Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,811 members, 7,831,645 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (116330 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
yinkkus:

With this little crazy act of yours , it shows you and your household are borne out of wedlock.
honestly u are right to confirm how u were born out of wedlock marriage with your reply grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
SaintLucia:
honestly u are right to confirm how u were born out of wedlock marriage with your reply grin

Yes , your response is a testament that you are born outside wedlock
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
yinkkus:

Yes , your response is a testament that you are born outside wedlock
this is why I like children like u who always admitted to be born out of wedlock marriage grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
SaintLucia:
this is why I like children like u who always admitted to be born out of wedlock marriage grin

This is why I maintain that a child , an orphan and a minor like you is born out of wedlock.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2023
yinkkus:

This is why I maintain that a child , an orphan and a minor like you is born out of wedlock.
honestly u are right and I must commend you to accept your stand as a child born out of wedlock marriage grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2023
SaintLucia:
honestly u are right and I must commend you to accept your stand as a child born out of wedlock marriage grin

Exactly , you've said it that you are born out of wedlock.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
yinkkus:

Exactly , you've said it that you are born out of wedlock.
so u now agreed that children born out of wedlock marriage are products of fornication. But unfortunately you were born out of wedlock marriage too waoh grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2023
SaintLucia:
so u now agreed that children born out of wedlock marriage are products of fornication. But unfortunately you were born out of wedlock marriage too waoh grin

It should now clear to your small head that union between a man and woman will produce a child and arrangement according to any kind of practice can make them move on with their lives other than your white man concept they've used to brainwash you.
Which now suggest to me that you are a child born out of wedlock.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
yinkkus:

It should now clear to your small head that union between a man and woman will produce a child and arrangement according to any kind of practice can make them move on with their lives other than your white man concept they've used to brainwash you.
Which now suggest to me that you are a child born out of wedlock.
u see why I like u, you just proved how u were born out of wedlock marriage with another long essay but this time, it look Dafti Obi Pandora losingmate CV grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
SaintLucia:
u see why I like u, you just proved how u were born out of wedlock marriage with another long essay but this time, it look Dafti Obi Pandora losingmate CV grin

You have strong heads like obi.diots, if you are not an obidafti, why should you read such long essay, it shows you are born out of wedlock.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
yinkkus:

You have strong heads like obi.diots, if you are not an obidafti, why should you read such long essay, it shows you are born out of wedlock.
u don't have to be frustrated in your reply because of being a child born out of wedlock marriage. I know is not your fault to be born in such way pele o grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2023
SaintLucia:
u don't have to be frustrated in your reply because of being a child born out of wedlock marriage. I know is not your fault to be born in such way pele o grin

Frustration plenty for your blood ! sukun lo a child born out of wedlock..
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2023
yinkkus:

Frustration plenty for your blood ! sukun lo a child born out of wedlock..
another frustrated reply from you just because you were born out of wedlock marriage. Sorry is not my fault u were born out of wedlock marriage grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
SaintLucia:
another frustrated reply from you just because you were born out of wedlock marriage. Sorry is not my fault u were born out of wedlock marriage grin

Frustrated dey your blood , frustrated dey your head........

A boy born out of wedlock......
A boy born out of wedlock.....
A boy born out of wedlock.......
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:19am On Jul 11, 2023
yinkkus:

Frustrated dey your blood , frustrated dey your head........

A boy born out of wedlock......
A boy born out of wedlock.....
A boy born out of wedlock.......
I feel your pain and frustration from this reply. U are born out of wedlock doesn't mean u should follow your parents footsteps grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
SaintLucia:
I feel your pain and frustration from this reply. U are born out of wedlock doesn't mean u should follow your parents footsteps grin

A boy with pain, frustration and born out of wedlock like his parents.....
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2023
yinkkus:

A boy with pain, frustration and born out of wedlock like his parents.....
u are right cos children born out of wedlock always feel sad and pain inside grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
SaintLucia:
u are right cos children born out of wedlock always feel sad and pain inside grin

"Children born out of wedlock are always feel sad and pain"

So does it mean Children born in wedlock don't feel sad and pain inside?

From this mumu and unwise logic of yours, then I believe you are born out-of-wedlock.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2023
yinkkus:

"Children born out of wedlock are always feel sad and pain"

So does it mean Children born in wedlock don't feel sad and pain inside?

From this mumu and unwise logic of yours, then I believe you are born out-of-wedlock.
it too u so long to reply because u wanted to confirm how u were born but unfortunately your parents still reminded u that u were born out of wedlock marriage grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 1:38am On Jul 14, 2023
SaintLucia:
it too u so long to reply because u wanted to confirm how u were born but unfortunately your parents still reminded u that u were born out of wedlock marriage grin

I am busy and I am not as jobless and useless as you, so no any rush for one stupid message.

Unlike your useless and jobless parents who produced you out of wedlock.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2023
yinkkus:

I am busy and I am not as jobless and useless as you, so no any rush for one stupid message.

Unlike your useless and jobless parents who produced you out of wedlock.
I understand u are busy trying to find out the truth about how u were born but unfortunately the truth remain that you were born out of wedlock marriage grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
SaintLucia:
I understand u are busy trying to find out the truth about how u were born but unfortunately the truth remain that you were born out of wedlock marriage grin

A boy born out of wedlock how are you?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2023
yinkkus:

A boy born out of wedlock how are you?
say from a child who initially saw nothing wrong with wedlock marriage just because he is a product of wedlock marriage grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
say from a child who initially saw nothing wrong with wedlock marriage just because he is a product of wedlock marriage grin

It's a bad function of your brain, a minor who is born out of wedlock and thinks I will descend so low to discriminate against people like him just by being born out of wedlock.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
yinkkus:

It's a bad function of your brain, a minor who is born out of wedlock and thinks I will descend so low to discriminate against people like him just by being born out of wedlock.

I can feel your pain and frustration but it's not my fault that you were born out of wedlock marriage grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
I can feel your pain and frustration but it's not my fault that you were born out of wedlock marriage grin

Although you were born outside wedlock, I won't descend so low to your level by discriminating against you , for just being born outside wedlock.
You this sad and bereaved boy.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 5:43am On Jul 16, 2023
yinkkus:

Although you were born outside wedlock, I won't descend so low to your level by discriminating against you , for just being born outside wedlock.
You this sad and bereaved boy.
Eeyah u were born out of wedlock marriage doesn't mean that everyone should support your stand. Sorry enh children born out of wedlock like u in my place are referred to as children born through fornication, they don't have the blessing of God grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah u were born out of wedlock marriage doesn't mean that everyone should support your stand. Sorry enh children born out of wedlock like u in my place are referred to as children born through fornication, they don't have the blessing of God grin

O ma se ooo, I am sorry for you. I won't descend to a mud like you pig 🐖, by doing unjust discrimination.
I maintain that you are a product of fornication between your parents, a boy born out of wedlock, because I am civilized, I won't discriminate on that basis, because you didn't know your mother was a hotel prostitute and your father was a drunkard, you just came to this world without knowing you are product of prostitution, a child born out of wedlock.

Where you lack sense and lack the blessings of God is where you want me to discriminate against you by the basis of your birth.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
yinkkus:

O ma se ooo, I am sorry for you. I won't descend to a mud like you pig 🐖, by doing unjust discrimination.
I maintain that you are a product of fornication between your parents, a boy born out of wedlock, because I am civilized, I won't discriminate on that basis, because you didn't know your mother was a hotel prostitute and your father was a drunkard, you just came to this world without knowing you are product of prostitution, a child born out of wedlock.

Where you lack sense and lack the blessings of God is where you want me to discriminate against you by the basis of your birth.
so because u were born out of wedlock marriage make u to rewrite a long essay that continue to look like Obi Pandora 2019 presidential CV grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
SaintLucia:
so because u were born out of wedlock marriage make u to rewrite a long essay that continue to look like Obi Pandora 2019 presidential CV grin

A minor born out of wedlock leave obi CV alone and submit your CV let me help you get a good job and I won't discriminate against you.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
yinkkus:

A minor born out of wedlock leave obi CV alone and submit your CV let me help you get a good job and I won't discriminate against you.
you were born out of wedlock marriage so pls don't make the same mistake of bringing another child into this world through the same method u were born grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
SaintLucia:
you were born out of wedlock marriage so pls don't make the same mistake of bringing another child into this world through the same method u were born grin

A teenager born out of wedlock, I say submit your CV and stop making this stupid TAUTOLOGY of combining "wedlock and marriage" , so that you don't pass "illiteracy to your unborn Children the way your grandfather passed out-of-wedlock birth to your father and your father passed out-of-wedlock birth to you and you will also produce your unborn Children out-of-wedlock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.