Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35594 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Roseey0(f): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2023
You suppose pay me for this free consultation;

No 1 solution ; Deliverance. Your spirit may be wondering at night without your knowledge.

No 2 solution; corn silk. Thankfully, corn is in season now, gather plenty, dry it and use as herbal tea for 3months . It will clean your kidney and reactivate all the sensory so you will fill the urge better even while at sleep
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Originalsly: 3:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Adeshi:

At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again.

This is like the 4th time this year.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.

Why would you say it is not stress? Isn't this a problem?... problem is stress. When you have no clue how to solve the problem is stress times ten. I'm no medical person... but I believe stress and UTI are the two most common causes. It is stress to know you bedwet at 34 years old ... stress to know you are married and your wife knows about it ... stress to fall asleep because you are afraid you would swamp the bed and possibly drown your wife.... but yet you say it's not stress. Think back ... what were you going through the last time it happened? ... and the other times? If UTI... then most likely you may be unable to have an erection ... and that is also stress. If UTI... then anti biotics will work. Both you and your wife need to be tested for infection.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by lesson44: 3:54am On Jul 03, 2023
finegirl233:
Things de happen. I use to think i have seen it all only hear another new low. I cast out this type of nonsense from my future husband.
Op, see a doctor
Is that all you have to say to someone that needed help? You are selfish .
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by lesson44: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Reduce your rice and other heavy carbs foods intake. Eat vegetables for dinner.
Don’t take sugary drinks, drink water only.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Zeinymira(f): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

Speak to a psychiatrist, they know the medication that will help and it’s not expensive
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by otis3(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2023
you are depressed, note this it only occur whenever you are drown in depression. you need to work on your mental balance that is all....is not spiritual or any forms of disease.
you need to observe many things happening in your life presently.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by orikoku: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2023
My candid advice and this help one of my younger bro who 20 and still bedwet. Set your phone alarm to every 3hrs from 8pm to 6am. Be discipline and wee at the hours. Good luck bro.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by mui4love(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2023
Please see a doctor first,and make sure you follow the instructions or use the medicine they give you,I believe it will help you a lot but if there are no changes, you are free to contact me for spiritual solution
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by toygod2: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Odiegwu
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by larryeffizy1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hi Good Day. Pls can pls drop your contact in order to talk better bikoo. I really need your help. Thksss for the kind gesture. I'd bee expecting feedback pls.

Voiceofthestree:
I have the medicine once I do am for you and you take it once you will never experience it again not in this life. I will give you remedy
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by iamL(f): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adeshi:

There was nothing to inform before marriage. Last year Dec was the first time i experienced this

Alright then, just look for good medical help you will be fine.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Voiceofthestree: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
larryeffizy1:
Hi Good Day. Pls can pls drop your contact in order to talk better bikoo. I really need your help. Thksss for the kind gesture. I'd bee expecting feedback pls.

07037811972 whatapp
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by o123456789(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2023
lulufaj:

He should buy antibiotics to treat enuresis? Where do they get you people from? And you actually went to school?
Bedweting in adults is mainly caused by "sexually transmitted diseases" which in turn infects the urinary tract, so the most effective drug is Erythromycin. Note that Bedweting in children is different from that of adults.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by IDRIS92(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Hope you won't mind if I share you some herb ?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Iykenuwa(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Samantha124:
No.

Obviously, you need prayers too
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Exceed15: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2023
You will come off it in Jesus name.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by solzil(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2023
simple solution... catch a wall gecko(precisely in your own house) and cut the tail... roast it on a candle or lighter with a broom and eat it.... that is all... come back and thank me...
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by lulufaj(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2023
o123456789:
Bedweting in adults is mainly caused by "sexually transmitted diseases" which in turn infects the urinary tract, so the most effective drug is Erythromycin. Note that Bedweting in children is different from that of adults.

Lmao, don’t be ridiculous, go give yourself to learning. If my 5th year medical students say this I will send them out of my round immediately. Adult enuresis is NOT mainly caused by STDs. Let us assume his is from STD, erythromycin is NOT the most effective medication. You actually have to take a proper history to decide which STD is likely and investigate it further. It is only an herbalist that treats all conditions with one. Summary is, stop talking nonsense and stop giving wrong advice to innocent people who may not see the foolishness in your advice. Only cure of your ignorance is to give yourself to learning.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by tonytony208(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

Bro, set alarm to wake you every hour or two in the night. Each time you wake up, visit the toilet to ease yourself. With time, you will get used to waking up in the night to urinate.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by wealthyprince(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
When are most Africans going to stop believing that everything is spiritual?

When most people stop believing that everything is normal.

Africans believe that somethings are spiritual and should be treated as such...especially when the medical test show no result or no medication working.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.