Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand (78419 Views)

Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K / Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Parachoco: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
lexy2014:

is tinubu part of those suffering today and enjoying tomorrow abi na only you?
I do not have the answer to your daft question

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Parachoco: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
odimbannamdi:

I hope you are buying fuel for 200 naira?
I never claimed I bought fuel for #200

I hope you're not high on Mkpurummiri?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by frog12: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
na crash be dis

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by DWJOBScom(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
jchioma:
This is the expected outcome. Demand is at an all-time low, prices may crash if the trends continue. It's all about purchasing power and the scale of preference, now scale of neccesity in Nigeria.

Eod

Very true
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by 8stargeneral: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Is that what you call crashes

Make Una dey play...I was hoping to see 150 per liter

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by chido20(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
StarRiderr:
If I see people writing on this forum with the quote (Children of hate) when it comes to our nation's affairs I begin to imagine are we as a people living in different country because me I'm experiencing more hardship in this present administration than previous one why would someone with a functioning brain and also having same experience with me would keen in defending this administration whenever someone stand to protest the current situation in the country!!! Nawa oooo
is just bitterness and hate that makes them reason from there Anus

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Nolevel666: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:
It should continue to get lower.

Low demand = push down in price

Get lower ke

Since kerosine became 900 naira how many people still purchase kerosine?

Did the price come down?

8 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
StarRiderr:
If I see people writing on this forum with the quote (Children of hate) when it comes to our nation's affairs I begin to imagine are we as a people living in different country because me I'm experiencing more hardship in this present administration than previous one why would someone with a functioning brain and also having same experience with me would keen in defending this administration whenever someone stand to protest the current situation in the country!!! Nawa oooo

Nigeria will never work

Woke up and smell the coffee
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by izubext007: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
petro don dey behave like dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by ivandragon: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Propaganda in overdrive.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by tonytony208(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
E go still fall below 40 million litre/day

Children Of Hate and Bitterness go tell us how the Price of Fuel will be sold for 1k per liter in July

I bought it ₦520 today. So, shut the fvck up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by complexstuffs(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
StarRiderr:

Only Children of hate will claim not to know that Nigeria is going through a transition period. They want Nigeria to fail just because LAMBA lost the elections. We will still be the one to enjoy it when the dividends start rolling in.

Calm down. Na all of us go enjoy this Nigeria. The best iron goes through fire.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by VenExchangee: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
Nigerians are prepared for this temporary hardship

We will Suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow
you too useless

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by smileyoo: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

Children Of Hate and Bitterness go tell us how the Price of Fuel will be sold for 1k per liter in July
the man is not saying anything tangible, because they are even reaping off nigerians by selling pre-subsidy fuel at the price of post- subsidy fuel, so there's nothing like crash of prices here, but rather a confession of economic crimes against nigerians.
until the new arrivals of pms before we will know, if the price have indeed crashed.
stop supporting these people's senseless propaganda, that's useless to nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by cutesharon(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
How I wish we had stable electricity so people can gradually move to EVs..then their eyes go clear..nonsense marketers selling old stock at new price and saying it.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Please in which state
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Parachoco: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
tonytony208:

I bought it ₦520 today. So, shut the fvck up
If is too expensive for you, go sell the Pangolo Car or Generator you dey manage

I no force you use car or generator

No b by force to do wetin your power no reach.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by lomprico(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lie lie lie lie lie
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by SouthSouth1914: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
HenryTimes:

Mr.Linus

Don’t mind all these 30k propagandists!!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
4TFK:
So,you are not aware the subsidy paid by Buhari in 2023 were paid with loan? Therefore, the petrol at hand might not have been fully subsidized

Petrol subsidy was budgeted for until the end of June. Whether or not Buhari's incompetent government took loans to effect the payments, is not a yardstick for NNPCL to hike prices on already subsidised products. That's a heightened level of wickedness and bare-faced thievery!

So are you insinuating that the prices were raised because they intend to use the additional money realised per liter to offset Buhari's loans? Because anyhow you chose to spin this, there's absolutely no justification for it.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Offpoint1: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

Nah the useless thing you called a father at home that's useless

Some of the fuel were smuggled out of Nigeria when it was subsidize, now that is no more subsidize, we are seeing the true litre of fuel we are consuming a day, but you're here telling me bullshit I no understand.

A lot of Retard like you full Social Media
At least I get papa wey useless.... You know who your papa be? 😂

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by AskNgige2: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The fuel even finishes much faster these days. Some sellers are altering it.

LMAO..

Na the amount you buy... U have to reset your brain to hike of it
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by tonytony208(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
If is too expensive for you, go sell the Pangolo Car or Generator

I no send your papa

Lolz. Words from a daft fool.

That pangolo can feed your entrie cursed family for a lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Adakintroy: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don't think people understand the dynamics of market force. Wait for it.

It hits everyone hard. Not only the buyers.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by naijaboy756: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Try5reeg:
??
Thunder fire your mama
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Parachoco: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Offpoint1:

At least I get papa wey useless.... You know who your papa be? 😂
Good you agree your father is useless

No wander you're also useless

This discussion is above your IQ, so I won't be wasting my time on a useless lowlife like you again.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Tareq1105: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

Ignore them.

Nobody can convince me that we're consuming up to 25m litres per day in this country.

It's all scam.

Trucks that goes out to neighbouring countries are more than what we consume.

These days, you hardly see 10 vehicles in a 20 pump fuel station. I see the attendants sitted by the pumps most times without customers.

We would get there.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by thaoriginator: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
No difference angry

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by CodeTemplar: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
obaidan:

See ehn..i have said it before...a government that cannot manage subsidy verification, discharge of products to the right places cannot ensure proper quality control. I knew we will still come this point where marketers will tamper with quality to be able to make profit...this govt like the last 2 instead of working hard to ensure subsidy regime is rid of corruption will instead say subsidy is evil, when we all know all nations of the world subsidize one thing or another and the best thing to subsidize is energy. In our case almost all businesses rely on pms, the smal medium enterprises that will really lift people out of poverty rely on pms ...shoemakers. barbers, bankers, tailors, food vendors, talk of it.
The say to rid subsidy corruption they want to eliminate subsidy, why not eliminate infrastructural projects to stop the corruption in that space too
you spoke well but media agents of APC will skin you alive for this even though they know the truth. The right thing to do is to subsidize basic inputs of production and energy is common to so many small scale businesses. With no alternative on ground, our lean-brained leaders are only after the shortest cut to mobilize lootable funds instead of making the people productive then taxing them at the point of exchange of goods and services to fund the system.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by michoim(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
What is the crash there? Deceptive news to deceive poor Nigerians...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.