Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. (91252 Views)

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by lucky4west: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
...pure truth...this is the summary: women love men with power and money
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Heineken(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
hahahahah so you have a beautiful sister?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Gregory430(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.