Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja (19803 Views)

Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Think9ja(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
chuksanambra:
Typical trash written by someone with nothing to offer upstairs. Na macbook and air ticket dey freak you? Such an intellectually barren fellow.

Tell us the skills which you learnt that got you a job. Then, tell us how you apply those skills.
Tell us how you've excelled and how others can learn from it, you are telling empty stories.

Baba this your comment too makesense
This your comment is the exact same reason why I viewed the thread..
Only for me to see nothing to key in to
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Agent17th: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

I couldn't even make a modicum out of her scintilla.

Modicum na just synonym of scintilla na.
Me no get this ur phrase oo
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by AfonjaPriest: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Agent17th:

Modicum na just synonym of scintilla na.
Me no get this ur phrase oo
It's a play on words. If you know, you know it all.
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by lavylilly: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Buddha3:

I am sincerely on the brink of moving out of the city for good. If I have to restart my business, I'm doing it elsewhere.
My sister in-laws relocated from Lugbe to Ogun. They are doing better than when they in Abuja
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
lavylilly:
My sister in-laws relocated from Lugbe to Ogun

I'm strongly considering relocating to Kaduna. That city has all the panache and high life found in Abuja, and has a very modest cost of daily living, plus ease of doing business.

2 Likes

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by cyrusmillz: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
chuksanambra:

Then, it should be in the Religious section and not here. You are just being emotional, you didn't learn anything new from her writeup.

There was a time a popular female billionaire was invited to talk on career. She was just rambling about favour and grace and all what not with no single sensible mention of effort. Well, she was gifted her major money spinner, so she couldn't offer anything sensible.

Let's learn to say the truth in this country and stop celebrating mediocrity under the guise of grace.

God bless you for this. This is the main thing lacking in our society "The truth".... How did you make you money "NA grace oh " that's what you get. But take a look at any foreign millionaire or billionaire ... and you'll see how they'll take you through every step and every challenges they experience...

Funny enough the only sensible interview of this so called grass to grace with a fully detailed story is from a recent interview by olaoflagos on how he got from being a nobody in owode to an influencer in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by akigbemaru: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=124166489][/quote]
Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Darkandhandsom(m): 1:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Your story no complete.
While i believe in God and the place of Grace, tell us what you did.
Eg, i came to Abuja in 2021 homeless and jobless, God used someone to give me where i slept and i started job hunting since i had a degree. I got a job and things started moving on for me.

If you kept it short but told us the necessary things, we go disturb you?

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by Gerrard59(m): 4:12am On Jul 04, 2023
I expected a story of how someone navigated the job hunting scene in Abuja only to read ramblings of a confused person.

Total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunting In The City Of Abuja by QuinModah(f): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
undecided
delvinho:

See as e be like yahoo boys format. Copy and paste. Carry am go meet white people wey like English formats from una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again / This Nigerians In My Office Sef.. / What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.