Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno (64867 Views)

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man / Police Arrest Couple For Caging, Starving A Twelve Year Old Girl For Eight Month / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by DEMAGE(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
This story is not true. If you said cage, I would agree but starved for two years haba at least he dey give her food.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Roozzaay(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
And it took someone almost two years to report this? Okay
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by watchindelta(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
2yrs ummm cry undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Morbeta11(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nebuchadnezzar

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Apili: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without doing something barbaric and heartless. Are you men cursed

Same treatment should be given to the man, he should be caged like an animal that he is and should be starved for 10 years. Nonsense men!!

Only Nigerian men would rape their wife/girlfriend/daughters undecided

Only Nigerian men would murder their wife/girlfriend/daughter undecided

Only Nigerian men would cheat on their wife/girlfriend undecided

Only Nigerian men would starve their wife/girlfriend/daughter to the point of death undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men make me sick!!!
seems your were raised up by rapist
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Divoc19(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
She no get ulcer? Wow
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by isabi2lof: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Some men will get married to a woman, only for the man to start maltreating her , causing her emotional pains .
Some people derive pleasure in seeing others in pains undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Squirrel1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I know this country is a mess but i still thank God for not making me a Northerner.
Damn!!
And you are proud of been an Igbo man.
Baby factory.
Cutting ✂️ n maltreating little kids.
Parents sleeping with their daughters n vice versa.
Endless money ritual killing and multiple communal clash. Etc.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Farid24224(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
I thought that was permitted by Sharia Law. After all, everything else is!

Don't thought... Find out!!

Before you spew thrash!!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Umadam: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Animal!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Ituobaroanthony: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without doing something barbaric and heartless. Are you men cursed

Same treatment should be given to the man, he should be caged like an animal that he is and should be starved for 10 years. Nonsense men!!

Only Nigerian men would starve their wife/girlfriend/daughter to the point of death undecided

your submission shows how unintelligent you are. I hope your father and brothers are among your generalization
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by CartelKenneth: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
The man be like demon
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by UnabashedIPOB: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Farid24224:

Don't thought... Find out!!

Before you spew thrash!! [/b]

Before I dignify your idiocy, you have to be able to string your words together to make a coherent sentence!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Major7: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
chiefolododo:
This face is strong

Eleyi gidi gan, I say this face is strong; monipe eleyi gidi gan grin. He should be jailed for life as well.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Farid24224(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Before I dignify your idiocy, you have to be able to string your words together to make a coherent sentence!

As long as you get what am saying, I don't care...
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by omenka(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
bankyblue:
Up north, things they happen sha.
Why did the neighbours waited for almost 2years?
They just burned a woman in Calabar over an accusation that she's a witch. A child was starved and left in the streets to die in Akwa Ibom over similar accusation only for a Dutch philanthropist to rescue him.

In all regions, these maladies exist. Condemn the act itself and leave regions alone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by CHIGIM: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ur father and brothers and uncles all included and less i forget not all men are like that and also remember we have also some deadly women out there and i hope ur not one of them
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Squirrel1:
And you are proud of been an Igbo man. Baby factory. Cutting maltreating little kids. Parents sleeping with their daughters n vice versa. Endless money ritual killing and multiple communal clash. Etc.
u can as well add skull mining, cultism. As long as i am not a KC (Kettle Carrier) i am happy.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by cardoctor(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
How on earth did that happen?
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by neonly: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=Ituobaroanthony post=124151474] your submission shows how unintelligent you are. I hope your father and brothers are among your generalization [/quote

I don't why you guys even give dis girl audience
She is a damage person stay away from her mentions pls
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by UnabashedIPOB: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Farid24224:

As long as you get what am saying, I don't care...

No, I do NOT get what you were saying because it made no sense!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by HNICEARTH: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
The north remembers
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by EDOSBROWN: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Including your father, uncle s and brothers.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
dalass:
God deliver women from calamitous men angry

I wonder what the devil did with the 7 kids sad
God does not deliver long-throated gender who are easily enticed by a man's money when they can also work and earn a living by themselves.

Living at the mercy of the menfolk is the price women must pay when they depend on men for survival in this generation where nature provides equal opportunities for both genders... Fact!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by AfonjaPriest: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Countries like Nigeria, and in the state we've let it to be, are gradually and slowly nurturing beasts and monsters. When it gets too late, there will be no stopping them from unleashing their desperation and exasperation.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by SugarGirl44(f): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
bankyblue:
Up north, things they happen sha.
Why did the neighbours waited for almost 2years?

I knew one ipob would say this as if worse things don’t happen in your region.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Abolodje:
See as he resemble terminator like Shettima
be careful o.
How he take resembe me?
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Zooposki(f): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jman06:
God does not deliver long-throated gender who are easily enticed by a man's money when they can also work and earn a living by themselves.

Living at the mercy of the menfolk is the price women must pay when they depend on men for survival in this generation where nature provides equal opportunities for both genders... Fact!

That is why I always advise women to pursue their careers and shun looking after any kids solely. They should both place any children they have in child care as soon as her maternity leave ends so she can continue pursuing her career . Her career is equally as important as the husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Jollymich(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
JENNYclay you no dey fall my hand. U thank God I am not a broke man because I obey my God and he blessed me. If not, I like your thought about men to get pissed off concerning views in human relation
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Machinegun91(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
But to be sincere, women are dangerous and more harmful than men
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Teymanhenry(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
That's why some people believe the devil is a being man secretly gave birth from his heart
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by anuliecutie(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Terrible...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.