Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x (1222 Views)

(am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
ladies
i wan to use dis opportunity to beg you, and warn you at the same time ,,,
ahbeg dnt ever be in a relationship unless u re ready to fu*k
** and dnt be bringing up useless talks that relationship is not all about s£x
*, okay what is it all about? Long life and prosperity??
***** una be werey
ahbeg Don't date if you're not ready for sèx This is not zee world This is SPARTACUS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by MatrixReloaded: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
There are some friendship that is not meant to be a relationship thing. Often times its men that navigate but then again it takes maturity to handle staying with opposit gender.
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
There are some friendship that is not meant to be a relationship thing. Often times its men that navigate but then again it takes maturity to handle staying with opposit gender.
then iz nt a relationship
when itz a relationship then naking go dy
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by Aboks(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:
ladies
***** una be werey
ahbeg Don't date if you're not ready for sèx This is not zee world This is SPARTACUS!!!

Eti ya werey

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
oga
friendship and relationsiip arent same
there re boundarys
if u dnt want to cross that boundary madam sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by YouandiAllofus: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
@op just say u want a fv*k mate. Hoeloshos can satisfy that ur appetite!
Relationships varies and cannot be all about sekx

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
@op just say u want a fv*k mate. Hoeloshos can satisfy that ur appetite!
Relationships varies and cannot be all about sekx
oga u dy ment,,
like how can u be relationship and u cant even satisfy ya urge,,, brodaly nah relationboat u dy o
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by YouandiAllofus: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

oga u dy ment,,
like how can u be relationship and u cant even satisfy ya urge,,, brodaly nah relationboat u dy o
Maybe you should have specified the type of relationship (sexkual) you're talking about as there are several types of relationships. A simple search on Google will bring that to your knowing.

Do you really have what it takes to be in a sekxual relationship? Because it's a give and take thing as no woman goes into such relationship without benefits.

But I can see that you are daft for not even picking the point in my attempt to correct you 'styliciously' from my previous comment.
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Maybe you should have specified the type of relationship (sexkual) you're talking about as there are several types of relationships. A simple search on Google will bring that to your knowing.

Do you really have what it takes to be in a sekxual relationship? Because it's a give and take thing as no woman goes into such relationship without benefits.

But I can see that you are daft for not even picking the point in my attempt to correct you 'styliciously' from my previous comment.
oga re u okay?
Like re u sane at all?
How can a 20 yr old boy and 19yr old girl that is in a relationship suppose to do? Read bible? Oga just dy play,,
if its friendship y would the boy the girl out? bia dis werey carry ur google facts na agbada agbada
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by Leggodeals(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

oga u dy ment,,
Then get married to her. That's what marriage is for. Only foolish women sleep with men that have not married them
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leggodeals:
Then get married to her. That's what marriage is for. Only foolish women sleep with men that have not married them
then she is equally stupid for being in a relationship ,,, lemme make it clear, if u arent ready to nack , aunty stay on ur own, nobody force u to be in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by Boondocxs(f): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Thank god I’m always on my own to avoid stupid men like this

God help me find my own when the time comes
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leggodeals:

Intelligent women take money from men who aren't their husbands I guess.

If you want to be in a relationship with the opposite sex, all cards are on the table otherwise, you should stay single unless both parties agree to take off some from the table. What I don't subscribe to is cherry-picking options on the table that only favour one party without recourse to the views of the other party.

For example, someone who isn't a virgin can't tell me sex is off the table without taking money off the table, that is the highest hypocrisy of the century. If it is coming from a virgin I will understand but not someone who has been active sexually but wants to use that as leverage to earn a marriage bucket list.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe sexual rascality and support chastity but what I stand against is people using sex to manipulate the opposite gender who in turn sacrifice more without them putting anything on the line. In such a scenario its a no-no for me.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

If you want to be in a relationship with the opposite sex, all cards are on the table otherwise, you should stay single unless both parties agree to take off some from the table. What I don't subscribe to is cherry-picking options on the table that only favour one party without recourse to the views of the other party.

For example, someone who isn't a virgin can't tell me sex is off the table without taking money off the table, that is the highest hypocrisy of the century. If it is coming from a virgin I will understand but not someone who has been active sexually but wants to use that as leverage to earn a marriage bucket list.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe sexual rascality and support chastity but what I stand against is people using sex to manipulate the opposite gender who in turn sacrifice more without them putting anything on the line. In such a scenario its a no-no for me.

bro u re the only person here that have sense, damn u just said everytin

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Boondocxs:
Thank god I’m always on my own to avoid stupid men like this

God help me find my own when the time comes
to God who made me
, u are a bag of trash
see this one, madam go and sit down joor
u are on your own with ur smelling puna
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
IT COULD BE FOR BUSINESS STRICTLY wink
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by Boondocxs(f): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:

to God who made me
, u are a bag of trash
see this one, madam go and sit down joor
u are on your own with ur smelling puna
Look at you I see your mother didn’t train you well
Men who think sleeping around is something to brag about should be ashamed of themselves
Yes I will carry my puna and go
Ntooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by Boondocxs(f): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You made small sense
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by Blitzking: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't keep female friends..Once you start visiting my crib am gonna nack u ...but most times I don't allow opposite sex visit me anything discussion come to the office my secretary would let u in if I give signal..
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by kingot(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Boondocxs:

Look at you I see your mother didn’t train you well
Men who think sleeping around is something to brag about should be ashamed of themselves
Yes I will carry my puna and go
Ntooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yeah
buh shey e no dy smell 2much
Re: Warning To Ladies; Dnt Be In A Relationship If You Are Not Ready To Have S£x by IamAsiri: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
kingot:
ladies
***** una be werey

Zonefree disagrees with you o. How do you intend to marry virgins with this school of thought?
Jokes aside, I also disagree. God hates premarital sex and frowns at it. It is called "fornication".

(1) (Reply)

Broken But Still Moving On / Barely 24hours After His Passing, Mr Ibu’s Adopted Daughter, Deletes His Tk Act. / Do You Love And Feel Hate At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.