Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno (64863 Views)

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man / Police Arrest Couple For Caging, Starving A Twelve Year Old Girl For Eight Month / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Ogiame: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
dalass:
God deliver women from calamitous men angry

I wonder what the devil did with the 7 kids sad
Pray it also for your mom.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

U really don't have sense and ur brain capacity is more useless than a dustbin ... my reply is xor anyone to understand, cos if its u, ur brain stopped functioning since u started swallowing different sperm..

WITHOUT A MAN PROTECTING WOMEN'S RIGHT , WHERE WILL WOMEN BE TODAY... MEN PROTECT MENS RIGHTS AND BELIEFS ... BUT WOMEN NEED MEN TO PROTECT THEIR OWN RIGHTS AND BELIEFS...AN EXAMPLE IS AFGHANISTAN AND IRAN , THE MEN THERE HAVE DECIDED TO LOCK WOMEN AND SUBJUGATE THEM, THE WOMEN DONT LIKE IT, BUT THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT , COS THEY CANT FIGHT MEN , IF THEY DO, THEY WILL BE ANNIHILATED IN MINUTES , DONT ALLOW THAT FAKE MOVIE " WOMAN KING " DECEIVE U... GO TO GOOGLE AND CHECK THE REAL STORYB, THEY WERE ANNIHILATED IN MINUITES ...

So take a deep breath and try to relate everything you wrote to the topic, are they related? I only followed your line of thought that if not for civilization, myopic stupid men like you will have kept women in slavery. I only brought your attention to the fact that your sisters and mom are women and will have been part of the slavery.

What is making you angry? Myopic demon possessed men who think like you are always angry when the tables are turned on them but enjoy insulting random women you don't know. As per swallowing sperm na me and your mum dey follow swallow sperm and your Mom's brain and mine are functioning at the same capacity.

You are just spewing random nonsense, I don't know how Woman King take enter this one. You need to go and keep your Mum and sisters in chains so that thay can be grateful to you for setting them free according to your empty dustbin brain
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by kkins25(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without doing something barbaric and heartless. Are you men cursed

Same treatment should be given to the man, he should be caged like an animal that he is and should be starved for 10 years. Nonsense men!!

Only Nigerian men would rape their wife/girlfriend/daughters undecided

Only Nigerian men would murder their wife/girlfriend/daughter undecided

Only Nigerian men would cheat on their wife/girlfriend undecided

Only Nigerian men would starve their wife/girlfriend/daughter to the point of death undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men make me sick!!!
this one don catch inferiority complex. go china check how far na?
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by delpee(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
The pain and loss of 7 children may have affected her mentally.

People must be taught how to handle the mentally ill.

This man isn't alone, we have a lot of mentally ill chained in different churches , traditional healing homes, Koranic centres etc. These people should be in psychiatric hospitals.

Some have their their impaired children locked up in their houses never seeing the sun.

Taking care of the mentally ill is a lot especially in a country like ours where they're stigmatisation and inadequate medical care.

You're right. She probably became depressed after going through so much sorrow and pain.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by toloohthegreat: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
You are always unimpressive with your thinking models. Too shallow for my liking.

Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without doing something barbaric and heartless. Are you men cursed

Same treatment should be given to the man, he should be caged like an animal that he is and should be starved for 10 years. Nonsense men!!

Only Nigerian men would rape their wife/girlfriend/daughters undecided

Only Nigerian men would murder their wife/girlfriend/daughter undecided

Only Nigerian men would cheat on their wife/girlfriend undecided

Only Nigerian men would starve their wife/girlfriend/daughter to the point of death undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men make me sick!!!

You are always very myopic.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kingcalls: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
dealslip:

So take a deep breath and try to relate everything you wrote to the topic, are they related? I only followed your line of thought that if not for civilization, myopic stupid men like you will have kept women in slavery. I only brought your attention to the fact that your sisters and mom are women and will have been part of the slavery.

What is making you angry? Myopic demon possessed men who think like you are always angry when the tables are turned on them but enjoy insulting random women you don't know. As per swallowing sperm na me and your mum dey follow swallow sperm and your Mom's brain and mine are functioning at the same capacity.

You are just spewing random nonsense, I don't know how Woman King take enter this one. You need to go and keep your Mum and sisters in chains so that thay can be grateful to you for setting them free according to your empty dustbin brain

Women like u is the reason women suffer in Muslim countries...and I dont blame men that subjugate women cos women like u is the reason y some men believe women should be controlled like kids... if we start now , u will not be able to protect yourself... if u face me or any man face to face , u will be beaten like a slave and u can't do anything about it, only a fellow man can save u ...get that into ur watery skull
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Women like u is the reason women suffer in Muslim countries...and I dont blame men that subjugate women cos women like u is the reason y some men believe women should be controlled like kids... if we start now , u will not be able to protect yourself... if u face me or any man face to face , u will be beaten like a slave and u can't do anything about it, only a fellow man can save u ...get that into ur watery skull

Continue to fantasize about enslaving women. Only cowards feel important by dominating a fellow human. Go and enslave Serena Williams and let her remove all your teeth and hand them over to you.
The very thought that you even think of enslaving a human being is the reason the world is in the place it is in now.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kingcalls: 12:37am On Jul 03, 2023
dealslip:

Continue to fantasize about enslaving women. Only cowards feel important by dominating a fellow human. Go and enslave Serena Williams and let her remove all your teeth and hand them over to you.
The very thought that you even think of enslaving a human being is the reason the world is in the place it is in now.

At least u now accept that women can be enslaved I men want to... u should be very grateful that men have given u women rights ...

If a man has an ideology and its rejected, he fights to get it...if a woman has an ideology and its rejected, she still needs a man to fight for her to get it.. but u still have the guts to insult men that protect ur rights .... u say u don't need men , but when u are in danger u call a man and not a woman to save u... if u call 911 cos u are in danger , and a female cop arrives, u will be disappointed cos u know u are still not safe until a male cop arrives
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

At least u now accept that women can be enslaved I men want to... u should be very grateful that men have given u women rights ...

If a man has an ideology and its rejected, he fights to get it...if a woman has an ideology and its rejected, she still needs a man to fight for her to get it.. but u still have the guts to insult men that protect ur rights .... u say u don't need men , but when u are in danger u call a man and not a woman to save u... if u call 911 cos u are in danger , and a female cop arrives, u will be disappointed cos u know u are still not safe until a male cop arrives
Oya start enslaving women today, you will end up in jail like the man in the subject topic . When a female cop arrives don't surrender oh! Then you will understand what the law means, she will gun you down
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kingcalls: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2023
dealslip:

Oya start enslaving women today, you will end up in jail like the man in the subject topic . When a female cop arrives don't surrender oh! Then you will understand what the law means, she will gun you down

Gun down by a woman πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚... the female cop will not even wanna go without a male cop by her side... and as I rightly said , ifva woman is enslaved, its still a man that will arrest and jail him , not a woman ... the gun u talk about was also invented by a man

Have u ever seen or heard in ur life that only a female cop went to arrest a man , when the culprit is dangerous... have u ever heard of an all female team or dominated team of police going ro stop a robbery situation?? The day they try that, the robbers will have a fun filled day
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

Gun down by a woman πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚... the female cop will not even wanna go without a male cop by her side... and as I rightly said , ifva woman is enslaved, its still a man that will arrest and jail him , not a woman ... the gun u talk about was also invented by a man

Have u ever seen or heard in ur life that only a female cop went to arrest a man , when the culprit is dangerous... have u ever heard of an all female team or dominated team of police going ro stop a robbery situation?? The day they try that, the robbers will have a fun filled day

I am beginning to feel I am covering with a 16 year old. Continue your fantasy. Go and face a police woman with gun and see where you will end up. There is life beyond social media
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kingcalls: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
dealslip:

I am beginning to feel I am covering with a 16 year old. Continue your fantasy. Go and face a police woman with gun and see where you will end up. There is life beyond social media

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...this proves that women are no different from kids... I post reality and u as a woman is living in a fantasy world ...that shows that u are among the very many deluded women in the world .... just thank God for civilization , cos imagine how ur life would have been ...anyway, u would have been used to it ... I'm stating facts and u are living in a 10yr old kids fantasy world
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingcalls:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...this proves that women are no different from kids... I post reality and u as a woman is living in a fantasy world ...that shows that u are among the very many deluded women in the world .... just thank God for civilization , cos imagine how ur life would have been ...anyway, u would have been used to it ... I'm stating facts and u are living in a 10yr old kids fantasy world
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ You wish you could enslave all the women in the world. Talk about a child's fantasy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.