Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. (91262 Views)

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by tesppidd: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:

Lols.
You've never experienced this pressure of love.
Thousands of ladies are ready to sleep with Davido even with 100 baby mama's. They want to become number 101 on the list.

Ladies profess their love to him every second.
He is young, powerful, rich and a celebrity. Its very difficult.

Like I said, many people dey do am..na person wey dey catch dey rob be thief. His mistake was doing it raw.

Nothing more to say.

Your last sentence says it all.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by sukkot: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

What is beautiful about those Chiseled teeth looking goblins?

Apart from Chioma tho.

Mr. David Adeleke have no class. He can't even toast a beautiful woman with all his wealth and fame.

I better remain celibate for life, than f*cking any of those Mr. David baby mama's

What a disgrace.
lol the guys taste in women is different. that includes sophia and chioma. i dont think he likes good looking wholesome women
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Stinty: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
So they are just seven and all of una dey shout, no be one oluwatosin on this same s/media had eight and they all tattooed his name on their bodies and he does not even had davido's fame ooh, abegee make una live David along
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Otunbakayce: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
I can relate to all you said here. Lmao!
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ceejay80s(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
sukkot:
Just negodu. nekwa. name one rich man begging on the streets
Make una leave me alone na haba
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by sukkot: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
nedekid:

Well said.
The difference with burns boy is that his mother is his manager. She is involved in his personal life along with his sisters. They are a close knit family. His mama protects him. If he is high, she de the background to watch say him no Bleep up.
Remember the lady that claimed burna got her pregnant somewhere in lekki few years back. With the way Burma mama handle the issue, nobody tell the lady, na she only solve her problem herself when see see say burna na bad market.
but dem say burna is impotent. thats what stefflon don said
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by sukkot: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:

Make una leave me alone na haba
grin grin ceejay see as dem dey drag you like tiger generator. lol

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Gattuzo05:
Before you call him names, know that if he's not rich and famous, we can't know those ladies just as I don't know yours and you don't know mine.

You are very correct bro....
But it still doesn't change the fact that he is rich, famous and foolish.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by TristanX: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yrooba boys..... tufiakwa!
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by tunjijones(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.

Is Davido as popular as Ronaldo?

The boy is just reckless and a spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Coronavirus1: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Davido about to over take 2 baba
To become new records holder. Forget the money Davido you nor try it will not be easy to bring all this children together in one canopy.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by AfonjaPriest: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Keep counting, he go tire una. But if you love counting, Davido will help make your dream come true, by adding another, and another, and another, till you lose count of even your dire situation.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

The baby mamas are not even poor....

Say something else
He is correct. No matter how much he has now, he will certainly go bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by koxi: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
A highway to downfall
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Stinty: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
No mind them, may be he get when he tell them say him be pastor mshew
AfonjaPriest:
Keep counting, he go tire una. But if you love counting, Davido will help make your dream come true, by adding another, and another, and another, till you lose count of even your dire situation.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Hollybratt(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Atleast when dem reach 100 till uncountable, he will stop womanizing. undecided
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by naturefellow(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

Say something else
money has wings dearie
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Stinty: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
In davido's word, no go gbe my matter sori, am only human make nobody para o, abi he get when I tell them say I be paator
Dialpad:
Can someone leave this boy alone ?

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by naturefellow(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
tunjijones:

Is Davido as popular as Ronaldo?
The boy is just reckless and a spoilt brat.
As a public figure self-discipline is not difficult. Nigerians just love mediocrity!
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by gaspology(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Na the pocket all of dem dey target including the winner shocked
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Dancebreaker: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
KendoRide:
Western culture ruined everything and African women took it against themselves.

Look at single women littered everywhere getting old, yet they’re saying no to polygamy. Saying no to polygamy yet going behind to knack married men. Married men have side chicks as we call it and 80% of them the wifes know and some even know the side chick, is all these unofficial polygamy?

Men would never want to cheat if marrying more than one wife isn’t criminalized, and all the fun and would’ve been met as the man and women will never crave for 3some because they normally have it..

African culture of marrying more than one wife solved this problem even before it arrived, see hookup everywhere, girls wey don suppose marry and start raising next gene of nurses, teaches, kings and engineers.
Hypocrisy is one of the top three problems we have in 9ja alongside corruption and tribalism.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by WritingContract(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
Davido and his Baby Mama's have made a collection. This is very good of him, he is simply fulfilling the mandate of God to go to the world and multiply.
That said, please let me shamelessly advertise my writing gig now. i write contract winning proposals for individuals and businesses. Let me help you win that next contract through my expert writing. i also write business plans, blog articles, e-books and proofreading of long materials for publication. Save my contact on the flier and call me let's talk about closing that deal right away.

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Thinkingfast: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
The tough question is why are African celebrities developing extreme personality disorders it seems our community prick is showing classic traits of borderline personality disorder

1. Engaging in risky impulsive behaviors without processing the consequences of his actions

2. seeking cheap trills inner turmoil

3. Self destruction self harm self hatred unstable sense of self

4 out of control, does not function odd behavior

5 unstable relationships he would always move on

As for the women involved in this mess they all need a brain scan and urgent need to work on self esteem issues. The real victim of the whole saga are the Innocent children.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by NAC1666: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Revolva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YfdV97p4M

While reports of American influencer Anita Brown and French model Ivanna Bay criticizing Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido for putting them in the family way is making the rounds on the internet. The 7 Beautiful Baby Mamas of Davido, along with their current activities, are listed below.

Well, the baby mother culture is widespread in the entertainment sector worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Male celebrities having several children with various women is nothing new. Eddie Murphy is an American actor and comedian who has ten kids in all from five different women. Wizkid already has four children, while American rapper Future has eight children with eight different women. We also provide you with a list of Davido's seven baby mothers in this vid
Tuface record about to be broken soon
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by frankoben(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
THE SEEDS OF DAVID, A BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE FROM THE STABLES OF DWD.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Edusouls(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
This young man just committed his life to uncertainty at a very early stage in life
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by SaLongs1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
KendoRide:
Western culture ruined everything and African women took it against themselves.

Look at single women littered everywhere getting old, yet they’re saying no to polygamy. Saying no to polygamy yet going behind to knack married men. Married men have side chicks as we call it and 80% of them the wifes know and some even know the side chick, is all these unofficial polygamy?

Men would never want to cheat if marrying more than one wife isn’t criminalized, and all the fun and would’ve been met as the man and women will never crave for 3some because they normally have it..

African culture of marrying more than one wife solved this problem even before it arrived, see hookup everywhere, girls wey don suppose marry and start raising next gene of nurses, teaches, kings and engineers.
Abeg leave matter for Mathias. No system is full proof, even polygamy can go horribly wrong.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by CJStarz: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Those ladies DELIBERATELY got pregnant for Davido just to have a share of him. Most of them may remain single for obvious reasons which they would live to regret in old age.

As aside,Anita worwor pass among the baby mamas
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Princewill1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

Say something else
The person you quoted was right when he said; it's a highway to poverty. The continuous breeding of babies by Davido with no caution will eventually land him and his immediate family into poverty on the long run. And the funny part is that he is still making babies and may continue doing that up till his fifties.

Know it that with the way he is going, there are many Davido grandchildren that may likely live in poverty. The wealth and empire he has today may not crossover to the next generation. Check Abiola family. David is just a multimillionaire not even a dollar billionaire. You can't build a long lasting empire when you breed like rats.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by YelloweWest: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Davido may have hiv
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
on behalf on real brothats out there, let me STATE A FACT: unless a biatch gave birth to your baby, she CANNOT/SHOULDNT be considered your babymama!
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Careente7(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bukola94:
because is guys call him mr Ronaldo
🧢

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.