Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,061 members, 7,832,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (116459 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okuta007: 3:23am On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

You read or you no read, na ogunlade, God of iron go kill you ! dogpikin,
Emotional bastard, Ignoramus.

ok ooo jobless - juju priest frustrated as s hole let me go to bed o 🤣🤣I have work to do on Monday morning and keep wasting your life typing trash on nairaland- ozuor bye!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

You are ignorant! "I" in LGBTQI+ stands for intersex with no controversy as to it's biological origin, unlike other subgroups with debates and controversies as to their absolute causes , and here you open your ignorant big mouth and claiming demon, that's what they say Africans shouldn't do , they say Africans should approach issue on it's merit, with studies and not stupid emotion.

Approach Lgbtqias with merit? Just listen to yourself.

You see ehh! this Africa that you are insulting today, soon will be the last hope of humanity.

Did you realized that the most educated race in our world today are the ones destroying nature today ?

wait until they cover the sun as planned then your eyes go clear.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

Wetin GMOs do you? e be like say dis one dey listen to unenlightened and unscientific Joyce onyemuwa often, Joyce sef don dey get sense by force.

Are you aware that growing GMOs in Russia today is equivalent to an act of terrorism?

You are a small boy abeg!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by abagajnr93(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Mazzatov:

Why must you people always attain everything with Europe or American
C’mon man it is silly
With their form of teaching/indoctrination we are here with the one man one wife. We did fine without them in that aspect b4 they came
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by phemmyfour: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

Africans of the same gender also fvck themselves but they don't come out as we have it over there because of hostility.
You get problem with English
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Ebubu7: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2023
Pascal9:
oga you no fit marry 3 wifes, stop forming in nairaland
oga wey sabi my bank account grin how are u sure I am not the one the topic was created about
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

Let's discourage exaggeration , white men didn't call Polygamy a sin , and iam not talking religion now, if you have more than one women outside court on their land, would they arrest you just like they will arrest a thief?
go there and do polygamy and see shege. Dey deceive yourself
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

That's false and ignorance on your part , who told you men are scarce? Go and study.
are u married?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SpaceTour: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Ebubu7:
oga wey sabi my bank account ;how are u sure I am not the one the topic was created about

Murphy the poor abakaleke miscreant do you want them to see your wife?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
LOVEGINO:
are u married?

What sort of irrelevant question is this?
am I complaining or told you atleast one man is not available for me?

Always be sure of what you say before you say it, that will make you a sensible person.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Gandrova: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

Don't you have gays and lesbians in your African countries naturally even before any white push any right to enlighten you ?
You can accept them to your house
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
SaintLucia:
go there and do polygamy and see shege. Dey deceive yourself

Get your bearing right and be accurate .
Offence of bigamy is committed in Nigeria or in The West , if upon committing to court marriage, one marries another person without a divorce from the previous marriage , that's the reality.

Having multiple partners or getting children outside wedlock in the West is not criminal.
There are some people like that over there .
That's the the point I am making.
Always think before you reply or talk.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gandrova:
You can accept them to your house

They are in your house, it's because you are ignorant of it.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
You get problem with English

You have a problem with English, comprehension in general and good reasoning.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
okuta007:

ok ooo jobless - juju priest frustrated as s hole let me go to bed o 🤣🤣I have work to do on Monday morning and keep wasting your life typing trash on nairaland- ozuor bye!

Look at this good-for-nothing, useless , jobless clown .
Son of grave.
Dey play , just dey play. grin grin

You messaged me 3 : 23 am and it's now you want to remember you have go to bed early at 3 : 23 am for God's sake!, so that you can resume for your fake job early just dey play grin grin dey deceive yourself.

The useless ,waste of a child wants to compare himself with me, you can't do as I do ooooo, 'cos IAM the boss.

Within 30 minutes, i arrive at the medical centre with my subordinates already there.

Ooni sorire, amukunmeko.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

Get your bearing right and be accurate .
Offence of bigamy is committed in Nigeria or in The West , if upon committing to court marriage, one marries another person without a divorce from the previous marriage , that's the reality.

Having multiple partners or getting children outside wedlock in the West is not criminal.
There are some people like that over there .
That's the the point I am making.
Always think before you reply or talk.
who dey talk of wedlock. Children born out of wedlock over there or women doing baby mama do not have right to your inheritance. Moreover sef my teaching to u is about legal and God approvedmarriage and not a sinable ones outside wedlock. Are you product of wedlock marriage?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Are you aware that growing GMOs in Russia today is equivalent to an act of terrorism?

You are a small boy abeg!

Na fool you be.
"GMO is act of terrorism in Russia"
It's because Russia is Food and Agriculture Organization of the world now.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Gandrova: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

They are in your house, it's because you are ignorant of it.
Get lost idiot. What is my business with satanic people.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gandrova:
Get lost idiot. What is my business with satanic people.

I knew it , the Ignoramus and an idiot like you will say they are satanic people, even when some of them e.g Intersex are caused by Biology while in others, controversy and debate still continues as to the absolute cause of them psychiatry , Biology , environment e.t.c

My son, is not about you don't want to be with them, "satanic people", they are everywhere in the world, including your family , it's because you don't know.

The issue is that we can only "sweep them under the carpet" and play ostrich or pretend as if they don't exist.

You can only solve or manage a problem if you know what the problem is.

Or you can kill all of them , if you don't want them to exist, just like your forefathers ignorantly killed the twins.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
SaintLucia:
who dey talk of wedlock. Children born out of wedlock over there or women doing baby mama do not have right to your inheritance. Moreover sef my teaching to u is about legal and God approvedmarriage and not a sinable ones outside wedlock. Are you product of wedlock marriage?

You may be a product of outside-wedlock, it's none of my business.

IAM not talking about the right of wife vs the right of baby mama , I know this already (at least baby mama can still get upkeep from the man for the kids) that's by the way.

I understand your post albinitio, iam simply saying man can be with more than one woman at a time in USA and they won't arrest him. (when it's not a legal union)
We are not even supposed to argue on this , it's a matter of misunderstanding.

And let me add this , we can't say only legal marriage is God-approved amongst other forms.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
okuta007:

penis in your yansh gay moraka 🤣

Penis in your smelly ass .....I will also release sperm on your head and urinate on you.
Mad boy!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Approach Lgbtqias with merit? Just listen to yourself.

You see ehh! this Africa that you are insulting today, soon will be the last hope of humanity.

Did you realized that the most educated race in our world today are the ones destroying nature today ?

wait until they cover the sun as planned then your eyes go clear.

What are you saying?!
Only a rational being will approach issues for it's merit.

Who told you, IAM fighting AFRICA, I don't do Africa vs The West blindly.

Yes, they are the most enlightened, educated, liberated, civilized and the most industrialized and they know the influence of industrialization on global warming and climate change and they are now making move to ensure that less developed countries in Africa and other parts of the world are now paid for those countries to reduce emissions and reduce the cutting of trees who remove gases of global warming which causes climate change from the atmosphere.

So calm your abnormal nerves, sun won't be covered.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

You may be a product of outside-wedlock, it's none of my business.

IAM not talking about the right of wife vs the right of baby mama , I know this already (at least baby mama can still get upkeep from the man for the kids) that's by the way.

I understand your post albinitio, iam simply saying man can be with more than one woman at a time in USA and they won't arrest him. (when it's not a legal union)
We are not even supposed to argue on this , it's a matter of misunderstanding.

And let me add this , we can't say only legal marriage is God-appronved amongst other forms.
no wonder you comment like a product of wedlock marriage
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

What are you saying?!
Only a rational being will approach issues for it's merit.

Who told you, IAM fighting AFRICA, I don't do Africa vs The West blindly.

Yes, they are the most enlightened, educated, liberated, civilized and the most industrialized and they know the influence of industrialization on global warming and climate change and they are now making move to ensure that less developed countries in Africa and other parts of the world are now paid for those countries to reduce emissions and reduce the cutting of trees who remove gases of global warming which causes climate change from the atmosphere.

So calm your abnormal nerves, sun won't be covered.

Now I can see the size of your brain with this comment
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
SaintLucia:
no wonder you comment like a product of wedlock marriage

I thought you are responsible and respectable , I didn't know you are a nonentity , who emerged from out-of-wedlock marriage ( although I show no prejudice to how any one emerge from birth, because I am humane and civilized). but you have completely and consistently show lack of maturity..

kwantiniu to b ..... na ur choice.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okuta007: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

Penis in your smelly ass .....I will also release sperm on your head and urinate on you.
Mad boy!

copy cat … copying my insults…

because ….

e pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SaintLucia: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
yinkkus:

I thought you are responsible and respectable , I didn't know you are a nonentity , who emerged from out-of-wedlock marriage ( although I show no prejudice to how any one emerge from birth, because I am humane and civilized). but you have completely and consistently show lack of maturity..

kwantiniu to b ..... na ur choice.
your comment as so far prove that you are born out of wedlock marriage.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Pascal9: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ebubu7:
oga wey sabi my bank account grin how are u sure I am not the one the topic was created about
no wahala continue,king Solomon. Tufiakwa!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Drsmartphilips: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Drsmartphilips I think you should renounce this name . ,🥴🥴🤣

I am only pointing out the fact that he made a conclusion based on race only, don't stress me please.

Go and read his comment
you are spewing trash
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
SaintLucia:
your comment as so far prove that you are born out of wedlock marriage.

Just like your father is born out of wedlock, mumu.
look at what he is typing.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
okuta007:

copy cat … copying my insults…

because ….

e pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Copycat kill you, destroy your head there.,....

mumu boy with self deception, what is funny to him? suffering & smiling.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by yinkkus: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Awise09:

I have seen American man with tree wives before, I was surprised they exists.

They are not legally married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.