Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. (91255 Views)

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ahamonyeka(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
The guy don hammer better clean babes.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by frankyychiji(f): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
Or is it the other way round?
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now
He is not just Davido, he is an Adeleke!!!!

Beg kor, beg nii
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Lukss: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
I agree with you100% but davido should be smart about it
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Sermwell(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now
Stop capping! Davido can never be poor! His dad is a billionaire, and he has an uncle who's a governor. Infact, Davido will soon be richer grin
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by MamaletASO: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
7 children
7 mothers..

Madness...

That boy must be psyche..
That you are rich doesn't give you right to keep misbehaving...
It only show how and irresponsible you are..

If you say you are rich...what are we going to say about Bill gate Child, Warren Buffett Child, etc.. fcuck d shit

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ofuonyebi: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
these battalion of baby mamas no go kill Davido with love ooo!
see as eh dey cry now...
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by perfecta1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Arindin omo …. Na why men dey dump you 💀
labake1:

Oponu
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Osariemen12:
Chef Chi is truly beautiful. No wonder David married her. Her beauty is striking.

Na lie.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by lildush(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

The baby mamas are not even poor....

Say something else

Because dey are not poor dats y dey will drain davido.. dia life style.. living large will cost him more... But davido. Y? 2 is enuf na..

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
RepChrist:
The christian god is a god of slavery and colonialism. Jesus is an invention of the Romans.

Great point.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by nedekid: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
sukkot:
but dem say burna is impotent. thats what stefflon don said
Ha! shocked
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by sukkot: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by romunu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
If them wan form Goliath, I be David for life...make oluwa de your side sha, if not
Revolva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YfdV97p4M

While reports of American influencer Anita Brown and French model Ivanna Bay criticizing Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido for putting them in the family way is making the rounds on the internet. The 7 Beautiful Baby Mamas of Davido, along with their current activities, are listed below.

Well, the baby mother culture is widespread in the entertainment sector worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Male celebrities having several children with various women is nothing new. Eddie Murphy is an American actor and comedian who has ten kids in all from five different women. Wizkid already has four children, while American rapper Future has eight children with eight different women. We also provide you with a list of Davido's seven baby mothers in this vid
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Revolva(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

BUT WHY DO U HOMEBASE JOBLESS URAKUDILATED RUMPOPOLIKALIT PEOPLE LIKE TO GOSSSSIP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES ISSUE..GO FIND A JOB:

1.. DAVIDO IS A MILLLLIONAIRE....YOU AINT

2. DAVIDO IS LIVING LIFE..U ON NAIRALAND GOSSIPING LIKE HUNGRY ESCAPE PARRROT

3. DAVIDO HAS MOINEY....HAVE U HAD BREAKFAST.CANT U EVEN AFORD 3 MEAL?..

4. DAVIDO GOTS 6 BABYMAMA.....FIND YOR OWN OLOSHO

5...CONCLUSION:...MIND YOR UNEMPLOY SAD BORRRIN LIVE & LET DA YOUNG PLAYER Live!!!!(no ooofencse)
angry

Hey hold am there , why are you crying davido cry
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by jimcaddy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
I'm sure that many women want to just answer that name tag of "Davidos baba mama". All because he is rich and famous. Had he been a poor man now, no one would have gives a rat's arse about him. Davido needs to sort all of this out. Stop impregnating women you sleep with. Don't let them cajole you into releasing inside of the them. These women are on a mission.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by MechanicMike: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Revolva:

Hey hold am there , why are you crying davido cry

Son he a millionaire & u are broke!!((no oofencse)) embarassed
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by labake1(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
perfecta1:
Arindin omo …. Na why men dey dump you 💀

Dump me? See this nincompöóp
Grow up bro and pack one side
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by letitrainnow(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
He has the money to cater for them, but it's not too good
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by zedegit: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

The baby mamas are not even poor....

Say something else

Wives of rich men that sue their husbands for half their fortune. Are they poor?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Only a prostitute will want to become a baby mama.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Ezemann(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
He has help in allevating poverty and unemployment
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by perfecta1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
I hope this little banter has made your year
Cuz You can’t ever be this important again
to talk to someone like me…bye ✌🏽
labake1:

Dump me? See this nincompöóp
Grow up bro and pack one side
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by tragergeorge(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
who de smoke steady Canadian ain't got time for pussssyz.....
David too light alcohol..na so so where e wan pour am put e de find
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by AlanCruz: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lolz, from lady to the other.

30BG don turn 30 banging abi na 30 goons gringringrin
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
You misyarn for here shaah
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Vitally123: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations to him at his tender age? What happens to Discipline?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Basiljoe: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2023
Women would rather share a high a value man than be saddled with a faithful loser.

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by labake1(f): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2023
perfecta1:
I hope this little banter has made your year
Cuz You can’t ever be this important again
to talk to someone like me…bye ✌🏽

Tani e? Important Kee you. Pack yourself and go and be important in your house where they know you
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Imun(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2023
lexy2014:

pls what is "baby mama" and how does he have 7 baby mamas

the mother of one or more of a man’s children, especially one who is not his wife or current partner.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by lexy2014: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2023
Imun:

the mother of one or more of a man’s children, especially one who is not his wife or current partner.

based on your definition, how does davido now have 7 baby mamas?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by lexy2014: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,

which street?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by akanjikokoro: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Women on earth too like money o. After money ,is money again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.