Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. (45191 Views)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

So you mean it's a crime to carry out our legal rights of voting and being voted for? wow. shame on you.
In my estate in Owerri, a Yoruba man is our president. He contested against 2 Igbo man and he won. We were even trying to convince him to contest for councillor of this area and if he did he would've won because he's popular and that would've been a stepping-stone for higher positions for him. The honest truth is that you guys are extremely tribalistic but you try to cover it up with "being accommodating"

You just mentioned a Yoruba man not Yoruba men or people.

In case you don't know, the commissioner of water resources in Lagos is an Igbo man, even there are Igbos in Lagos State House of Assembly.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Scarrr: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

So you mean it's a crime to carry out our legal rights of voting and being voted for? wow. shame on you.
In my estate in Owerri, a Yoruba man is our president. He contested against 2 Igbo man and he won. We were even trying to convince him to contest for councillor of this area and if he did he would've won because he's popular and that would've been a stepping-stone for higher positions for him. The honest truth is that you guys are extremely tribalistic but you try to cover it up with "being accommodating"
which estate, who is the Yoruba man? 😂😂😂
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Scarrr: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

So u go come kidnap me, abi? angry

No thanks, your eye no good
u can only deceive your fellow gullible brain dead mpuru mmiri addicts

3 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Myer(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Are babes your first priority in life?

undecided

Perfect reply.
When men and women get their priorities right, there will be so much productivity in Nigeria.

Because we presently waste the most valuable currency- Time on unproductive engagements especially unnecessary relationships and entanglements.

There's time for everything in life.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chukazu: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Useless bunch . When Igbo were been killed and prevented from voting during election in Lagos, we never heard anyone of them speak up
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by EcoNews: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2023
All this foolish talk no concern anybody
No one stop igbos from voting anywhere
Igbos can also not stop Yorubas fr chosing who govern them, if by any chance you try deadly flogging of your foolish fathers n mothers head like you witness in the last election is what you will receive.

GetSenseNow:

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by EmeraldEmperor(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2023
Eastern Governors are Wasting Their Time
Release Nnamdi Kanu or No Peace For East;
Only Nnamdi Kanu Gave The Whole Southern voice
Without Nnamdi Kanu No Southern Would have been President
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Jsucre(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Igbos should think home. Akụ ruo ulo
they are in Lagos to beg lasgidi gov to have mercy on them. Era of political wahala has gone. Lagos is everybody's home. We move
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by ebenholer2(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2023
Yoruba can be so friendly but honestly the Igbo has pushed them to the wall through their nastiness. I accommodate u, u turn me to your enemy how unbecoming is that attitude honestly.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by AfonjaScud: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
Igbos are living peacefully in Lagos

Nah the IPOB/Obidunze Orchins wey dey wail about nothing

That's a big lie.
They're all the same.

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by EmeraldEmperor(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=flokii post=124135981]Fvcking hypocrites.. see them running around like headless chickens in Yorubaland over small tension while IPOB terrorists continue to put their own region under lock with sit at home orders and attacks on innocent citizens going about their legitimate businesses.
As if the sit at home is affecting only Igbos in the East. Nonsense![/cry 😭 cry baby
;Release Nnamdi Kanu &Sit at Home Will ✋ Stop
Very Simple Logic]
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by ebenholer2(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2023
EmeraldEmperor:
Eastern Governors are Wasting Their Time
Release Nnamdi Kanu or No Peace For East;
Only Nnamdi Kanu Gave The Whole Southern voice
Without Nnamdi Kanu No Southern Would have been President
Do u think Igbo believe in existence of Southerners. They only want easterners to exist. So I pit any southern states that join their pursuits cos such states will be left marginalized. The level of bigotry in the east is just bewildering.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Any agenda other than go home is useless

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

Build seaport build markets and everyone should go home

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

You fit dey Lagos 4 months you never see who from PH that’s how careful we are

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg

Me too am not in support of my brothers investing all over Nigeria, practicing one Nigeria when the rest don't.
Igbos should just focus on making money in other land and be investing the money in our land. Simple
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Bigchristo: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2023
naptu2:
Vice President Kashim Shettima, many past and present state governors and legislators and businessmen like Aliko Dangote gathered at the Lagos House Marina for a homecoming reception for President Bola Tinubu. The Nigerian Governors Forum also had a meeting before the reception.

Afterwards, South-East politicians like the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Honourable Benjamin Kalu, Chairman, South East Governor’s Forum, Governor Hope Uzodimma and the Governor of Enugu State, Peter Mbah attended a meeting with Igbo businessmen in Lagos.

Benjamin Kalu @OfficialBenKalu

https://twitter.com/OfficialBenKalu/status/1674763221104746497

More details below
Anything else than developing their own region that discuss is useless, they should start having functional sea port and refineries including international cargo airports they should start boycotting Lagos before some foolish people in government in that Lagos state draft a law that will affects their businesses, I thought of buying a house in lekki sometimes in future, but that has bee been cancelled since I saw what the speaker said

This is how my Delta people Ijaw and Shekiri use their hand to chase companies and investors from Warri till date we are still suffering the effects, let that tribalism continue and see how people will start boycotting the state
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by ebenholer2(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

You need to be in Lagos to see how many igbos are even estate owners, not to talk about being estate president. Having one estate president in Oweri that is a Yoruba is just uncalled for...my prayer is that he would not even be killed at the end of the day cos he is surrounded by visible enemies
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by IVORY2009(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg

Small boy like you operating on a faceless forum
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Akungitit: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Useless developers that can't go back home and develop their IPOB village.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by AfonjaScud: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's gone far above what HE Sanwo-Olu can resolve. These self righteous Igbo leaders should have waded in all those times their people were insulting, threatening, cursing,
burning down Lagos and using hate, religious and tribal bigotry as political tool against their Yoruba host and Yoruba leaders to the point that it damaged the warm hospitality of the Yoruba then things went out of what Yoruba moderates like us can single handedly resolve.

They completely went out of line until they put their fingers into the mouth of their Yoruba hosts. Haba! It's like they were deaf, blind or dead when all the obscenities were going on. I told them, calm down, you can not mock Yoruba Elders and Leaders and get away with it. They ignored every word of caution and these same Igbo leaders now begging enabled the hate targeted against the Yoruba by their own people with their deafening silence while the nonsense lasted.

They were everywhere online and offline, dragging Yoruba Leaders and Elders without any iota of sensisitivity to the culture of their hosts that place respect for Elders and leaders as a cardinal virtue. It was so so bad! Really bad!

We are brothers and sisters o but the cheating must stop. You can no longer keep your own 100% and want to share from our own so henceforth, for equity and justice, you will get same measly measure of what you give to the Yoruba living in Igboland because our own resources are finite too.
If you insist on still meeting with the Yoruba leaders, you will not hear peem from the Yoruba Leaders. Nothing!
On the law of reciprocity we stand! Don't cheat Yoruba and Yoruba should not cheat Igbo.
LAGOS GUBER & PLIGHT OF IGBO: Law Of Reciprocity Is The Solution
https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Excellent.

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Julliet1122: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

You have this idea and you are still in the Lagos hustling you are the greatest mumu
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by okwusdidi: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2023
I wonder how Tinubu a Yoruba man and the reall ower of Lagos would be able to succeed as President with a nation this divided.Already subsidy removal without paliatives and that mama Chukwudi should not vote any other party other than APC is causing a lot of hardship on everyone weather you own Lagos or not.To my surprise what people are saying here on Nairaland is that we are the owners of Lagos.Nonsence
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by marvrick: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's gone far above what HE Sanwo-Olu can resolve. These self righteous Igbo leaders should have waded in all those times their people were insulting, threatening, cursing,
burning down Lagos and using hate, religious and tribal bigotry as political tool against their Yoruba host and Yoruba leaders to the point that it damaged the warm hospitality of the Yoruba then things went out of what Yoruba moderates like us can single handedly resolve.

They completely went out of line until they put their fingers into the mouth of their Yoruba hosts. Haba! It's like they were deaf, blind or dead when all the obscenities were going on. I told them, calm down, you can not mock Yoruba Elders and Leaders and get away with it. They ignored every word of caution and these same Igbo leaders now begging enabled the hate targeted against the Yoruba by their own people with their deafening silence while the nonsense lasted.

They were everywhere online and offline, dragging Yoruba Leaders and Elders without any iota of sensisitivity to the culture of their hosts that place respect for Elders and leaders as a cardinal virtue. It was so so bad! Really bad!

We are brothers and sisters o but the cheating must stop. You can no longer keep your own 100% and want to share from our own so henceforth, for equity and justice, you will get same measly measure of what you give to the Yoruba living in Igboland because our own resources are finite too.
If you insist on still meeting with the Yoruba leaders, you will not hear peem from the Yoruba Leaders. Nothing!
On the law of reciprocity we stand! Don't cheat Yoruba and Yoruba should not cheat Igbo.
LAGOS GUBER & PLIGHT OF IGBO: Law Of Reciprocity Is The Solution
https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Be calming down nah, oré. You sef come dey talk like say you no be Nigerian. Politicians always have most supporters among their tribesmen than elsewhere. Yoruba support Tinubu, Igbo support Obi, normal. But your write-up no too bad sha, e make sense. Some of them are just too impulsive I know.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Believeintruth: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

[b]How many billionaires are from PH?

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg [/b]
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Believeintruth: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:
Hope they beg on behalf of that Eze Kirikiri man?

I heard Kwashikor wan kill the man for prison now.

God bless Hope Uzodinma, a true patriot.

This early morning you have decided to be childish
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Believeintruth: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo should respect thier host to enjoy Lagos. Lagos is for evrybody but if some pplr claim it we will make dem regret

In what way? So they shouldn't vote who they like to vote? Oga you guys need to be jailed for hate speech so that you would learn.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Babathanks(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Mynd44, obinoscopy. Rule 2 violation this is clear hate speech
ThankGod I know mention anybody name, besides I did not break any rules😉😉😉. All this victim mentality that you guys have, you should let it go. Is not good for u

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2023
ebenholer2:

You need to be in Lagos to see how many igbos are even estate owners, not to talk about being estate president. Having one estate president in Oweri that is a Yoruba is just uncalled for...my prayer is that he would not even be killed at the end of the day cos he is surrounded by visible enemies
Igbos are estate owners. They worked for it and built it with their money. You didn't "dash" them anything.
The only thing that came to your mind is "he won't be killed". That's the mindset of your tribesmen; kill anyone who seems to be doing better than you.
This man I'm talking about has 3 block of flats in this estate, aside his own personal house and a hotel. Has he been killed? Unlike y'all, no Igbo man will harass you unless you threaten to harm his family or his business, that's when you see the full wrath of an Igbo man. And that's why y'all keep making noise, because you wish the Igbos will be malleable like other tribes.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by olisaokere(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

You are right about this one.hardly they leave their state and reside and do biz in other states.
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2023
EcoNews:
All this foolish talk no concern anybody
No one stop igbos from voting anywhere
Igbos can also not stop Yorubas fr chosing who govern them, if by any chance you try deadly flogging of your foolish fathers n mothers head like you witness in the last election is what you will receive.

You'll call it foolish talk because your little brain can't process anything above your tribal affiliations.

It's funny how you're happy about what your tribesmen did during the last election but it proves how foolish you guys are. SS and SE residents were denied their rights to vote. Even your fellow south westerners who "look" like Igbos were prevented from voting, what else can be more stupid than this.

Anyways, keep basking in your silliness, after all you guys are the ones trekking upandan
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GetSenseNow: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Scarrr:
u can only deceive your fellow gullible brain dead mpuru mmiri addicts
Kidnapper. Crook. Thief.
Stay away from me, you vile creature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.