Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115575 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by mordred44: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Lol, I hope he's capable enough to feed his large family, otherwise he will be creating more problems for the society.

On a serious note, any man that wants to live long and enjoy peace of mind should be okay with one wife, I mean good wife, not the one that will be giving you headache everyday.
Can't you see how fresh dey are?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

Still same poo different Toilets.

An African man has 3 Wives. An European has 1 wife but still has 3 other secret Women.

One has given honour to his wives by coming out publicly to say, these are my Women. The other is hiding them.

A lot of people vilify the African man that is open with his choice but praise and look up to the European who is deceitful with his choice.

8 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Those women are not like u
IamGreen1:

"Like you" maybe you see me in the mirror reflecting your sisters. What's wrong in adults or wives having disagreement. You better open your mind to objectivity not like one way traffic.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by moneyissweet(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
And the kids will be attending schools where they pay 5k as school fees.

Because if na this one wey I dey pay 900k per term then the man go run mad for school fees.

CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans especially if you are capable of maintaining such.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Justiceleague1: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
They are blessed
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
Those women are not like u

Now I know na copy and paste egbon dey do grin. It's well with you bro.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by mediclife1987(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans especially if you are capable of maintaining such.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!

You crazy as fvck cheesy

See as them sef spread yansh for the man díck.

No dull yourself for this life, plenty women love to hop on the same díck cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by wizzyrainy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
early grave pro max

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Always planning evil against others, and u think everybody has the same evil mind as u are.
IamGreen1:

Now I know na copy and paste egbon dey do grin. It's well with you bro.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Federalis: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
You just inherited many problems
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
Always planning evil against others, and u think everybody has the same evil mind as u are.

Werey re o, bro is going haywire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okerekingsley90: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Whothecapfits:
It takes a Real man to have 3 women under his control.

grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Aboki99(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

Europeans 'marry' (aka sleep with) multiple mistresses while hypocritically claiming to be monogamous (which the they are de jure, but not de facto). The only difference is in Africa (or muslims) are not that hypocrites and they house, feed, and make their 'mistresses' (wives) heir to their property. Whereas your masters (Europeans) are only interested in sleeping with their mistresses and discard them immediately thereafter as they do the CD they used in the process. Choose for your daughter, sister or niece any of the two.

But why have you not seen this fact? Because you have been brainwashed to fawn over the white race. I guess u are from the southern Nigeria and a xtian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by dgmoni123(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
This one carry 3 problem
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
It is the useless two people who bring u to this world that refuse to train up in a good manner that is going haywire
IamGreen1:

Werey re o, bro is going haywire cheesy
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
It is the useless two people who bring u to this world that refuse to train up in a good manner that is going haywire

Because your own parent are worthless, birth and train their exact being doesn't mean other parents are chronic failure like yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
I hope he won't die young sha

It's not good to start marital life with three women.

lol grin We wey get 1 Wife still dey this tedious school of marriage,this one come carry 3 she spirits join body grin grin

Well it worked for some people, so He fit work for am sha.

The idea is to marry someone who reasons well, if the guy and the Women dey reason well, them go work out slow and steady.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
It only a failure that wish others bad
IamGreen1:

Because your own parent are worthless and birth and train their exact being doesn't mean other parents are chronic failure like yours.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okoloto: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Not women of these days. There can never be peace and true love in that house even with Islam households
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
It only a failure that wish others bad

It's only an offspring from worthless beings that involve other people parent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
okoloto:
Not women of these days. There can never be peace and true love in that house even with Islam households

Their sitting room is big enough for that.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kudos to him
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Abiliboi: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Three wives entails foursome grin
Men dey
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Sucolee(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
As you dey show off ur wives.dey ready to show off ur grave
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by talented321: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
When next don't wish others bad, even if your parents refuse to train u well.
IamGreen1:

It's only an offspring from worthless beings that involve other people parent.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okuta007: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
I hope he won't die young sha

It's not good to start marital life with three women.

wetin won kill am ?
my grand dad was heavily polygamous
he died at 91
all 9 of his widows lived in his house
never remarried after his death

my uncle was strictly monogamous
he died at 53
and his widow moved on to another man
less than 6 months after his death

go figure 😎

6 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by isabi2lof: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
As long as ,he has the resources to cater for them and their children.

That's how you know real men , they love and cherish their women.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by IamGreen1(f): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
talented321:
When next don't wish others bad, even if your parents refuse to train u well.

You are mad, na me send your mama and papa make e born an unreasonable one way traffic that lack common sense that disagreement is bound to happen between two or more people. They no try at all for your head when nurturing you. Broda oponu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by kaywhy09(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okuta007: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
isabi2lof:
As long as ,he has the resources to cater for them and their children.

That's how you know real men , they love and cherish their women.

God bless you oooo

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Doutimi101: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
[/color][color=#990000][quote author=God1000 post=124149950] Lol, I hope he's capable enough to feed his large family, otherwise he will be creating more problems for the society.

On a serious note, any man that wants to live long and enjoy peace of mind should be okay with one wife, I mean good wife, not the one that will be giving you headache everyday.

My dear, don't be deceived. In recent times, three good wives are better than one bad wife. Don't pray to meet a bad mannered woman anywhere to close yourself [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by fortunechy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rip in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.