Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno (64864 Views)

I Killed My Wife For Sexually Starving Me – 75-Year-Old Man / Police Arrest Couple For Caging, Starving A Twelve Year Old Girl For Eight Month / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by mickyeddi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
That guy looks like death!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by bankyblue(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
SugarGirl44:

I knew one ipob would say this as if worse things don’t happen in your region.
Betterleaf girl, u fall nack head for stone?
Who be iPod..
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Menclothing: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
This is not funny
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kaly85: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thanks God I'm not a Nigerian man but a true Biafran
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without doing something barbaric and heartless. Are you men cursed

Same treatment should be given to the man, he should be caged like an animal that he is and should be starved for 10 years. Nonsense men!!

Only Nigerian men would rape their wife/girlfriend/daughters undecided

Only Nigerian men would murder their wife/girlfriend/daughter undecided

Only Nigerian men would cheat on their wife/girlfriend undecided

Only Nigerian men would starve their wife/girlfriend/daughter to the point of death undecided

Honestly, Nigerian men make me sick!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Dchampion65: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Abolodje: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
be careful o.
How he take resembe me?
My guy😹
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by crossbreedwears(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
What kind of mentality do you've?? Don't we have good people from the north?? It's a pity we still have a shallow mindset human like you on NL.
TERMlNATOR:
I know this country is a mess but i still thank God for not making me a Northerner.
Damn!!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by DOM7: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Those neighbors and their little sneaked food no try at all! Is wickedness on their part too, why not raise alarm since?
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by ManDemMaCall(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
See him strong face like something wey dem dey use separate fight! grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by EMMARNUEL: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without doing something barbaric and heartless. Are you men cursed

Same treatment should be given to the man, he should be caged like an animal that he is and should be starved for 10 years. Nonsense men!!

Only Nigerian men would starve their wife/girlfriend/daughter to the point of death undecided

Just like your father, brother, male cousins and uncles gang rape you and lock you like a cheap thief. I pity the family you come from, if you could say this abt men, then your father must have raped you when you were a baby. FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by ComeToJesus: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Just last year, similar case was reported where the woman gave up during treatment. Same storyline. Same northern Nigeria.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by ComeToJesus: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Just last year, similar case was reported where the woman gave up during treatment. Same storyline. Same north
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Biletaste(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Sister go Italy I beg.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2023
Same place they are fighting boko are suffering themselves?
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Desusi: 2:00am On Jul 02, 2023
bankyblue:
Up north, things they happen sha.
Why did the neighbours waited for almost 2years?
The wife has been tormented with evil spirit. The man is not only helpless,he is hopeless,considering his losses. Neither police nor doctor can deliver this woman.For this reason the son of man was manifested to destroy the works of the devils.Seeing the face of the man alone,you evidently see frustration. May God intervene on his behalf,in JESUS name.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by charlizonto: 2:20am On Jul 02, 2023
This one that look like a former Boko Haram battalion commandant

Even the police dey fear to put handcuff for him hand
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by mech2021(m): 3:04am On Jul 02, 2023
I'm surprised when the news says man, it should have been a nunatic arrested and not man!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Jungleluv5: 3:37am On Jul 02, 2023
That is what Islamic religion has turn them to because women are slave or property their husbands.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by favour32(m): 4:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nigerian women are angels.
They do no wrong.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by nairamaniac: 5:08am On Jul 02, 2023
chiefolododo:
This face is strong
Very strong, my brother.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Elidrisy20: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2023
What do you expect from shekau?
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by AliEzeOlu: 6:36am On Jul 02, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/man-arrested-for-caging-starving-wife-for-about-two-years/

Why do northern men like tying and locking up their children and wives in cages for months and even years?

See the psychopath even posing without handcuffs? WTH

They should just lock him up in a dungeon and throw the keys into River Niger.

That innocent woman must have suffered so badly just because she married the devil himself.

What an inhuman soul!
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Bossfash75: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2023
You blood sucking bloggers would just pick an unconfirmed information to feed Nigerians.
Where's the pics the said woman?
And secondly, does it mean for over two years, she has not even thirsted water?
Even if she didn't take tuwo.
Una like bad news eh.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Greattha: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Spoken like someone who has seen life with understanding.

doggedfighter:
The pain and loss of 7 children may have affected her mentally.

People must be taught how to handle the mentally ill.

This man isn't alone, we have a lot of mentally ill chained in different churches , traditional healing homes, Koranic centres etc. These people should be in psychiatric hospitals.

Some have their their impaired children locked up in their houses never seeing the sun.

Taking care of the mentally ill is a lot especially in a country like ours where they're stigmatisation and inadequate medical care.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
Women should really thank God for civilization... men are the ones that protect their rights ...but they still hate on their protectors ...
May this be your sisters and daughters portion
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Bossfash75:
You blood sucking bloggers would just pick an unconfirmed information to feed Nigerians.
Where's the pics the said woman?
And secondly, does it mean for over two years, she has not even thirsted water?
Even if she didn't take tuwo.
Una like bad news eh.
Read and comprehend you won't. Neighbors have been feeding her, Don't you think they will give her water as well

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by NaBanga: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Take a step back and look at what the man said. Seven children are dead and the woman is tormented by an evil spirit. This is why education is so important and all this religion needs to be abolished. The wife likely has some form of psychosis or schizophrenia. It is possible that voices in her head told her to kill her children and do unspeakable things. The man not knowing anything about mental health, blamed it on spiritual problems. He may have locked her up to keep her from harming herself, him and other people. I doubt the people who arrested him will followup to give a proper explanation of the wife's mental stability.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by mikmash(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I know this country is a mess but i still thank God for not making me a Northerner.
Damn!!
You generally formulated your own variable as a major tool for gauging northerners! Regardless this is barbaric first.stupid people are more dangerous, it's not about where you hail from.
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kingcalls: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
dealslip:

May this be your sisters and daughters portion

Y do unsound stupid...this saying that women like u have half brain is true.... if u can't comprehend the meaning of what I posted...then u are a confirmed Iti bolibo
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by gazza07(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
North is a secret enterprise, so much going on there
Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by dealslip(f): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

Y do unsound stupid...this saying that women like u have half brain is true.... if u can't comprehend the meaning of what I posted...then u are a confirmed Iti bolibo
😂! So you don't like it when the tables are turned you narcissist creature. You generalized all women as uncivilized and then are surprised that your sisters and daughters are included in your generalized shallow myopic thinking.

You should think deep before you generalize women. The arrogance to even believe that you are civilized with your myopic mindset. You forgot that when you use the phrase women loosely - it includes your mother, sisters and daughters and you are referring to them as well.

See what you wrote in the screenshot below and tell me if you didn't include your female family members in your denigration of women.

Also help your self with Brighter Grammar, it will help you converse better.

Re: Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno by Kingcalls: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
dealslip:

😂! So you don't like it when the tables are turned you narcissist creature. You generalized all women as uncivilized and then are surprised that your sisters and daughters are included in your generalized shallow myopic thinking.

You should think deep before you generalize women. The arrogance to even believe that you are civilized with your myopic mindset. You forgot that when you use the phrase women loosely - it includes your mother, sisters and daughters and you are referring to them as well.

See what you wrote in the screenshot below and tell me if you didn't include your female family members in your denigration of women.

Also help your self with Brighter Grammar, it will help you converse better.

U really don't have sense and ur brain capacity is more useless than a dustbin ... my reply is xor anyone to understand, cos if its u, ur brain stopped functioning since u started swallowing different sperm..

WITHOUT A MAN PROTECTING WOMEN'S RIGHT , WHERE WILL WOMEN BE TODAY... MEN PROTECT MENS RIGHTS AND BELIEFS ... BUT WOMEN NEED MEN TO PROTECT THEIR OWN RIGHTS AND BELIEFS...AN EXAMPLE IS AFGHANISTAN AND IRAN , THE MEN THERE HAVE DECIDED TO LOCK WOMEN AND SUBJUGATE THEM, THE WOMEN DONT LIKE IT, BUT THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT , COS THEY CANT FIGHT MEN , IF THEY DO, THEY WILL BE ANNIHILATED IN MINUTES , DONT ALLOW THAT FAKE MOVIE " WOMAN KING " DECEIVE U... GO TO GOOGLE AND CHECK THE REAL STORYB, THEY WERE ANNIHILATED IN MINUITES ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.