Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. (45184 Views)

Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by BentizilL: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

No ever quote me again

This one no be cruise na serious warning
I quote you, wetin you wan do pass chestbeating?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by chuksanambra: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
The people causing problems for Igbos in Lagos are also the ones disturbing Uzodinma in Imo. They are the same people who attempted to kill Soludo before he became Governor and threatened to kill Soludo because he criticised Obi.

Those animals came all the way from their states to Anambra to say no election, but we reminded them that they should go to their states and declare no election there. If you remember well, Soludo said it straight up that these criminals are not from Anambra. We all know where they are from.

I am referring to those cursed pigs who slaughter Igbos on Mondays.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chibuzoripob: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
angry we Igbo aren’t your brotha angry. Dey on ur own
taylor89:
Any agenda other than go home is useless

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

Build seaport build markets and everyone should go home

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

You fit dey Lagos 4 months you never see who from PH that’s how careful we are

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chibuzoripob: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
sad sad see how smart people dress 8.Unlike that agulu con artist that worn mourning dress around with bad zip sad sad. I regret supporting the Eluuup. May we not be unfortunate
naptu2:
Hope Uzodimma @Hope_Uzodimma1

https://twitter.com/Hope_Uzodimma1/status/1674843019525206016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chibuzoripob: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
cool cheesy grin add me on the WhatsApp group
kettykin:
Way to go, planning a whatsapp group for the brightest brains of the east.

Igbo land must develop by force or by fire
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by 7arrows: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Are the police men there also part of the business men?
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by deji17: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
These ones in APC are better unlike the bitter PDP/ PDP lite politicians that knows nothing about governance apart from manipulation.

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chibuzoripob: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
angry u are one of the bad yoot we have in South East. You’ll come here to make/run ur Mouth like keke Marwa. They need to flog u with koboko
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
grin

The real kingmakers of Lagos State. The decider of who becomes governor in Lagos. The Slayer of MC oulumoh and his gangs of thugs. Igbo kwenu..... Lagos remains a no man's land

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chibuzoripob: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
angry CHINEDU isn’t half Yoruba. He is a bonafide Ipob yoot..He should come and governor us in Anambra /Biafran land after Soludo tenure
Babathanks:

Do you think all this invaders will listen to your advice?. All they want is to snatch Lagos from Yoruba hand, thats why they want to use half Yoruba like chinedu Rhodes vivour to fulfill there long time dream. But mark my word, they will fail. We Yoruba will protect our region with everything will got

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by undisputedKOC: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Correct headline should be:

South East politicians meet with Igbo refugees in the South West. Parasites will always be parasites - they can never survive on their own undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by GeneralPula: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You can speak for yourself. Stop generalizing, PHC guys that are over the places here in Nigeria and overseas. Stop this limited mentality of forcing your ideology on everyone! High time you do a little bit of traveling..
Dude is an impersonator..

Igbo guy wey Dey impersonate PH..

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chibuzoripob: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
sad u want UGM/Ipob to eat him alive? We don 🏃‍♀️ from village take refuge in Lagos.
omoadeleye:

Lol, bro, go home, no one is holding you. Just set the example by going home and others will follow you

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by 43Ronin: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Till date peter obi has not opened that his ekaete mouth to talk about what's happening to igbo businesses in alaba. I warned you obidients that PO is nothing but a low budget Azikiwe but you refused to listen. Alaba that welcomed him with a mammoth crowd and made sure he won Lagos. PO would have been another GEJ, and off no benefit to ndigbo

3 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Desusi: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Igbo politicians should contribute money and build a seaport in east it’s been concessioned by Buhari

I love my PH guys you can never see them invest this much in other region not even in Bayelsa

I really dey vex for my Igbo brothers wey dey invest in Lagos Omo make we go home Abeg
Who dey bind you from going home? I dey go,l dey go,your eyes no comot for Lagos? How many years have you been here? No body pray make him die for another Man's land.The name you will call your pickin,go dey inside your belle.All these giragira,na fake.Gerraout joor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Chibuzoripob: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
angry Thunda raze ur left ball for calling us igbo lunatic /homeless 😏
undisputedKOC:
Correct headline should be:

South East politicians meet with Igbo refugees in the South West. Parasites will always be parasites - they can never survive on their own undecided
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by flokii: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fvcking hypocrites.. see them running around like headless chickens in Yorubaland over small tension while IPOB terrorists continue to put their own region under lock with sit at home orders and attacks on innocent citizens going about their legitimate businesses.
As if the sit at home is affecting only Igbos in the East. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:

Nobody goes to invest in an unsafe, unprofitable and unpredictable environment just because its called home.

Elon musk is from SA bt his biggest investment is in US and China because they provide the right environment.

Lagos provides the right environment so they invest in lagos, that's how it works. Let ur governors do the right thing for once and u won't need to preach b4 people rush to invest.

This is not only in the south east bt also south west bt lagos is a southwestern state and welcomes all so they are fine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Bestwords: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Do you know that Lagos don't have good water, there water is brown in color and dey use machine to filter it.. Igbos, Igbos, una shame dey shame me.. Go to lekki they are using Brown water, if you don't filter it you will see the kind of water you are drinking and bathing in Lagos.. How can you pay 1milion a year no good water, no light💡 ,why my brothers,. Where by for here wey I dey for east water is clean like snow, light dey like say I dey Ghana. Bro you guys are missing a lot,. The cause of living in the East is better than every other states. House rent is cheap, light dey, food dey, fin girls choke, everywhere Mara Nma. Unknown gun men nah for social media we dey hear them. The only people that brought problem in the East are Ebubeagu people they are the reason Gun men are in IMO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by worksmart(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
We Igbos should learn to take responsibility for our condition. Until we do this we cannot improve our circumstances.

The purpose of this useless meeting is what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Demurray: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
helinues:
Planning about the development of their own region outside the region.

Their meeting is a good development but it should have been in SE
Make Simon Ekpa come roast them alive. Ekpa wey done declared say southeast na conflict zone that no meaningful investment and development can take place.
They are in there right place bikonu!

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by SpatialKing(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Spot on
You are right
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by porthouse7(f): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

sea port in a landlocked region, river Niger is for canoes and sand Seeger's

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by porthouse7(f): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2023
Why Igbos they always meet in Lagos? Reason no tribe take them serious
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by UnabashedIPOB: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2023
Mindless and hopeless Igbo politicians acting like FOOLS as always!
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Christistruth03: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's gone far above what HE Sanwo-Olu can resolve. These self righteous Igbo leaders should have waded in all those times their people were insulting, threatening, cursing,
burning down Lagos and using hate, religious and tribal bigotry as political tool against the Yoruba and Yoruba leaders to the point that it damaged the warm hospitality of the Yoruba then things went out of what Yoruba moderates like us can single handedly resolve.

They completely went out of line until they put their fingers into the mouth of their Yoruba hosts. Haba! It's like they were deaf, blind or dead when all the obscenities were going on. I told them, calm down, you can not mock Yoruba Elders and Leaders and get away with it. They ignored every word of caution and these same Igbo leaders now begging enabled the hate targeted against the Yoruba by their own people with their deafening silence while the nonsense lasted.

They were everywhere online and offline, dragging Yoruba Leaders and Elders without any iota of sensisitivity to the culture of their hosts that place respect for Elders and leaders as a cardinal virtue. It was so so bad! Really bad!

We are brothers and sisters o but the cheating must stop. You can no longer keep your own 100% and want to share from our own so henceforth, for equity and justice, you will get same measly measure of what you give to the Yoruba living in Igboland because our own resources are finite too.
If you insist on still meeting with the Yoruba leaders, you will not hear peem from the Yoruba Leaders. Nothing!
On the law of reciprocity we stand! Don't cheat Yoruba and Yoruba should not cheat Igbo.
LAGOS GUBER & PLIGHT OF IGBO: Law Of Reciprocity Is The Solution
https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Just Look at this one

2 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by francotunsco: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2023
Showmetheway222:
Where are the business men

Where is your question mark?
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Abufo: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:

Let those brain dead Igbo ''One Nigeria" traders continue to sleep and dream of an egalitarian Nigeria.....if they do not know how to sleep,they should go to mouka foam and load up on the softest foams for more sleep....ndi iberibe!

The pan Yoruba plan of Tinubu is to utilize the resources of ndi Niger delta to chunnel more economic advantages and more significantly more military-industrial advantages to the south west.......the south west is going for broke....the biggest losers will be the fulani oligarchs who feel they are smart! Ndi igbo should be ready for any eventuality..........just one month yoruba don remove aboki dashiki for public!

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by faceLAGOS: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2023
With the way you iboes showed your true colors during last general elections, I’m sure you people’s mind won’t touch ground.

Those set of people are despicable!

1 Like

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Enemyofpeace: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Time to go back home. End of Lagos is a no man's land is loading

3 Likes

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Jlow2: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Better take half of your investments home, a stitch in time saves nine, when the chips re down you wnt see these men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by Rajiolaade: 1:41am On Jul 01, 2023
Babathanks:

Trust me, there is no crime in selling your land to non indigenes. I was born and brought up in Rigasa in kaduna state. Hausa people there even prefer to dash we Yorubas land for free here. Our populations here in more than them. But they still like us. Do you know why they like us?. Is Because we never for once participate in there politics or religion cos is a red flag for us not to cross, 90% of us don’t vote. We prefer to go to our state and vote. Tell your brother to be a better visitor not trouble visitors
Re: South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. by LADEMINUS: 1:42am On Jul 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

So you mean it's a crime to carry out our legal rights of voting and being voted for? wow. shame on you.
In my estate in Owerri, a Yoruba man is our president. He contested against 2 Igbo man and he won. We were even trying to convince him to contest for councillor of this area and if he did he would've won because he's popular and that would've been a stepping-stone for higher positions for him. The honest truth is that you guys are extremely tribalistic but you try to cover it up with "being accommodating"

Bros.. name the estate abeg. I de d ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him / Uk Parliament Condemns Killing Of #endsars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.