Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator (5885 Views)

Increased Power Supply: The State Of Things In My Refrigerator (photos deleted) / Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator / Brand New Refrigerator Not Cooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

HI, just wondering. Do you still work as a freelancer?

No.
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by sylve11: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Are you under 15yrs? cheesy
Because males are dangerous after that age.

😄 🤣 cool
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
pocohantas:

No.
Oh. Is there a reason for that?
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by SocialJustice: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2023
pocohantas:
I wanted to grab some yoghurt and I kid you not, all the packs of yoghurt are frozen in my fridge.

Is power still this good at your end?
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2023
SocialJustice:
Is power still this good at your end?

Good morning. Still excellent.
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by SocialJustice: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Good morning. Still excellent.
Na wa, some people are just lucky. Good morning.
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by Ogbadibo80: 4:45am On Oct 16, 2023
pocohantas:
I wanted to grab some yoghurt and I kid you not, all the packs of yoghurt are frozen in my fridge.

This must have been that very longtimeago now power has dropped from 98per, There is nothing out there . Solar power is the future for stable electricity .
Re: I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator by redsun(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15
You guys are missing the key point here.There is a fault with her fridge; it is not supposed to be freezing things because it is not a freezer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Call The Outside Piece Of Bread / Samosa And Spring Roll / Mini Manual Oil Press Machine: Extract Moringa Seed Oil And Groundnut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.