Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand (78389 Views)

Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K / Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by CodeTemplar: 3:24am On Jul 02, 2023
9jatriot:
That seems to suggest that a large percentage of the fuel usage in the country were for our neighbors
Buying power is fast dwindling among Nigerians too.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by donhils: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The fuel even finishes much faster these days. Some sellers are altering it.
For whatever unconfirmed reasons, I feel that's true. Fuel finishes very fast these days for no reason at all.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by 18wheeler: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2023
With time, only genuine oil businesses will remain operational. All these swindlers will go out of business on their own. The scam structure has collapsed.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by ch3ckm8: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The fuel even finishes much faster these days. Some sellers are altering it.
I thought it was just me.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Awashu: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2023
StarRiderr:
If I see people writing on this forum with the quote (Children of hate) when it comes to our nation's affairs I begin to imagine are we as a people living in different country because me I'm experiencing more hardship in this present administration than previous one why would someone with a functioning brain and also having same experience with me would keen in defending this administration whenever someone stand to protest the current situation in the country!!! Nawa oooo
you are right.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by alizma: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2023
Offpoint1:

Seems you no get sense, it crashed because people can't afford to buy fuel again... Is that good news to you burukutu drinker?
Do you think it was only Nigerians consumed what was sold in Nigeria before? Reasonable volume of fuel previously sold, particularly in Lagos was snuggled to neighboring countries but now that the subsidy has been removed, the business is no longer as lucrative as before.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by oloriooko(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2023
are you aware that the crunch of this subsidy removal was passed down to the consumers while the stations smiled home with millions at the expense of the consumers
most of the fuel stations will buy fewer quantities cuz of cost even some of them will no longer operate
just like the consumers some people packed their cars while some reduce fuel purchase and movement, so everyone adjusted

Tealcrestmedia:

If he sells all his old stock at old price, how will he afford restocking at the new price?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by egopersonified(f): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2023
The first reason there will be a drop in fuel consumption is because it's not smuggled across our borders anymore not because of civil servants.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
E never crash reach my side oo
Insignificant crash
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Average9jaman: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Na wa o

Old stock sold @ new price

Now they don't want to import @ new price
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2023
olatade:
We're getting there. cool

Getting where ?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by enemyofprogress: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Mjshexy:
I was expecting to see #200 undecided
you too like ship ship things

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Lmao
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Adabestseason(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Who is talking of importing fuel when Almighty Dangote refinery was commissioned and there are artisanal refiners in the niger delta.Nonsense.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by cyberguy72(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2023
Parachoco:
If is too expensive for you, go sell the Pangolo Car or Generator you dey manage

I no force you use car or generator

No b by force to do wetin your power no reach.
Shut up joor...... indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by cyberguy72(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2023
AskNgige2:

Mehn, from kubwa to airport I used to go with 1k,. Now 5k will still show red when I come back

It's well
is it an 8plug engine?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by nkpommpko(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Until our lazy leaders encourage home made economy nothing dey happen. We have oil , we have all the raw materials, we have engineers , so what is stopping use from producing these things.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Reference(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2023
502 to 495 is a crash??...... op which type of craft are you flying....
Sounds more like turbulence to me.
The flight to uncertainty popularly called ElDorado continues...
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by GeneralZodd(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Mjshexy:
I was expecting to see #200 undecided
you get sense
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Fayos1(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2023
And your topic said 'crash'
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by AskNgige2: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
cyberguy72:
is it an 8plug engine?

Corolla na
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by gazza07(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Checking dictionary for new meaning of "crashed"

Propaganda never tire una, ndi mgbu
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by sogodihno: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
E never crash reach my side oo

Normally, good news don't reach your side. If it is bad news now, you will be the one to experience.

May the evil you wish Nigeria happen to you and your family.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Owologbo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
jchioma:
This is the expected outcome. Demand is at an all-time low, prices may crash if the trends continue. It's all about purchasing power and the scale of preference, now scale of neccesity in Nigeria.

Eod

is fuel local commodity to you?
maybe you are taking fuel to be biggi soft drink that you think it's price is determined by demand and supply.
let only 10 or 1m people be buying fuel price will still depends on international market price.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Layi4real(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
lexy2014:

is tinubu part of those suffering today and enjoying tomorrow abi na only you?
Tinubu ve suffered yesterday and he is now enjoying today.....it's not like the man was born Rich. He was once a Uber driver, did lot of menial job to survive but now he is reaping all his efforts.... U can only hate the old man out of jealousy because I can't expect miracle from him within this short period of time. A country me ND u already know that has almost completely collapse u want him to build in a winkle of eye. B4 u start talking rubbish that he is part of the problem then u should b ready to explain how fair he is when he was a governor. Tinubu Is the only selfless politician I've ever seen. Post his time as governor he never contest for any political office instead he is breeding ND rising young politicians.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
oloriooko:
in short, you made money selling old stock at new price and this eediot is publicly declaring his criminal act, he should be arrested for making such condemnable statement
and he's succinctly telling nigerians to brace up for another scarcity with the new pump price angry
when shall we get things rite angry

How will they buy new stock if they sold the old stock at old price?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Oizee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
bentenny:
Its currently 580-600 naira per litre at my location
I have been buying at the rate of 540, today now they increased it to 560, I got 17.eighty something ltrs for 10k. I totally don't understand this their writeup bcuz me I no feel any crash in price.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by VULCAN(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
The Nation newspaper calls an N8 reduction a "crash".

Lollz.

Tinubu's paper trying to whitewash the disastrous economic moves
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by edoairways: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
People have adjusted to gas. I think the fuel prices might get even lower
Some persons are using gas
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by bentenny(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oizee:
I have been buying at the rate of 540, today now they increased it to 560, I got 17.eighty something ltrs for 10k. I totally don't understand this their writeup bcuz me I no feel any crash in price.
Check the source of the info and you will know why! cool cool
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by DaRuud(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
If the price no come down to #250 - #300, thunder fire the markerters and the petrol

dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/petrol-price-crashes-at-depots-amid-low-demand/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.