Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35680 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Praktikals(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2023
shocked
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Sonnobax15(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2023
grin
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by PHIPEX(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Drink less water or other liquid from 6pm downward, gradually your body will get used to it.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by PositiveDirect: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
Wear adult pampers anytime u wan sleep

Lol. That is the solution.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by ifko: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Nah Shiloh den dey resolve issues of bedwetting
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Dshocker(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.

I believe that should be because of change of lifestyle.
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by VenExchangee: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

Small problem, I fit help you with natural herbs you will do by yourself and 3days e don disappear asap
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by inyass2580(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Dm me wt jst #5000 insha Allah u wnt experience such again... 08166579753
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Swissli(f): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Trust Me It Requires Medical Attention, Not That Serious Though, To The Best Of My Knowledge At Least
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by needhelp444: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by AdisaOwala: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Babana be having wet dreams

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz 🤣😂

Ijust pity your poor innocent wife embarassed

Curse be on anyone who profers solution to your adulterous soul
Amin

Fruitless genders

May you continue to live a life of hardship and fruitlessness - Amen!

God punish you!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lanretoye(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2023
After you don follow them abuse tinubu dey wear pampers abi.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by sotall(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2023
maclatunji:

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

P.S: Prayers are also always helpful.

You people and religion!

How can prayer help someone who bedwets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by CondemnBattery(f): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Is this a solution, or you're just compouding his troubles. Na wa
Hamachi:
shocked

You've got a problem here, and it's not an easy one to find a solution to. And it's a problem which I understand very well indeed.

As I see it there are three lines of attack here:

You need to see a doctor about it immediately to discuss some sort of intervention. For example, an enuresis alarm could help, but this is perhaps unlikely in the case of persistent primary nocturnal enuresis at your age. Alternatively, medication to slow down urine production at night could help.
Tell your wife-/husband-to-be about the problem in order to guage their reaction. You risk them rejecting you out of hand, but you might find that they are happy to live with the problem.
Remain single, ensuring that you don't have to tell anyone.
I'm 33, and have primary nocturnal enuresis. I have tried enuresis alarms at various stages of my life, without success. In my mid-20s I got into a relationship with a guy and it got to the stage that we wanted to sleep together. I'd already tried the first step above with an alarm, including when I was 25, but my bedwetting had persisted. And so I either had to tell him about it or back away and keep my secret. I chose to tell him, and luckily he accepted it; he could easily have walked away, but didn't. Eight years later we're still together, and my bedwetting still happens, but our relationship is strong enough and loving enough that we disregard it (and we also disregarded the one time it inexplicably happened to him!). I do take medication to reduce the risk of accidents, but only infrequently such as when we're away from home since long-term use is not recommended.

The choice is yours, but if you're going to share a bed then the other person needs to know in advance.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by yahoodetector: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

Amin

Fruitless genders

Now I realize that apart from misandry, you also have the problem of illiteracy.

Bet wetting is totally different from "Wet Dreams"

You glory in the reality that you have a p u s s y and yet behave like one.

16 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by osuofia2(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

If it is true and you are not catching cruise. Just go to the market, ask of those selling traditional things. Buy elephant meat. It is usually in dried form. Boil water, very hot. Put the meat in it. Then drink it . Morning and evening

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by nnamdi640: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Am sure you are not the only person that is facing such problem, make your own research based on the solution on utube and google, you will be glad to see something that might help you. Again always use the toilet before going to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Kupengo22(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2023
First thing.. if you have given your life to Christ, don't worry.. but if u haven't, just think about your and repent.. then pray and stand on the word of God that establishes your freedom from all kind of burden/shame.. is a spiritual tin.. that's y I said you allow Jesus to deliver you.. bro. Engage your faith course the source of this... I see your testimony soon

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by callmevirus(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2023
I want to break my own GWR

Fuc-ka-thon

I want to bleep for 180hrs
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by okerekingsley90: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders

I have never responded to any your posts before. You went to far with this. Why are you bittered and frustrated ? Why?

15 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Dshocker(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders

Na illiteracy post you just post..

9 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Larryton(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

1) How many times do you pee in a day?
2) there are some infections that makes you pee frequently ?
3) Do you delay passing out urine before going to bed
4) How much water do you drink when you get back from work?
4) How much water do you drink when you are at work?
5) what kind of work do you do?
6) Are you a diabetic patient?

Your mystery might revolves around those questions

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Judolisco(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
U need medical help
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by iammo(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Better talk to a doctor as soon as possible and also a spiritualist
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by YeyeGbami: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders

Oversabi.

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Reality3080: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Amin

Fruitless genders
how do u people feel okay having this irritating picture on your phone let alone posting it in a public forum?
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Reality3080: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

if we tell u it could b spiritual problem now many will start insulting us

2 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Saifullah01: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2023
U are an adult so you can do this for the next two month.

1. Make sure u urinate immediately before you go to bed (sometimes this is enough)

2. Set and alarm for midway through d night, say 3am wake up and urinate again. (Step two can be repeated within a night more times depending on the severity of your case)
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by dyera(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

You need prayers.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by GistFullGround: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

Do you take Alcohol? STOP IT!
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Mayeldah(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2023
Treat yourself of UTI, it may help.

1. Tabs Levofloxacin 250mg twice a day for 7days
2. Tabs Metronidazole 400mg thrice a day for 7days

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo) / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.