey still dey chop "papa-thank-you" inside his family house in Ogbomosho will open mouth to talk too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by waynetee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
grin

The real kingmakers of Lagos State. The decider of who becomes governor in Lagos. The Slayer of MC oulumoh and his gangs of thugs. Igbo kwenu..... Lagos remains a no man's land

Lol the owners of Lagos dey flog una steady, and na una go still beg las las grin

Shame dey far for una grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
floramorgan315:
Igbos only learn the hardway
Continue developing Lagos fools!!
Move all your factories to the east and leave retail outlet in other regions..you guys should learn from dangote who has nothing in your region
They'll eventually move their investments to the east. it's just a matter of time, but I wish they'll hasten it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by onuman: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hope Uzodinma - Igbo politician?

Una never begin.

How did Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, Nwajiuba, and other presidential materials of Igbo extraction who joined APC at the formation stage end up?
APC sidelined them but picked up as presidential canndidate, a near octogenarian whose negative baggage should have kept him off contest for apex political leadership of a normal country; even when it's obvious that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria after PMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Renman: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
GetSenseNow:

They'll eventually move their investments to the east. it's just a matter of time, but I wish they'll hasten it up
So that you can stop crying and hating them, baa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Babathanks(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
GetSenseNow:

chochocho na wetin full una mouth. They're invaders but every day u and your people are selling your land to them and using the proceeds of the sale to do owambe
Trust me, there is no crime in selling your land to non indigenes. I was born and brought up in Rigasa in kaduna state. Hausa people there even prefer to dash we Yorubas land for free here. Our populations here in more than them. But they still like us. Do you know why they like us?. Is Because we never for once participate in there politics or religion cos is a red flag for us not to cross, 90% of us don’t vote. We prefer to go to our state and vote. Tell your brother to be a better visitor not trouble visitors

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by omoadeleye(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
Any agenda other than go home is useless

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

Build seaport build markets and everyone should go home

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

You fit dey Lagos 4 months you never see who from PH that’s how careful we are

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg

Lol, bro, go home, no one is holding you. Just set the example by going home and others will follow you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Babathanks:

Trust me, there is no crime in selling your land to non indigenes. I was born and brought up in Rigasa in kaduna state. Hausa people there even prefer to dash we Yorubas land for free here. Our populations here in more than them. But they still like us. Do you know why they like us?. Is Because we never for once participate in there politics or religion cos is a red flag for us not to cross, 90% of us don’t vote. We prefer to go to our state and vote. Tell your brother to be a better visitor not trouble visitors
So you mean it's a crime to carry out our legal rights of voting and being voted for? wow. shame on you.
In my estate in Owerri, a Yoruba man is our president. He contested against 2 Igbo man and he won. We were even trying to convince him to contest for councillor of this area and if he did he would've won because he's popular and that would've been a stepping-stone for higher positions for him. The honest truth is that you guys are extremely tribalistic but you try to cover it up with "being accommodating"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by anungangampu: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
I just hope this become consistent. Before the election it was like a competition.
I wish Lagos more Aboki.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
Renman:
So that you can stop crying and hating them, baa
from what I've seen so far, they're the ones who are crying that the Igbos have been buying up every part of everywhere and hating on the Igbos for being so successful that they're spreading everywhere

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by highchief1: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
naptu2:
Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1

https://twitter.com/Hope_Uzodimma1/status/1674754492842008576
u may not like hope.but he’s a dangerous politician.no wonder ihedioha ran away.They are no match.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Daddyyin: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg

No sea in the southeast

4 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by SouthSouth1914: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

You can speak for yourself. Stop generalizing, PHC guys that are over the places here in Nigeria and overseas. Stop this limited mentality of forcing your ideology on everyone! High time you do a little bit of traveling..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Mccullum: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
They quickly went to meet their politicians to beg on their behalf.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Onlinebar: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Think home......I can't overemphasize this enough
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by waynetee(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
GetSenseNow:

from what I've seen so far, they're the ones who are crying that the Igbos have been buying up every part of everywhere and hating on the Igbos for being so successful that they're spreading everywhere

Are Yorubas gods that buying their used and abandoned properties seems like a big achievement to you? Meanwhile how many properties igbos get for Lagos sef that you think they'v bought the whole of Lagos lol grin
Grow up poor boy!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by hardbite(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Port Harcourt is a state capital not an ethnic group sir
taylor89:

6 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by NwaliE01: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:
Planning about the development of their own region outside the region.

Their meeting is a good development but it should have been in SE

If you want to cut your hair, you go the barbing saloon or you opt for a home service. The most important outcome is to get a haircut.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
waynetee:

Are Yorubas gods that buying their used and abandoned properties seems like a big achievement to you? Meanwhile how many properties igbos get for Lagos sef that you think they'v bought the whole of Lagos lol grin
Grow up poor boy!
hahahahahahahahahahahah....and you're crying over these "used and abandoned" properties?

Please stay away from me, you stink of poverty!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by helinues: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
NwaliE01:

If you want to cut your hair, you go the barbing saloon or you opt for a home service. The most important outcome is to get a haircut.

Sebi na salon the rich men dey barb, including the politicians.

Which kind logic analogy be this?

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by waynetee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
GetSenseNow:

hahahahahahahahahahahah....and you're crying over these "used and abandoned" properties?

Please stay away from me, you stink of poverty!

Bloody inferior human spotted
I know living in yorubaland is like living with gods or superhumans in you people's eyes

Riff raffs grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by NwaliE01: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:

Sebi na salon the rich men dey barb, including the politicians.

Which kind logic analogy be this?

The anology be say, as long as you get wetin you want, how you get am na absolutely your choice.
😆 🤣 😂

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Lovelyn451(f): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Parachoco:
Igbos are living peacefully in Lagos

Nah the IPOB/Obidunze Orchins wey dey wail about nothing
igbo and ipob are thesame...just say Igbos are living peacefully in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him / Uk Parliament Condemns Killing Of #endsars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.