Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand (78395 Views)

Rice Millers Hail Ebonyi Governor's Ban On Rice Scaling As Price Crashes To ₦15K / Depots Deserted As Petrol Landing Cost Hits ₦‎720/Litre / Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by jeff1607(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The fuel even finishes much faster these days. Some sellers are altering it.

I thought it's was just me, the rate it evaporates when stored too
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Judolisco(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Exactly wat I told someone... D Marketers will have no option but to reduce their prices
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Offpoint1: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
Good you agree your father is useless

No wander you're also useless

This discussion is above your IQ, so I won't be wasting my time on a useless lowlife like you again.
Answer dey question, if you ignore then I stand corrected.

You know your papa?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Judolisco(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeff1607:

I thought it's was just me, the rate it evaporates when stored too
na una dey run oh or on AC since dem increase fuel price ino dey on AC again....
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
AskNgige2:

LMAO..

Na the amount you buy... U have to reset your brain to hike of it
lots of people are complaining that same volume can't do what it used to do. This isn't about amount o.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Thandiubani(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Never believe any news from TheNation. They are supporting this evil government. Agbado newspaper.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Judolisco(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
oloriooko:
in short, you made money selling old stock at new price and this eediot is publicly declaring his criminal act, he should be arrested for making such condemnable statement
and he's succinctly telling nigerians to brace up for another scarcity with the new pump price angry
when shall we get things rite angry
e don dey scarce small small 4 Abuja.... Queues r now returning little by little
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by IyanuDeb(f): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
we should learn towards solar and electric to shame them
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
The National Vice President said: “Nobody has imported petrol since the removal of subsidy even NNPC did not import.

“We are all using the old stock. But I know probably this month there will be new stock if not it may create scarcity.

“The government should not allow the fuel to get scarce. They should ensure they bring new stock. That is what we are expecting.”
undecided Shaking my heads just wow.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by lordm(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The fuel even finishes much faster these days. Some sellers are altering it.
that's the new trend. You will notice it more if you drive a car
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Deepthoughts: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/petrol-price-crashes-at-depots-amid-low-demand/
The removal of the fuel subsidy has proven that close to half of the imported petrol were being snuggled out, this that Nigeria as a country is not secured at all n the citizens are now being punished for the gross failures of government and governance,the customs should be reformed to CUSTOMS AND BORDER SECURITY SERVICE (CBSS),more personnel should be recruited into it n trained n be provided with the necessary equipment to do thier job,the police border patrol should be disbanded,if our borders are well secured many of our security n socioeconomic problems would be mitigated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Kagarko(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
JigsawKillah:
Until we know how much we consume, the marketers and the government are all criminals.

Cost of petrol in some oil producing countries. According to Saturday Sun.

Venezuela N2; Libya N14; Iran N13; Angola N122; Algeria N156; Kuwait N158; Egypt N173; Kazakhstan N224; Nigeria N488; Iraq N264; Qatar N266; Saudi Arabia N287; Ecuador N292; Russia N299; Sudan N405; Indonesia N391; Colombia N323; India N582; Norway N959; Mexico N652; Brazil N482; UAE N357; Canada N624

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Kagarko(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Cost of petrol in some oil producing countries. According to Saturday Sun.

Venezuela N2; Libya N14; Iran N13; Angola N122; Algeria N156; Kuwait N158; Egypt N173; Kazakhstan N224; Nigeria N488; Iraq N264; Qatar N266; Saudi Arabia N287; Ecuador N292; Russia N299; Sudan N405; Indonesia N391; Colombia N323; India N582; Norway N959; Mexico N652; Brazil N482; UAE N357; Canada N624

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by oloriooko(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
just imagine angry
Judolisco:
e don dey scarce small small 4 Abuja.... Queues r now returning little by little
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by reiddecuti: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mjshexy:
I was expecting to see #200 undecided

You have been scammed love!
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by AskNgige2: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lots of people are complaining that same volume can't do what it used to do. This isn't about amount o.

Mehn, from kubwa to airport I used to go with 1k,. Now 5k will still show red when I come back

It's well
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by nomolos92: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
Nigerians are prepared for this temporary hardship

We will Suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow

The fact you suffer today doesn't guarantee you're gonna enjoy tomorrow, remember Buhari grin grin grin

I and my family shall not suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by evictor305: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Samogloby: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Madness everywhere, crashed ko, crazy ni
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Ogunleti01: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

Did you not read that they are still selling old stock which was imported at the old exchange rate and subsidised to 189?

The person they interviewed is even expecting govt and not marketers to import the fuel.

Learn to read
I think the currently price is meant to reflect future projection
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by okechuks22: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
E go still fall below 40 million litre/day

Children Of Hate and Bitterness go tell us how the Price of Fuel will be sold for 1k per liter in July

Nah the useless thing you called a father at home that's useless

Some of the fuel were smuggled out of Nigeria when it was subsidize, now that is no more subsidize, we are seeing the true litre of fuel we are consuming a day, but you're here telling me bullshit I no understand.

A lot of Retard like you full Social Media
goat that time they are smuggle it and now is there any different
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
E never crash reach my side oo
In the words of DaBoomSha,

'Change wey dem talk no reach our side o'

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by patrickmuf(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Old supplies yet una increase the price even when you guys bought them at a subsidized rate.

The average Nigerian is devoid of empathy.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by odimbannamdi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:
I never claimed I bought fuel for #200

I hope you're not high on Mkpurummiri?

Good. Lets keep suffering and smiling... wink
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by just2endowed: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
nedu666:
No body has imported petrol since subsidy was removed. In other words you 're selling subsidised petrol to nigerians at 500 naira.

Thanks to tinubu
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by obi58: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Judolisco:

By now you should know the name of the game.

The petrol marketers will collude to Create false scarcity to force prices up after all the government is not interested in protecting the masses from exploitation. Even with the removal of the subsidy, Petrol marketers are still manipulating their meters and selling adulterated fuel because the government is not interested in checking such unwholesome practices.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by AK481(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
jchioma:
This is the expected outcome. Demand is at an all-time low, prices may crash if the trends continue. It's all about purchasing power and the scale of preference, now scale of neccesity in Nigeria.

Eod
Forget that crashing thing , Kerosene demand is very low ,why Is the price still expensive ?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Teenaira: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

Children Of Hate and Bitterness go tell us how the Price of Fuel will be sold for 1k per liter in July

Some of the fuel were smuggled out of Nigeria when it was subsidize, now that is no more subsidize, we are seeing the true litre of fuel we are consuming a day, but you're here telling me bullshit I no understand.

I am very sure we can not consume 40 million litres per day in Nigeria. Let's continue to watch the drama. We will soon start seeing the real figures.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by straight2point(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
MXrep:

No. It suggests that Nigerians are getting poorer. Purchasing power has reduced

9jatriot:
That seems to suggest that a large percentage of the fuel usage in the country were for our neighbors.
————————-

You are both correct. Posters above. 20 million. Reduction in daily consumption means about 15 million goes to neighboring countries and maybe 5 million less as a result of reduction in purchasing power. Don’t forget it’s a necessity so reduction in purchasing power can only affect it in a small percentage
Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by Killermamba: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
People have adjusted to gas. I think the fuel prices might get even lower
like diesel abi_ just dey play. for the price to drop these Bastards will create artificial scarcity

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand by bewla(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Parachoco:

Two things it's either the government release this guy's to be dialogue by the citizens for us to really get the true price
Or release them to citizens for proper biting as head straightner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Photos: Buhari And Osinbajo With Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.