Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. (45189 Views)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Yes, we're encouraging him because he's a good man and he has helped a lot of people. Good people should be put in positions of authority if we're to move this country ahead. When we had problems with the estate transformer (before I came to Nigeria), I learnt he was the one who pulled all the strings and got us a new transformer, and this is just 1 of many thing he has done so why won't we encourage him to contest?
Do you have any reason you don't want him to contest? Abi you want us to support one idiot just because he's Igbo and he'll will just go there and embezzle funds ?

You're lying... I can see through your chat... The psychology you're using to bring your point isn't and can't be bought.... I won't talk much...
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by TemmyDayo50(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
onuman:

Not participating in the politics of the Rigasa you live in, and having to return to leave Rigasa to travel to Yoruba land to vote in elections, is a CURSE to you. It makes you a slave in Nigeria. You don't have a country then.
This is the most retrogressive and shameful comment I have ever read online.
Sad that there are Nigerians still so backward despite being able to read and write.
You boast that your Yoruba people living in Rigasa of Northern Nigeria would not dare participate in the politics of Rigasa; you would go back to Yoruba land to vote during national elections.
And worse; your comment received more applause than ever.
Tufiakwa. There is no country.

Can you see how you're shooting yourself just because you want to comment.. Apparently, you've harbored too much hatred in you... Now that his post you quoted, where did he mention national politics...? He said it's not neccesary to dabble into their local politics and he's very much right.... If at all you must get involved in politics in another man's land, let it be national politics and not their local politics... Simple...
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by adekolaelect(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Any agenda other than go home is useless

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

Build seaport build markets and everyone should go home

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

You fit dey Lagos 4 months you never see who from PH that’s how careful we are

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg
Start by example.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by BscHolder: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
43Ronin:
Till date peter obi has not opened that his ekaete mouth to talk about what's happening to igbo businesses in alaba. I warned you obidients that PO is nothing but a low budget Azikiwe but you refused to listen. Alaba that welcomed him with a mammoth crowd and made sure he won Lagos. PO would have been another GEJ, and off no benefit to ndigbo
please do away with drugs for your own good
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by bayplus: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Babathanks:

Trust me, there is no crime in selling your land to non indigenes. I was born and brought up in Rigasa in kaduna state. Hausa people there even prefer to dash we Yorubas land for free here. Our populations here in more than them. But they still like us. Do you know why they like us?. Is Because we never for once participate in there politics or religion cos is a red flag for us not to cross, 90% of us don’t vote. We prefer to go to our state and vote. Tell your brother to be a better visitor not trouble visitors

That is the real coco of the matter.

It is the law of natural Justice. You cannot insult your host and expect a warm reception
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Tzar(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
It’s dying down for your mind?! Is it in the SE that you are locked in your house weekly that they want to buy property?! Keep dreaming! Everyone knows how evil South Easterners are to one another!
djon78:

Igbos will move to the East eventually

The craze for properties in Lagos is dieing down gradually

The effects will be felt in no distant time

If you know the number of igbos in the US, Europe and Diaspora that were buying up Properties in Lagos.
But many of them are thinking home now after what happened during the election

Property developers have started complaining of less patronage now from these buyers

It will be gradual

Real Estate business in the East is taking a new shape

Those that have sense should key into this market now it's still young

Before it gets Saturated

There are massive Land's for Real Estate Development in the East
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
TemmyDayo50:

You're lying... I can see through your chat... The psychology you're using to bring your point isn't and can't be bought.... I won't talk much...
Guy that's your business if you think I'm lying or not. I'm not here to convince anyone
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by MSGAMBLE9: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cooly100:

Why not talk about He-badan your region capital?

You guys just like to take glory of all the work of others
is Ibadan economic activities not bigger than the whole SE?

The figures in terms of state revenue don't lie, Okoro chest-beater.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by MSGAMBLE9: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
onuman:

Not participating in the politics of the Rigasa you live in, and having to return to leave Rigasa to travel to Yoruba land to vote in elections, is a CURSE to you. It makes you a slave in Nigeria. You don't have a country then.
Sad that there are Nigerians still so backward despite being able to read and write.
You boast that your Yoruba people living in Rigasa of Northern Nigeria would not dare participate in the politics of Rigasa; you would go back to Yoruba land to vote during national elections.
Shameless? if you wan Vote go una papa village for East now...

Awon economic refugees oshi claiming right your God forsaken Osu-land didn't afford you....

If e easy for una in SE why ran commot via Night buses in thousands everyday.... Tueh on Deveropers.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Believeintruth: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Babathanks:

Me am not understanding you ooo. I think the mod should ban you for thinking negatively. But I will be glad if you can help me with any hint of what you think I wanna pass across

Oga it is you guys that need to be banned for using subtle tribal hatred in form of words and now gaslighting.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by onuman: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
TemmyDayo50:

Can you see how you're shooting yourself just because you want to comment.. Apparently, you've harbored too much hatred in you... Now that his post you quoted, where did he mention national politics...? He said it's not neccesary to dabble into their local politics and he's very much right.... If at all you must get involved in politics in another man's land, let it be national politics and not their local politics... Simple...

He said they would have to leave Rigasa for Yoruba land for elections.
You read without understanding or read and select what you want to take.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by djon78(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tzar:
It’s dying down for your mind?! Is it in the SE that you are locked in your house weekly that they want to buy property?! Keep dreaming! Everyone knows how evil South Easterners are to one another!

You are very funny

The whole of Nigeria
Which people invest in Real estate more than the igbos?

Lagos, Abuja etc

The thing that happened during election opened everyone's eyes that our people have been very foolish

I know many Igbos in the US, Europe and Diaspora that were buying up Properties in Lagos

But many have put a halt

They are investing either in the FCT or down East

I am a player in the industry

Real Estate business is about to see massive boom in the East and South South states especially Akwa ibom and Delta State
FCT is also attracting many interests because of its relative peace and friendliness of the indigenes

So Real Estate Developers that have sense will take advantage of these opportunities

The money and opportunities to be made here I am talking of billions of dollars not moi moi money

But na only those that have eyes will see it

It's not for bigots and online trolls like you
But for business minded persons

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Yes, we're encouraging him because he's a good man and he has helped a lot of people. Good people should be put in positions of authority if we're to move this country ahead. When we had problems with the estate transformer (before I came to Nigeria), I learnt he was the one who pulled all the strings and got us a new transformer, and this is just 1 of many thing he has done so why won't we encourage him to contest?
Do you have any reason you don't want him to contest? Abi you want us to support one idiot just because he's Igbo and he'll will just go there and embezzle funds ?
He will contest for councilor in Owerri where an Obowu man dares not contest. Let me ask you again. Do you think that you are talking to kids?
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Tzar(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
I will save this your post. I assure you that your prediction will never happen in the SE, maybe it can happen in the SS. Do you want those people to be kidnapped or poisoned? When I was in Nigeria, work took me to ALL the 5 states in the SE, no reasonable SEasterner wants to stay there, especially if the person is rich or educated. The rate at which people got set up or poisoned was alarming. I don’t think much has changed over the years.
Anyway, if they return to the SE, it’s better for everyone. At least, the tension will reduce to a large extent in the SW. I pray the SE people get sense and return to make their land more hospitable, prosperous and a choice destination for others, instead of claiming someone elses land and shouting victimization!

djon78:

You are very funny

The whole of Nigeria
Which people invest in Real estate more than the igbos?

Lagos, Abuja etc

The thing that happened during election opened everyone's eyes that our people have been very foolish

I know many Igbos in the US, Europe and Diaspora that were buying up Properties in Lagos

But many have put a halt

They are investing either in the FCT or down East

I am a player in the industry

Real Estate business is about to see massive boom in the East and South South states especially Akwa ibom and Delta State
FCT is also attracting many interests because of its relative peace and friendliness of the indigenes

So Real Estate Developers that have sense will take advantage of these opportunities

The money and opportunities to be made here I am talking of billions of dollars not moi moi money

But na only those that have eyes will see it

It's not for bigots and online trolls like you
But for business minded persons

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Babathanks(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
onuman:

One of the problems that you guys have is that you don’t travel. Nigeria is a multicultural country. We are not suppose to be together. It is your grandfather nnamdi azikwe that make sure that we are one Nigeria. So enjoy it while it last.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by onuman: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Babathanks:

One of the problems that you guys have is that you don’t travel. Nigeria is a multicultural country. We are not suppose to be together. It is your grandfather nnamdi azikwe that make sure that we are one Nigeria. So enjoy it while it last.
You are like still living in the old era of Azikiwe, while realities of Nigeria since the end of Azikiwe era has shown that Nigeria is an impossible country. So?
You still didn't understand that living in Rigasa but not participating in shaping the Rigasa environment you live in, is a stab on your person.
I am very sorry for you and your level of understanding of the meaning of a nation. A nation is different from a country. A country, especially in Africa, is a contrivance of colonial masters who pushed different nations into one country for the administrative convenience of the colonial masters. While in a nation, wherever you live, you must help to shape the environment of the place for the interest of the larger population that live in the place. It's most unfortunate that the desire to have Lagos State politics be shaped by only the Yoruba has removed the senses from you people, and you no longer understand the meaning of nationhood.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Onuoha1234(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
[The| polticians did not get any Mandate from Igbola!d. They are| speaking fo= personal politica) advancement to which they are free to do.The problem is that they are victims of hubris.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Slurity(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg
You think about going home alone and forget that you need the right market and population and infrastructure to survive the business. It's not something that can happen in 1 year or even 10 years.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Babathanks(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
onuman:

You are like still living in the old era of Azikiwe, while realities of Nigeria since the end of Azikiwe era has shown that Nigeria is an impossible country. So?
You still didn't understand that living in Rigasa but not participating in shaping the Rigasa environment you live in, is a stab on your person.
I am very sorry for you and your level of understanding of the meaning of a nation. A nation is different from a country. A country, especially in Africa, is a contrivance of colonial masters who pushed different nations into one country for the administrative convenience of the colonial masters. While in a nation, wherever you live, you must help to shape the environment of the place for the interest of the larger population that live in the place. It's most unfortunate that the desire to have Lagos State politics be shaped by only the Yoruba has removed the senses from you people, and you no longer understand the meaning of nationhood.
Please calm o with this your big English 😂. You’re not the only person that go to school ooo. I can bet my life with anything that there is no single Yoruba that voted in any of your 5 south east state during this last election. Stop acting like a Saint with big English. My advice for you is that; if you go to north, don’t interfere with there politics or religion. If you don’t want to be lynch to death. In lagos that you are saying, nobody kills anybody but there maybe intimidation in some places but it doesn’t lead to death. People don’t use to come to south east state because they are afraid of you guys and you don’t sell your land to non indigene apart from Igbos. South west still remain the best place to live in Nigeria.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by LADEMINUS: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
GetSenseNow:

So u go come kidnap me, abi? angry

No thanks, your eye no good

No so them de know person where de cap. The very definition of an estate tells even the unlettered that there are multiple lodgings there. So how I wan take know which one be your own? Even if I know the house, how I wan take know say no be gateman you be for the house as against the resident family?

Lol.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
LADEMINUS:

No so them de know person where de cap. The very definition of an estate tells even the unlettered that there are multiple lodgings there. So how I wan take know which one be your own? Even if I know the house, how I wan take know say no be gateman you be for the house as against the resident family?

Lol.

Guy na bullshit you dey yarn.
Right now, there are many estates in Owerri and you want me to make it easier for you by narrowing it down to my particular estate.

Maybe you'll start monitoring my profile and in the next few months I might write something more particularly to my area and then you'll know which side of Owerri I stay, and then using a simple Google search you can know which estate/s are/is around there. Then I might write something else and you'll know the particular estate.
Then I might post a picture and you'll know the background or maybe post a picture of my car and you'll see a distinguishing feature and then start mounting surveillance.

No thanks, I no wan make u and your fellow criminals kidnap me undecided
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by maivd: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:

Shut up, ph oil and south south oil is feeding Nigerians and even you lousy internet miscreants but you will never hear them say they built Nigeria,so humble and elegant in life style....but you empty barrels will not let the whole country drink water and drop cup. Nobody is holding you down freedom is not given it's taken....you pussies should stop crying daily.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by onuman: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Babathanks:

Please calm o with this your big English 😂. You’re not the only person that go to school ooo. I can bet my life with anything that there is no single Yoruba that voted in any of your 5 south east state during this last election. Stop acting like a Saint with big English. My advice for you is that; if you go to north, don’t interfere with there politics or religion. If you don’t want to be lynch to death. In lagos that you are saying, nobody kills anybody but there maybe intimidation in some places but it doesn’t lead to death. People don’t use to come to south east state because they are afraid of you guys and you don’t sell your land to non indigene apart from Igbos. South west still remain the best place to live in Nigeria.
Many Yorubas own landed property in the Southeast. They voted in the SE during the election. You must be financially incapacitated that you can't live in the SE with its higher cost of living compared to the north and SW regions.

Be educated: if you live in Rigasa, you are constitutionally allowed to vote in Rigasa during the general elections.
It's most stupid to live in Rigasa but return to Yoruba land to cast your vote during the general elections.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by LADEMINUS: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Guy na bullshit you dey yarn.
Right now, there are many estates in Owerri and you want me to make it easier for you by narrowing it down to my particular estate.

Maybe you'll start monitoring my profile and in the next few months I might write something more particularly to my area and then you'll know which side of Owerri I stay, and then using a simple Google search you can know which estate/s are/is around there. Then I might write something else and you'll know the particular estate.
Then I might post a picture and you'll know the background or maybe post a picture of my car and you'll see a distinguishing feature and then start mounting surveillance.

No thanks, I no wan make u and your fellow criminals kidnap me undecided

Dude, you were the one that posted a claim of a certain estate. Nobody cared if you stay dere or pass by. The question was quote the estate. You are doing Jack Bauer on it. Calm down. Try take flight frequently. You go realise how insignificant we are.

Keep your capping and your estate Baba. We know wetin we wan know already. Na format you throway here simple.
Lol. See reverse reasoning. If anybody was monitoring you, you have already stated now that you may give away your details.

Baba say dem go mount surveillance for am. ROTFLMAO. Well done Joe Biden.

No vex. Na me stress myself thinking say you get wetin you de talk
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by wasuka14(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
You be mumu. See u go cry here for the next 50yrs if u are still alive. Nah everyone you think have low live like u?

boladez:

Who and when did they disrespect Laws, traditions , customs and way of life of inhabitants? Who are inhabitants?

You are too inconsequential to sit in your one room in osogbo to speak for Yoruba people! The thing you should focus on is to get a life for yourself not marketing you 419 bit coin and fake crypto currency. You 419 hanger on speaking for yoruba . God forbid. If you don't change and stop hating, you will remain in your one room till you die.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by boladez(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
wasuka14:

You be mumu. See u go cry here for the next 50yrs if u are still alive. Nah everyone you think have low live like u?

Mumu or Mufu or whatever your name is , i will be dead in 50 years but you will be living dead if you dont stop the hate....note my post and you will see the value in not hating because the stagnation you face today will remain if you do not eschew hate....
Low life is when you look in your mirror and it starts from selling 419 Cryptocurrencies to selling 419 phoneyOnline goods to selling fake commodities sir. You look into the mirror and you see the caricature of low life. It's low life not low live, again you need to take to reading as I advised , local Osogbo boy... grin........... Please get a job and stop hating the Igbos , you cannot generalise based on the sewage the politicians have poured into your head DUMDUM. We are all Nigerians. You upgrade to living a life could come from that man you hate next door...Separate crime and criminality from tribe .

When you have a life and you leave the shores of Nigeria, you will understand the training i am trying to give you. Note it , you will keep selling gbogbo nishe next you will advertise precious stones and herbal medicine...keep running in wild fruitless circles until you eschew hate. As dumb as you are , selling products and hating with the same ID on the same platform...You are a dunce , a poor dunce! , a poor, deranged/ hateful dunce , making it triple tragedy. Like i said you remain unemployable i will not employ you as a gardner. Stay in your one room osogbo hut and keep stagnating yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.