Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria (980 Views)

Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello friends
I wish i can say my real names here but i don't know who is who
Am depressed am dieing my social life is dead.
I live in a rural aerial in Lagos,No one to talk to and the worst is dat i don't have parents.
It's affecting me a Lot
I find it hard to tell people am ophan because they just take advantage and use it against u
I wish to make friends genuine friends
I wish to live life pls help me people
How do I cope as an ophan in nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
You nor get cousins?

Besides, God would be there as both parents for you, That's his promise!

3 Likes

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by izonborn098(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Ronjule: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
God is your ultimate father, mother and friend. Trust him, He will take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:
You nor get cousins?

Besides, God would be there as both parents for you, That's his promise!
no cousins is more like i don't exist
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ronjule:
God is your ultimate father, mother and friend. Trust him, He will take care of you.
I wish i can hug him now and tell him wat am experiencing now
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
If anyone can help me to group of orphans or forums i will greatly appreciate because life is so boring and lonely
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Wodu89: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
avidkeke:
If anyone can help me to group of orphans or forums i will greatly appreciate because life is so boring and lonely

Simple. Join a church and participate actively in a group
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Foodqueen(f): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
avidkeke:

Check Facebook, you should find something.

Atleast you grew up somewhere, with some people. How is your relationship with them.
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Foodqueen:

Atleast you grew up somewhere, with some people. How is your relationship with them.
if I show u my picture u will think am ajebo u will think I don't have problems
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wodu89:

I hadly talk to people because dey always want something from me because of my statue.I find it difficult to hold a conversation
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Foodqueen:

if u have a link pls share i have searched also thanks I wilk appreciate
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wodu89:

I need a mentor dat I will follow to church because church is the worst place because everyone is minding there business..no one ask if therr is a orphan or someone dat needs help
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Wodu89: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
avidkeke:
I need a mentor dat I will follow to church because church is the worst place because everyone is minding there business..no one ask if therr is a orphan or someone dat needs help

You should belong to an organization With growth potentials you can belong to and be actively engaged in things..check my profile and message me on WhatsApp
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wodu89:

You should belong to an organization With growth potentials you can belong to and be actively engaged in things..check my profile and message me on WhatsApp
i will message u on watsap but pls if u will help me sincerely to the right part i Will greatly appreciate pls

And when u see my picture on watsap pls don't think am owk or I don't need help because of how I look
I don't post my problems on social media and I hadly post on social media because they are meaningless to me
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Wodu89: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
avidkeke:
i will message u on watsap but pls if u will help me sincerely to the right part i Will greatly appreciate pls

And when u see my picture on watsap pls don't think am owk or I don't need help because of how I look
I don't post my problems on social media and I hadly post on social media because they are meaningless to me

It's fine
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Stevenbright(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
avidkeke:

Being an orphan might be distressing but manageable.

I don't know if you are a guy or girl but which ever one, I want you to believe more in yourself.

Stop entertaining self-pity. Just find a purpose or ideal to live for and pursue it with all diligence and success/happiness will surely locate you.

But then, I am open to chatting with you to share ideas with you on how you can handle life or work with life!

1 Like

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by GodWrites: 2:05am On Jul 02, 2023
avidkeke:
Hello friends
I wish i can say my real names here but i don't know who is who
Am depressed am dieing my social life is dead.
I live in a rural aerial in Lagos,No one to talk to and the worst is dat i don't have parents.
It's affecting me a Lot
I find it hard to tell people am ophan because they just take advantage and use it against u
I wish to make friends genuine friends
I wish to live life pls help me people
How do I cope as an ophan in nigeria

Even those that have parents are living like orphans. As long as you are an adult, you are on your own. Hustle.

1 Like

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Jul 02, 2023
avidkeke:
Hello friends I wish i can say my real names here but i don't know who is who
Am depressed am dieing my social life is dead.I live in a rural aerial in Lagos,No one to talk to and the worst is dat i don't have parents.
It's affecting me a LotI find it hard to tell people am ophan because they just take advantage and use it against u I wish to make friends genuine friends I wish to live life pls help me people How do I cope as an ophan in nigeria
Have you considered taking to writing down all your sadness, or even drawing pictures to illustrate what your daily life is like? Unless you are able to and ready to move from this rural area and into a community where you can make friends, I don't see how else you can change the situation. I could suggest you see a professional mental health counselor for your depression but I don't know if you have access to any of those far out where you live. undecided
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Ronjule:

How many times have you ever been physically helped by God when you needed help

2 Likes

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2023
avidkeke:
no cousins is more like i don't exist

So your late papa and mama nor get brothers and sisters?
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Ronjule: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
My life in total has been valid evidence of God's divine help. God has sent Angels in human form to me severally which has left me to marvel at the awesomeness of GOD. Trust God totally to carry you in the journey of life.
ChybuzzDD:

How many times have you ever been physically helped by God when you needed help

3 Likes

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Ronjule:
My life in total has been valid evidence of God's divine help. God has sent Angels in human form to me severally which has left me to marvel at the awesomeness of GOD. Trust God totally to carry you in the journey of life.

Do you know the help you describe as "God's divine help" also comes to the atheists and non- believers? Sometimes, they even get a better 'divine help'.

And these people also receive "Angels in human form" who assist them from time to time.

So, now, how do you explain the fact that these other people who don't serve or believe in God also receive and enjoy these helps you think are from God?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Jul 03, 2023
ChybuzzDD:
Do you know the help you describe as "God's divine help" also comes to the atheists and non- believers? Sometimes, they even get a better 'divine help'. And these people also receive "Angels in human form" who assist them from time to time. So, now, how do you explain the fact that these other people who don't serve or believe in God also receive and enjoy these helps you think are from God?
God pours out His mercy and compassion every day even on the wicked and the ungrateful, so you are right that the atheists and even those who hate the mention of God also enjoy even the same mercy that those who claim to believe in God equally do — they do not have exclusive rights to that even though they pretend they do. And they, the religious folks, do not realize that God does it whether they embrace religion and worship their pastors and mogs out of fear or not. He pours out His mercy on all of mankind every day regardless of the state of the heart or mind of the creature. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Ronjule: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Thank you for your prompt response, I will like to remind you again, that GOD is the father to all and He cares about all His children even those who doesn't believe that He exist or those who are yet to accept God has their father. But He reigns supreme in their lives,
Showing them love on daily basis and waiting patiently to receive them into His loving arms.

Sir/madam, God gives Rain and sunshine to all, beautiful weather elements irrespective of their belief. Do you know that those help received by Atheist and non-believers are acts of mercy and kindness from Him.

I am so glad you acknowledged the word 'Divine'
Many a times we see things working for us as non believers or Atheist and we feel is it because of our power, smartness or because we know how to do it better than others.

No! it's mercy that we have received from God. These non believers also refuse to acknowledge that there are people in the corners of their rooms interceding for them.

There are millions of believers all over the world praying earnestly for Atheists to come to the realization to the existence of God and for non believers to come to terms with their maker before it's too late.
ChybuzzDD:

Do you know the help you describe as "God's divine help" also comes to the atheists and non- believers? Sometimes, they even get a better 'divine help'.

And these people also receive "Angels in human form" who assist them from time to time.

So, now, how do you explain the fact that these other people who don't serve or believe in God also receive and enjoy these helps you think are from God?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God pours out His mercy and compassion every day even on the wicked and the ungrateful, so you are right that the atheists and even those who hate the mention of God also enjoy even the same mercy that those who claim to believe in God equally do — they do not have exclusive rights to that even though they pretend they do. And they, the religious folks, do not realize that God does it whether they embrace religion and worship their pastors and mogs out of fear or not. He pours out His mercy on all of mankind every day regardless of the state of the heart or mind of the creature. undecided

Your stance is not in line with the character of God as painted in the Bible.

According to the Bible, God is only meant to work with those who have Christ in them, who have been redeemed.
It also tells us that the the prayers of a sinner is an abomination unto God, and that no one comes to him except through Christ.
Again, it says that Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
The same Bible tells us God does not change from generation to generation.

So, if we are to go with these, how then does he turn around to 'help' sinners and atheists??
Are you now telling us he's a liar or that the Bible is lying about him?

2 Likes

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Its not been easy my brother.

I always remind my kids that i am an orphan!
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stevenbright:

Being an orphan might be distressing but manageable.

I don't know if you are a guy or girl but which ever one, I want you to believe more in yourself.

Stop entertaining self-pity. Just find a purpose or ideal to live for and pursue it with all diligence and success/happiness will surely locate you.

But then, I am open to chatting with you to share ideas with you on how you can handle life or work with life!
thank u and am a guy...i hate self pity but do I have a choice Dan to feel pitied
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
My watsap number 08138568959

Scammers don't even bother because I have nothing to lose
I just want to live this shot life while I can
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by Stevenbright(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
avidkeke:
thank u and am a guy...i hate self pity but do I have a choice Dan to feel pitied

You have to overcome the habit of entertaining self-pity. It is a dangerous thing because it breeds procrastination and hence leads to failure.

Tell yourself that being an orphan is not an obstacle to being great but that from now on you will take it as a motivating factor.

Just know you will have to pay your dues by putting more efforts into things than an average person will do but you will surely achieve the same results as others and at times better results because the additional efforts are compensated for that way by nature.

And finally, you need to develop a positive mental attitude that is believing you have what it takes to achieve any objective you set your mind on.

Start living by purpose that is set goals and targets for yourself in every aspect of your life (career, financial, material needs, relationships etc). And then create actionable plans and take daily steps to achieve them.

If you are the type that read, send me a mail and I will share with you some good books by Napoleon Hill that will be of great help to you.

1 Like

Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Skyview01:
Its not been easy my brother.

I always remind my kids that i am an orphan!
how did u manage to do wedding as an orphan an still have kisds.i envy u sir .

Dat feeling dat no one to share ur deepest secret and also feel safe..
Sometimes I wish someone will come and adopt me and call me my son.
from his heart..not the the Nigerian way dat when a man calls u my son he definitely wants something from u
Re: How Is Ur Struggles As An Orphan In Nigeria by avidkeke: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
GodWrites:

Even those that have parents are living like orphans. As long as you are an adult, you are on your own. Hustle.
atleast dey have someone they are hustling for dey can give there parents the money dey make and dats pure joy but ophans like me is like the world is tasteless
I don't even know wat am hustling for..the passion is just not there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bone-faced Liar / Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua / Is It Right To Involve a Brother In Law Financially In The Upkeep Of The Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.