Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) (970 Views)

To Those That Doesn't Believe In Astrology / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Will You Marry A Rich Guy Who Doesn't Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by IamdbuII: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
I told her about my new music and she wasn't excited and she didn't even ask to listen to it.

And am gonna surprise her, amoshine one day ongad

Here's the freestyle I told her about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY63EC6x82o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by slawomir: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Never you give up son..the journey of a thousand kilometres begins with a step slow and steady wins the race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by donbachi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
God did
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
If to say you get money naw...
Na to use money promote yourself like Davido ...
Keep the fire burning and try to sing more meaningful songs with quality lyrics and good beat
Secondly try to work with more peeps, like try featuring your fellow upcoming artists...
No dey sing lyrics like "when I look into your eyes all I see na your waist...
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by Hollybratt(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hey chap, give me the girl, i want to discuss something with her. But wait o, that car looks like mine undecided
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by SocialJustice: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Go play football. If you kick person with that your leg.
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by sammyrutherford(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
What do you want us to help you with exactly
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by JustPowerApps(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yoo!!! Man that was lit! She literally smoked you grin
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by Abolodje: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Dude nobody believes in your music but you so grind harder, but for now go touch grass
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by helinues: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sorry are you an artist?
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by Nazgul: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
You never blow you don de carry woman gum body. If you con blow nko, you'll definitely beat Davido's father of all Nations record.

If you want advice, I'll tell you this...live responsibly when you're a nobody, so that when you become somebody, your past life when you were still a nobody wouldn't hunt you.
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by oneman2k7: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Do something else bro, time is going.
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by Ofunaofu: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
If to say you get money naw...
Na to use money promote yourself like Davido ...
Keep the fire burning and try to sing more meaningful songs with quality lyrics and good beat
Secondly try to work with more peeps, like try featuring your fellow upcoming artists...
No dey sing lyrics like "when I look into your eyes all I see na your waist...
grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by IamdbuII: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2023
Lool
Re: Help!!! She Doesn't Believe In My Music (pics) by Quadribabaalagb: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2023
You gon shine bro,do your thing ma bruh

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares A Beautiful Video Of How He Met His Beautiful Wife / My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend / Is She Faithful 2 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.