Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja (19802 Views)

Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by OmaleYoungdaou: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
I tap the grace cos isn’t easy. Its the sing of pride that lead to criticism if only you can know how job is scarce you will appreciate this writer
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Quebec91(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
wink
merit455:
You Sabi speak English,but u no gey job..,how!!!
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by fortunateme: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
chuksanambra:
Typical trash written by someone with nothing to offer upstairs. Na macbook and air ticket dey freak you? Such an intellectually barren fellow.

Tell us the skills which you learnt that got you a job. Then, tell us how you apply those skills.
Tell us how you've excelled and how others can learn from it, you are telling empty stories.

Oga be calming down at times. No take big hammer kee ant.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Quebec91(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
cheesy
afaridan:
What do you think you have written now?
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by chocboi78(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sucessfully wasted my time without sharing any meaningful information. Any small thing grace”. Go sleep joor
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by AskNgige2: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=124166489][/quote]

A restaurant is looking to hire:
1. A mixologist/barista: the ideal candidate should have previous experience in the same role
2. Cleaners/Sanitation officers: the ideal candidate should be active and agile. Previous experience in the said field is a plus.

All applicants should reside within Abuja
All CVs should be sent to signaturebylpg@gmail.com with the title of the job being applied for as the subject.

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by flexyrule(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wodu89:

How forceful are right words. Tueh !

Going by your attitude, you think you're better right? You're worse than you criticize, Ode

Before you imagine insulting me, I've employed atleast 500 freelancers over the past eight years and have never worked for anyone in real work environment, but I know how to address people respectfully

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by elpochas: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
merit455:
You Sabi speak English,but u no gey job..,how!!!
you be portable brother.Ina no go kill person here ooo.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Ozap: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Buddha3:

Very.

I moved to the city after my marriage cause my wife was born and raised there, so I wanted to save her the inconvenience of adapting to a new environment. It's usually harder for women to adapt to environmental change.

And that was singularly the worst decision I've made in the last 2years.

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ozap:

Stop using you wife and an excuse, you didn't do it because of your wife, you had reasons and interest in relocating to Abuja if not you wouldn't have, environmental changes ko!

Let me know when you're done knowing me and my family decisions better than I do.

2 Likes

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Olumaeme: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
There is nothing to take away from this.
You for talk am like this for church.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by HopeGying: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
What has Nairaland turned into? undecided Move this to the trash section ASAP.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by AfonjaPriest: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
I couldn't even make a modicum out of her scintilla.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by AfonjaPriest: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
I couldn't even make a modicum out of her scintilla.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by CharleyBright(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
chuksanambra:
Typical trash written by someone with nothing to offer upstairs. Na macbook and air ticket dey freak you? Such an intellectually barren fellow.

Tell us the skills which you learnt that got you a job. Then, tell us how you apply those skills.
Tell us how you've excelled and how others can learn from it, you are telling empty stories.

Must you resort to insults?
Why abuse her?
People who understood her understands.
If you don't understand her, all you needed to do is to tell what u expected her to say specifically so she can bring it down to your level of comprehension.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by engrkaz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Still jobless…
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by fmonigent(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
chuksanambra:

Then, it should be in the Religious section and not here. You are just being emotional, you didn't learn anything new from her writeup.

There was a time a popular female billionaire was invited to talk on career. She was just rambling about favour and grace and all what not with no single sensible mention of effort. Well, she was gifted her major money spinner, so she couldn't offer anything sensible.

Let's learn to say the truth in this country and stop celebrating mediocrity under the guise of grace.

Oga e concern you where she wan put her story
Get Lost
Gberaga somebori
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by bizhop01: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Opera mini News
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Bolaji1996: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls tell me the purpose of this write up again.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by emmycourage1: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please I need a hotel job or security job In Abuja. I have BSc. In public administration but I don't want to talk about it. I want to start from somewhere. My number is 09150425084
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Shantyken(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wodu89:

How forceful are right words. Tueh !

Going by your attitude, you think you're better right? You're worse than you criticize, Ode

Before you imagine insulting me, I've employed atleast 500 freelancers over the past eight years and have never worked for anyone in real work environment, but I know how to address people respectfully

Who ask u the bolded now
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Bimpe29: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
God’s provision surpasses our expectations. It’s a testimony to the mantra I hold dear, “What God cannot do, does not exist!”
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by torqque7(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmm na wa o,I remember my days of Job hunting too in Abuja and hustling Trecking around central area lol smh..some of us who have experienced this can relate to the experience. I encourage you to keep pushing you will get your breakthrough when you least expect it just like me,I went from looking for employment to been an employer paying salaries of people. Some of these ones speaking bad about the OP need to understand that not everyone sees things from their perspective and somethings that may seem like nothing ,will be a huge deal to others and somethings that will be a big deal to you all may be of little significance to others too live and let live.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by icankel: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
I read from top to bottom but can't really figure out how u later got a better job that made u travel through Air for the first time and got u a macbook. Ofcus ur a young lady and u can't have same amount of favour with guys like us. But we can still learn from u if u had stated how u made to the top because am sure we all have same grace as u.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by sync(f): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations sis. May God continue to increase you and crown your efforts with even more blessings
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by comfort91: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thank God for you. please, i need job in abuja. help me please 09034706238
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Georgejeez: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Buddha3:

Very.

I moved to the city after my marriage cause my wife was born and raised there, so I wanted to save her the inconvenience of adapting to a new environment. It's usually harder for women to adapt to environmental change.

grin grin grin when a Simple Simp marries a beautiful lady ...
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by OJojossy10: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yes. Do it to me if I'm yarning dust.

Every success has a process. If someone cannot trace the process but is shouting grace, favour and all, you are dealing with a deceiver. [/quote]

You are very very correct my brother... They never tell success stories complete... They always end it with "it's God's grace" as if that grace no sabi road to ur own house.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Georgejeez:

grin grin grin when a Simple Simp marries a beautiful lady ...

You're entitled to have whatever opinions that rock your boat, baba.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by lavylilly: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
cry
Buddha3:

Very.

I left that city without thinking twice
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
lavylilly:
cry I left that city without thinking twice

I am sincerely on the brink of moving out of the city for good. If I have to restart my business, I'm doing it elsewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again / This Nigerians In My Office Sef.. / What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.