Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated (1222 Views)

Plump Nyash And Petite Bress : My Sweet Neighbour First Time / Relationships are Overrated / Your Big Breast Are Out,let Us Quarantine Together Nigerians React To This Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by Strafudeen: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lo an behold!
.I just read all 13 pages of a thread on marriage, asking people if they would marry their spouses all over again...and in THIRTEEN pages of people saying yes, and no, and maybe, ....and saying she is stubborn, not industrious, etc...

I didn't hear looks mentioned once.

And that is the first thing most look out for in a potential spouse...is he tall , is she curvy,,...etc

I'm really surprised.

Serious lessons to be learnt oo.

Stop looking at nyash and start studying character.

This is the thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/7744346/knew-what-know-now-marry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by Straybullet: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

My bro . ... looks are fxcking deceptive, plus they just take the back seat in marriage...

Wish I can build the power notbto view looks
. cool

1 Like

Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by Strafudeen: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Straybullet:
grin grin grin grin grin

My bro . ... looks are fxcking deceptive, plus they just take the back seat in marriage...

Wish I can build the power notbto view looks
. cool

You just have to build that power oo...j hear say marriage hell is almost worse than real hell fire
Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by VeryWickedPrick: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Every woman came pre-installed with foul character.
Nyash makes your bad character manageable.

1 Like

Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
when you hear that a man has not touched the wife for over 8 months and you will be wondering "but this woman is fine with big nyash and bress na! "

2 Likes

Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by Strafudeen: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:
when you hear that a man has not touched the wife for over 8 months and you will be wondering "but this woman is fine with big nyash and bress na! "

Aswear I tire....marriage is something else oo
Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by Strafudeen: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Every woman came pre-installed with foul character.
Nyash makes your bad character manageable.

But men are still regretting, and in some cases even divorcing them plus their nyash...what on earth is going on with marriage,

2 Likes

Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by VeryWickedPrick: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Strafudeen:

But men are still regretting, and in some cases even divorcing them plus their nyash...what on earth is going on with marriage,

Divorce is a positive for a man but a negative for a woman. Many women are looking for divorcees.

How many men do you know are looking for divorcees?
Re: Finally Empirical Evidence That Nyash And Breast Are Overrated by myyansh68(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Look is important.
No let anyone deceive you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Call Girls In Uttam Nagar With Photos / Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x / I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.