Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. (91392 Views)

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by hkunle71(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Amebo village
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ChiefOkporghe: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2023
KendoRide:
Western culture ruined everything and African women took it against themselves.

Look at single women littered everywhere getting old, yet they’re saying no to polygamy. Saying no to polygamy yet going behind to knack married men. Married men have side chicks as we call it and 80% of them the wifes know and some even know the side chick, is all these unofficial polygamy?

Men would never want to cheat if marrying more than one wife isn’t criminalized, and all the fun and would’ve been met as the man and women will never crave for 3some because they normally have it..

African culture of marrying more than one wife solved this problem even before it arrived, see hookup everywhere, girls wey don suppose marry and start raising next gene of nurses, teaches, kings and engineers.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Bimpe29: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
Nawa ooo.

Why has it been like that for the music maestros?

Concubines are more than the legally married spouse.

Fela, Barrister, Sunny Ade, KWAM1, Portable, Davido.....

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by perfecta1(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
Rest !!!🙄🙄🙄
All of them are happy to be his baby mama …. So what’s your own headache ? As if davido know your papa
labake1:
Sins
Community d**k
This is not life
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Careente7(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Davido has “7” baby mamas for a reason. If you know, you know.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Jayhome24: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty

Bro infact the highway is more than 10 lanes to a horrible and a frustrated old age highway.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by labake1(f): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2023
perfecta1:
Rest !!!🙄🙄🙄
All of them are happy to be his baby mama …. So what’s your own headache ? As if davido know your papa

Oponu
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by labake1(f): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2023
Thermodynamics:

If you get the opportunity you go gratefully become baby mama number 8.

All you women care about is money, once you see money, you don't mind being fvcked in your Ass hole.

No sense post
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by talented321: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2023
werey worry for ur self, davido is rich man and from a rich bankground
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Careente7(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

There is a difference between being rich and being wealthy.

Davido is from a wealthy family, Davido is also wealthy
I think ceejay80s was not informed 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Harrynight(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2023
Nigerians Loves Chioma so deeply I don't know why

N/B
Not even because she lost her son, we've been loving her before and after
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by phemmyfour: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2023
KAjAsG:
Na waooo...7 baby mamas.

My fav is Mama Hailey.
Very quiet lady
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
Brother/sister there is no way you can justify immorality and immature behavior of him. Let me tell you, Davido and I were from the same state, town closer to each other, attended Babcock university, though he was my junior back then, I studied pol-sc, he was studying business administration.

There is no way he can justify his actions.

He has money fine. But that doesn’t mean he should allow his joystick to control him. As a man you should have self-control. Self-control is very Important in human being live.

Though his family is wealthy, okay. He is also wealthy too, but old age don’t respect anyone, peace of mind is good when you are at the old age.

Generation of nowadays is a very risky generation.

Im not holy.

Note- is like having unprotected intercourse with random ladies, eventually you would definitely contact disease one day. You can’t justify immature altitude of him

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by phemmyfour: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2023
KendoRide:
Western culture ruined everything and African women took it against themselves.

Look at single women littered everywhere getting old, yet they’re saying no to polygamy. Saying no to polygamy yet going behind to knack married men. Married men have side chicks as we call it and 80% of them the wifes know and some even know the side chick, is all these unofficial polygamy?

Men would never want to cheat if marrying more than one wife isn’t criminalized, and all the fun and would’ve been met as the man and women will never crave for 3some because they normally have it..

African culture of marrying more than one wife solved this problem even before it arrived, see hookup everywhere, girls wey don suppose marry and start raising next gene of nurses, teaches, kings and engineers.
Lies

Most of your politicians have more than one wife yet still patronize oloshi. Some gutter attitude don't just go away
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by djseanjohn77: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2023
Revolva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YfdV97p4M

While reports of American influencer Anita Brown and French model Ivanna Bay criticizing Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido for putting them in the family way is making the rounds on the internet. The 7 Beautiful Baby Mamas of Davido, along with their current activities, are listed below.

Well, the baby mother culture is widespread in the entertainment sector worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Male celebrities having several children with various women is nothing new. Eddie Murphy is an American actor and comedian who has ten kids in all from five different women. Wizkid already has four children, while American rapper Future has eight children with eight different women. We also provide you with a list of Davido's seven baby mothers in this vid

Isaiah 4:1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Isaiah 13:12
I will make man scarcer than pure gold, and mankind rarer than the gold of Ophir.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by princeogbeide1(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2023
OmoOshodi:
there are spiritual ways to know if a woman is infected with a STDs.......with that intact...na to dey fire dey go.

I have a ring....if a woman get ordinary toilet disease...my John Thomas will not rise at all.......not to talk of her body will be extremely hot when I hold her hand...........Yoruba are blessed

It's my first time hearing this, that's serious ooh.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Mercury12(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty
Highway to high BP too undecided
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by FireUpNow(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2023
His life oo
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by patrickcollins: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

The baby mamas are not even poor....

Say something else
Wait until they start filling for half of his wealth
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by nedekid: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:
This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die if they don't. Ladies just love men with power and money. They want to sleep with you by all means possible. Many girls will cook for you for free with their money, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends want to sleep with you. You can't just control them.
Even if they see you with other ladies, they still want you. Infact, that's when they want you more.

Ladies take pride in being Davido's baby mama. They blow up immediately and become almost like a celebrity. Thousands of ladies are ready to still sleep with Davido if he has 100 baby mama's.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister.
Well said.
The difference with burns boy is that his mother is his manager. She is involved in his personal life along with his sisters. They are a close knit family. His mama protects him. If he is high, she de the background to watch say him no Bleep up.
Remember the lady that claimed burna got her pregnant somewhere in lekki few years back. With the way Burma mama handle the issue, nobody tell the lady, na she only solve her problem herself when see see say burna na bad market.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by nkemjacob2(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2023
Congratulations Davido
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
Or is it the other way round?
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now
This Davido of a dog is nothing to be emulated or be proud of,at all.God forbid bad thing.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2023
grin This Davido of a dog is absolutely nothing to be emulated or be proud of, despite his wealth and family background.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Bukola94: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Careente7:
Davido has “7” baby mamas for a reason. If you know, you know.
because is guys call him mr Ronaldo
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2023
Cant see wetin them get,abi na nyash or na boobs? grin or na longclit na wa oo!
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by beejay85: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
fergieboy:
He should make it 10 cool

I heard another one just released his boxers online from Zimbabwe
grin grin

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by NBAjunior: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
Just have money and watch ladies go naked for you without asking them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by naijainform: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Who amongst them is the chief baby mama

Revolva:

While reports of American influencer Anita Brown and French model Ivanna Bay criticizing Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido for putting them in the family way is making the rounds on the internet. The 7 Beautiful Baby Mamas of Davido, along with their current activities, are listed below.

Well, the baby mother culture is widespread in the entertainment sector worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Male celebrities having several children with various women is nothing new. Eddie Murphy is an American actor and comedian who has ten kids in all from five different women. Wizkid already has four children, while American rapper Future has eight children with eight different women. We also provide you with a list of Davido's seven baby mothers in this vid
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ultimateprof: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
My mentor Fela Anikulapo Kuti got married to 28 women in a day at the same time. Davido is still a learner.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by sukkot: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
Or is it the other way round?
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now
Just negodu. nekwa. name one rich man begging on the streets
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Humblepela: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Identified ones alone, unidentified ones still dey oo tongue
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by MechanicMike: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Revolva:

BUT WHY DO U HOMEBASE JOBLESS URAKUDILATED RUMPOPOLIKALIT PEOPLE LIKE TO GOSSSSIP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES ISSUE..GO FIND A JOB:

1.. DAVIDO IS A MILLLLIONAIRE....YOU AINT

2. DAVIDO IS LIVING LIFE..U ON NAIRALAND GOSSIPING LIKE HUNGRY ESCAPE PARRROT

3. DAVIDO HAS MOINEY....HAVE U HAD BREAKFAST.CANT U EVEN AFORD 3 MEAL?..

4. DAVIDO GOTS 6 BABYMAMA.....FIND YOR OWN OLOSHO

5...CONCLUSION:...MIND YOR UNEMPLOY SAD BORRRIN LIVE & LET DA YOUNG PLAYER Live!!!!(no ooofencse)
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.