Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) (7611 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Nornate: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
clear case of STI.Pls go n get tested n treated properly.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by okoroemeka(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:
Hello guys, happy Sunday.
I'm kind of disturbed and I'm here to seek or know if someone has had similar problem.

Roughly 3 weeks ago, I had s*x with my girlfriend (now ex) and not too long, I started noticing these around my p†nis coming with itchiness on my laps and buttocks. Like it's really really disturbing, though the one on my p†nis cap doesn't itch, the rashes on my lap itches bad. I'm suspecting herpes but I'm not so sure. Here is a pic of it(which I'll take down soon). Does anyone have any idea what this is? If you want to insult me, you're free to do so, but it should come with a solution, please.
that's scabies or korokoro,just get original benzyl benzoate cream and apply,that is one of the many hazards of fvcking,condom no dey prevent this one

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Baronthecelebri: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Wahala 🤣,why you go Bleep girl wey no be your raw

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by ceeceeuwa: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:
I'm kind of disturbed and I'm here to seek or know if someone has had similar problem.

Roughly 3 weeks ago, I had s*x with my girlfriend (now ex) and not too long, I started noticing these around my p†nis coming with itchiness on my laps and buttocks. Like it's really really disturbing, though the one on my p†nis cap doesn't itch, the rashes on my lap itches bad. I'm suspecting herpes but I'm not so sure. Here is a pic of it(which I'll take down soon). Does anyone have any idea what this is? If you want to insult me, you're free to do so, but it should come with a solution, please.
You come openly to tell us that you had unprotected sex in this day and age and you want us to sympathize with you? Carry your cross!
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Coldplay007(f): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
HSV
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Benwallt(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:
My guy, now I believe 70% of Nigerian girls are nothing but disease carriers, they have no use to men other than spreading their dirty infested legs up and down. To think that I thought I was being faithful to a "faithful" guy. I don't rate those eediots anymore and now I can relate with many of these nairaland guys. I'm so disappointed Sha. Never again will I bang a Nigerian lady without condom, NEVER. Those hoes are never loyal to one d!ck

Shout out to all the disease free and responsible girls out there, na una deserve bride price grin grin

Back to back Gono almost render Man useless that year.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Kimikazi2: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's infection. Can't use agbo ( herbs)
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Cregon: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:

Op relax. Dont mind those scaring you. Its not an STD/STI. I cant remember the name now though but its because you maintain poor hygiene. What you should do,

1. Burn all your boxers as they are probably dead
2. Shave if you keep hairs down there
3. Buy loratadine and Vitamin C. Take the loratadine one morning one evening. take the vitamin c 2 tablets twice daily.
4. Change your boxers morning evening.
5. You will see changes from day 2.

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by NBAjunior: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reminderz:
your village people don finally reason your matter...

grin grin
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by NBAjunior: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jonwesley:
Herpes simplex. It has no cure but it can be managed by aciclovir tablets ( brand of Zovirax) and cream.

Follow this man
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by samwash(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
I nor kwn waytin dey wori our young people these days
Rain coat nor cost na, why una go dey alllow rain beat una.
Idiotic pple everywhere.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by kingthreat(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:

Someone I know had this. He took drugs and injections to no avail. Eventually it went when he started using external treatment. I have forgotten the name of the anti-bacteria he used to rub. But anyways don't fret. It is not Herpes.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Goldensword: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Daniel7543:
na STD infection be that called “sweetiee”.
As E dey scratch you na so E go dey sweet u.
Solution: get benzyl benzoate cream and apply immediately after taking ur bath.

Benzyl benzoate on his dick?

That's not cool at all, benzyl benzoate is not to be apply on sensitive organ's please
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Kevineleven(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
You were offered free sex according to your previous thread, this is the outcome .Now you know why the 40th law of the 48 laws of power said DESPISE THE FREE LUNCH.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Kevineleven(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:
To think that I thought I was being faithful to a "faithful" guy.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by oneman2k7: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
See penis see needle. Go and bath in river Jordan 7 times.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by SuperOnyi: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:
My guy, now I believe 70% of Nigerian girls are nothing but disease carriers, they have no use to men other than spreading their dirty infested legs up and down. To think that I thought I was being faithful to a "faithful" guy. I don't rate those eediots anymore and now I can relate with many of these nairaland guys. I'm so disappointed Sha. Never again will I bang a Nigerian lady without condom, NEVER. Those hoes are never loyal to one d!ck

Shout out to all the disease free and responsible girls out there, na una deserve bride price grin grin

shocked

grin grin the spell has been broken.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by falcon01: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
cheesy
myyansh68:
grin

Your penis small Oo.
Funniest part this bacterium enis go dy look for Virgin if time reach to settle down.grin

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Nairalander248: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Officiallyme:

HIV symptoms
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Savedday2: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is why you should be very careful with 9ja girls.

Forget that word girlfriend. It doesn't exist in 9ja.

Know this and know peace. All 9ja girls are ashawo. Some do it openly and some do it openly
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Kvivian692: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
I had it around 2019 it's called sweetie.just visit a nurse around your area they know what to do.there's drug, injection and cream but I took the injection and drug then and it works perfectly okay for me.my own was even worse than this
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by myyansh68(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kevineleven:
op isa gay. Well Drake, need him cool.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by myyansh68(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
oneman2k7:
See penis see needle. Go and bath in river Jordan 7 times.

You wicked cheesy.
My comment even show sympathy small.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by yBNL1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by yBNL1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kvivian692:
I had it around 2019 it's called sweetie.just visit a nurse around your area they know what to do.there's drug, injection and cream but I took the injection and drug then and it works perfectly okay for me.my own was even worse than this
What's the English name? Is it scabies?
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Benwallt:

Back to back Gono almost render Man useless that year.
how you mean, based on expenses for treatment abi?
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Michaelspresh(f): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Wtf

Did someone post his preek on Nairaland?
What kind of rubbish is this nuh

Lalasticala...he needs help sir
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
how you mean, based on expenses for treatment abi?

Catching it. Treatment wasn't expensive. Ciprotab and other drugs to the rescue
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Waffarianman(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
You never see anything as you nor won put your body for were contained you na soso collect you go dey collect. Lol 😂😆
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by mu2sa2: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
O'l boy, you don enter be that.
Re: What Could This Be? (graphics Pic) by Kevineleven(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
myyansh68:

op isa gay.
Well Drake, need him cool.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / How Would I No If My Girl Is A Lesbian / TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.