Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115599 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Opanka44(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
For this Economy, u get mind marry three wives? Abeg Nairalanders, na die I dey so oo. Hunger wan tear my left intenstine o.. make una hellep me abeg. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by VicM6: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
The religion of piss has gotten this one intact....if u knw u knw.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv

this man is a great man. our ancestors and every living man should be proud of this man who is an epitome of manhood

7 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Ebubu7: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Lol, I hope he's capable enough to feed his large family, otherwise he will be creating more problems for the society.

On a serious note, any man that wants to live long and enjoy peace of mind should be okay with one wife, I mean good wife, not the one that will be giving you headache everyday.
my grand father had 3 wives but lived over a hundred years

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SuccessfulRichi: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans especially if you are capable of maintaining such.

Hahaha the unmarried girls or women are waiting for the already made. Wealthy guys brother. They go wait tire.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by favour32(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
My course mate.
Correct guy!
Only a wife simp wan die for...
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by xtianchris(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
izonborn098:
U are dealing with three devils, becareful to avoid stories that touch, that gender get fish brain.
Sha the manchi get balls.
Hahaaa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IboHausaYoruba: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by OtuologyProf(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is illegal and against the law to marry more than one wife in oyibo country,that is why only white men cheat,cheating is not in the African dictionary because you have the exclusive right by law to marry more than one wife and have added cocumbines,mistresses,side chicks and so on and so forth

Check the promoters and partakers of monogamy, they will always exhibit higher manifestations of mental illness because they are in an abnormal association.

How can a man shout "go and read your books.." when watching an erotic movie scene with his nuclear family.?

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
NICE......THEY ALL FINE AND SWEET

ABEG WHO GET THEIR CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK THEM

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by simplesearch: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ignorance and short-sightedness.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by NiceLegs: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
izonborn098:
U are dealing with three devils, becareful to avoid stories that touch, that gender get fish brain.
Sha the manchi get balls.
Our forefathers toed this path without regrets. Some even had up to 6. But things have changed now. How many men can afford to care for one wife, talk less of many wives and their children? Only in ekiti in those days would such happen. A man could marry up to 4 wives and send all their children to school, up to university level. They lived long too, despite having multiple wives.

I'm not in support of polygamy though. I've got only one wife.

6 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SonofGod231: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Legendary....3 women completely united by one diiick irrespective of their social class and differences.

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Neddstark: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
If you want Davido to stop cheating an having various babymamas, let him be encouraged to do this. Shikena

5 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okuta007: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

we are africans- we are not LGBT πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆlike Americans, or Europeans β€”//// we are Africans and we are polygamous

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the bible were all polygamous πŸ˜‚ - and they are called holy and of glorious inheritance in the bible David nko ? a man after God’s heart according to the bible was polygamous too, let’s not even talk about wise King Solomon (we know he had 300 wives and 700 concubines) and these were men the bible called great and blessed by God

- - BUT our own ancestors who were equally polygamous are considered barbaric, and not recognized in the same bible, instead these modern day yeye yahoo pastors all over Africa call them fetish and uncivilized πŸ˜‚β€” no be juju be that ?

However I give it white people sha- they have used christianity as a religion to break our will and conquer our collective spirit as Africans - which is mental slavery πŸ˜€

How they managed to convince us that being polygamous is evil AND being gay is the real deal is genius β€” and we see millions of mumu β€œlow self esteem” Africans willing to accept LGBT and demonize polygamy- as practiced by their supreme ancestors

what am I even saying sef - these same western europeans have used christianity to destroy our revered culture and they now have our people insult their ancestors and deities as evil and demonic while their foreign religion is superior to ours ?

somehow, the white man who brought slavery and colonialism - to dehumanize and put us through untold shame and dishonor wrote in the book of Ephesians 6: 5-9

β€œSlaves, Obey your Masters” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

and these same preachers have the effrontery to call the religion of our fathers demonic ?

no they are the real demons not us

yeye follow follow 🀨

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
When you marry more than one wife they become humble, the idea of he cheat i will cheat no dey again, because she knows you have backup and none of them can threat u.

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
What a Lucky dude πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ‘

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv

The sitting room is kuku big enough for fights. cool

5 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by e09011617135: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
till this day $$$$$$
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by somehow: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

Those people you mentioned do the same albeit in another form = Multiple divorces.

Imagine divorcing 7 times in 50 years excluding girlfriends and BBF by the side.

You guys don't see their own negative sides, you swallow their way of life but degrade yours even though yours is actually more reasonable.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Princeton92(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
In 5years fight go start small small

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Jogs1900: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

I think our own is still better unlike oyinbo man that will not marry but have up to 10 baby mamas

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by MuMuOnBail: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na wa ooo

Should I say congratulations or good luck to him?

As for me, I still prefer knacking all my side chicks secretly than bringing them home as a wife, to come and compete with my lovely wife in my house for Madam title.

They is so much fun and sweetness in secret knacking, no wonder ladies of this generation are the major cheaters.

Side chicks is better than having more wife.
Argue with your landlord.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
All women is not like U
IamGreen1:

The sitting room is kuku big enough for fights. cool

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Danielololade: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by somehow: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is illegal and against the law to marry more than one wife in oyibo country,that is why only white men cheat,cheating is not in the African dictionary because you have the exclusive right by law to marry more than one wife and have added cocumbines,mistresses,side chicks and so on and so forth

No African law permits you to cheat or have concubines.

Stop the fallacy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Stronghold91: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Yes o
Ooh lord my God I want to be like this man

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Tekahashi: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
the word proudly got me thinking

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
All women is not like U

"Like you" maybe you see me in the mirror reflecting your sisters. What's wrong in adults or wives having disagreement. You better open your mind to objectivity not like one way traffic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.