Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. (91259 Views)

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by poweredcom(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2023
shameless....women....everywhere anywhere money de na dem de....all of dem are harlooots
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by CloudResident(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Impressive!
Nigeria, France, US et al..
Davido should have been named Abraham,father of nations grin

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Pat081: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2023
olab059:

I guess you don't know Davido is 3rd generation wealthy...his father's father was rich, and his father is wealthy. Even if he wasn't doing music, he would still be rich as a director in his dad's company.
His uncle too is a governor of a state

7 Likes

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by tesppidd: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2023
SwayG:

This is one of the reasons why I respect Burna boy. He is doing it but playing safe. Na only person wey dem catch dey rob be thief.

However, nobody should castigate Davido. Its never easy to be popular, be a billionaire and powerful. Ladies will rush after you. They offer their bodies to to you free of charge.

When I was in the SUG in my university, countless ladies loved me like they could die. Ladies just love men with power and money. I faced a lot of things. I couldn't say no to all. Many girls will cook for you for free, give you gifts and offer free love, even those with boyfriends wants to sleep with you. You can't just control them.

Same goes to a beautiful lady. The way men call, try to get the attention and die for beautiful ladies you'd think their lives is at stake. You may not understand this if you don't have a very beautiful sister. If you do,
So ladies rushing after you gives you the fortitude to be having unprotected sex all across the world abi?

So when in SUG why didn't you have unprotected sex and have children with like 5 girls and present them to your parents as your final CGPA?

You just spoke nonsense.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2023
Revolva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YfdV97p4M

While reports of American influencer Anita Brown and French model Ivanna Bay criticizing Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido for putting them in the family way is making the rounds on the internet. The 7 Beautiful Baby Mamas of Davido, along with their current activities, are listed below.

Well, the baby mother culture is widespread in the entertainment sector worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Male celebrities having several children with various women is nothing new. Eddie Murphy is an American actor and comedian who has ten kids in all from five different women. Wizkid already has four children, while American rapper Future has eight children with eight different women. We also provide you with a list of Davido's seven baby mothers in this vid

It's amazing how Nigerians spend so much of their dwindling lifespans digging into and discussing other people's personal lives/lifestyles.

Una dey try.

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by olab059(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2023
Pat081:
His uncle too is a governor of a state

Exactly.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by isabi2lof: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2023
More are still coming and besides he has rejected one of them
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by austano1234(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2023
You call them influencers. Any random person online will be tagged influencer. There is nothing like morality anymore. God help us.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by tesppidd: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

It's amazing how Nigerians spend so much of their dwindling lifespans digging into and discussing other people's personal lives/lifestyles.

Una dey try.
Davido's life is 1 million percent on social media.

Is that what you call personal life?

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Okhuadams(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2023
Revolva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6YfdV97p4M

While reports of American influencer Anita Brown and French model Ivanna Bay criticizing Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido for putting them in the family way is making the rounds on the internet. The 7 Beautiful Baby Mamas of Davido, along with their current activities, are listed below.

Well, the baby mother culture is widespread in the entertainment sector worldwide, not only in Nigeria. Male celebrities having several children with various women is nothing new. Eddie Murphy is an American actor and comedian who has ten kids in all from five different women. Wizkid already has four children, while American rapper Future has eight children with eight different women. We also provide you with a list of Davido's seven baby mothers in this vid
Why the worry he never ask anyone for help to care for them some will even wish for their daughter or sister to be in this condition
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by NEUDUDE: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Very dull comments on this thread. 1 man enter 7 women publicly and you people think the man is the problem. Carry on Davido, nothing do you.

No reason am. Better compared to the outcome if davido was a broke guy. Enjoy yourself nigga
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ednut1(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Why is a false video on fp. Dna for the first child ayotomide proved he was not the father
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Basicend: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2023
The dude has terrible taste for woman. .

Even me with the little naira in my pockets did much better than him in this aspect.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Tzar(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Only broke simps think this way. How broke was Abraham or Solomon?!
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by BABYBULLETIN: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
Or is it the other way round?
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now
nonsense talk..how davido wan take poor..my friend go and do something useful with ur life...what a talk from a poverty mentality person....na u be the poor man herr..swerve man...

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Basicend: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2023
grandstar:
It's time his father read the riot act to him.

Give him another 2 years and I won't be surprised he'll have up to 12.

How much do you think he'll be giving each baby mama as child's support- $4,000 monthly?

His only saving grace is that were his music career to crash, he has the brains to set up a very successful record label.

If he doesn't travel to USA, France etc. . their court injunction don't have the power to compel him to pay monthly child support, if he stays here in Nigeria. . That only applies if he is requesting for their VISA etc.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by kezienaira: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty

Who will go broke because of women?
Davido?

Una brain get as e dey work oooh🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by BABYBULLETIN: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2023
Timoleon:
Stop lying, you have not seen richer men begging on streets.
dont mind that mumu..na only poverty them dey see for their side..mumu talk

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by ceejay80s(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Timoleon:
Stop lying, you have not seen richer men begging on streets.
Actually I have seen
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by chatinent: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Does he bribe AIDS?

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Kennydoc(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2023
olaolulazio:

The baby mamas are not even poor....

Say something else

He's talking about Davido. Child support to 7 different women will destroy the finances of any man. Davido may not always remain at the top, as a musician.
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by emmaodet: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2023
schoolboymatt:
the 'baby mama' tag should actually be a badge of shame.

but I tell you, all these girls are carrying it like a badge of honor.

an accomplishment for them you may say. some girls are even jealous of them as we speak.

fear women!

grin grin
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by olaolulazio(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Kennydoc:

He's talking about Davido. Child support to 7 different women will destroy the finances of any man. Davido may not always remain at the top, as a musician.
You think so?
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by oyokometer(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2023
Davido is palliative umu asa
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by highchief1: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty
he can never be poor he is just creating a war for his kids.If u love ur kids u won’t be polygamous.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2023
princeogbeide1:
This is carelessness because he doesn't use condom to fu*ck these cheap girls (he too like raw). They no dey hide HIV for face and having too many kids from different ladies who you can't take as your own is messy, it can cause hates from the mother and child who are not looked after.
there are spiritual ways to know if a woman is infected with a STDs.......with that intact...na to dey fire dey go.

1 Like

Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2023
highchief1:
he can never be poor he is just creating a war for his kids.If u love ur kids u won’t be polygamous.
100%
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Highway to poverty

Na lie!
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by Goddyrichie(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2023
ceejay80s:
What u sow u must reap,
Or is it the other way round?
He will put those kids in to poverty, he thinks he will be rich for ever.....I have seen richer men begging on streets now
not like davido go sleep
Re: See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. by SwayG: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2023
tesppidd:
So ladies rushing after you gives you the fortitude to be having unprotected sex all across the world abi?

So when in SUG why didn't you have unprotected sex and have children with like 5 girls and present them to your parents as your final CGPA?

You just spoke nonsense.

Lols.
You've never experienced this pressure of love.
Thousands of ladies are ready to sleep with Davido even with 100 baby mama's. They want to become number 101 on the list.

Ladies profess their love to him every second.
He is young, powerful, rich and a celebrity. Its very difficult.

Like I said, many people dey do am..na person wey dey catch dey rob be thief. His mistake was doing it raw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.