Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB (65716 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / 2019 UTME: Why Some Candidates Have Multiple Results – JAMB Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2023
georgeakins:

If you're a brilliant student, you would know that girl could not have scored 99% in Chemistry. It is not just possible.

Anambra state students went to Ogun state and still won all Yoruba state, you guys can only hate but can't stop us

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Babssoo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin
Afamed:

The mediocrity you celebrated few weeks

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Babssoo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ha this people from the land of the rising sun.. I hail oo
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Babssoo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
The highest scorer still remains Nkechinyere Umeh from Eastern Nigeria and NOT Halima or Folake. If this my comment pain you, then use your head knack electric pole.
we go soon find out
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by XTRIMIOUS: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Eluupee 71
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Electorate: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Learning fast from Elluppees and Labour Party miscreants who fraudulently rigged elections in south east for Bitter Obi

Afamed:

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President

Puss360:
Igbo amaka

FatimaAbubakar:
The highest scorer still remains Nkechinyere Umeh from Eastern Nigeria and NOT Halima or Folake. If this my comment pain you, then use your head knack electric pole.

randymirrors:
Ole jati jati. 419 people. ObiLuupee descendant. Everything they produce is fake and synthetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She is not a Ghanian but a Nigerian just like you and i and an average Nigerian is fraudulent irrespective of tribe, get that into your empty skull.

Tribal bigots are identified as senseless people who's brain doesn't function well.

1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by kvin33: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Someone faked a result to claim N3m and people are trying to defend. IGBO HATE is real but that is the more reason to hold yourself to high standards. If JAMB sent her a wrong result then that's one thing, she should go to court. Otherwise, she and unfortunately we should take the L and move on. As for the hypocrites that won't hold the "president" and "governors" to similar standards, what else is new.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by georgeakins: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
post=124182191:

Anambra state students went to Ogun state and still won all Yoruba state, you guys can only hate but can't stop us

Ibos celebrate petty things because they are largely illiterates.
Just the way Ibos believe crippled Achebe is better than great Wole Soyinka.
The same Ibos will be comparing dumb Peter Obi to intelligent Jagaban.
Anything little feat is overhyped by the Ibos.
See how Innonson was embarrassed and scammed by that fake UTME score of that little girl.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Occurstaem(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Waiting for some people to claim victim as usual.
It's happening already.
Check Facebook.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by menix(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

idiot it will take u less than 200naira to go to business center tell dem to type fake score for u.... u sha want fo blame tinubu

The word idiot could be ur fathers name but something u ve not done before, just shut up and stop ranting like ur folks at home...
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by TristanX: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
you are right
They didnt top because they aren’t fraudsters

And this other girl from the East who topped legitimately is a fraudster too right?

Na hate go kill all of una finish. Dumbos!!

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Slynation(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
georgeakins:

She did it to scam her tribesmen who are always over emotional over petty things.

See the how Innonson rushed to dash her N3m for nothing
Oga rest...the girl has explained what happened, it was'nt her fault...
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Ilekokonit: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
to what end?

I'm guessing that being a science student that sat Phy, Chem, Bio and English, she wanted to enter a top medical school where the cut off mark will be way higher than her actual score of 249.

Little did she know that she may even enter the Med school and not finish due to the competition, negative marking in exams and disillusionment.

Now even her honest 249 is being annulled and no Naija university will touch her henceforth and any exams she takes and passes honestly forthwith will be subject to suspicion.

It may just be pressure from her peers or parental over expectation that made her go this far. You know naija parents and their love of "My son / daughter is a Doctor".

I did Jamb 3 times in my time and scored 220 then 250 and then 284 and finally entered UI Med school but I later lost the zeal for the course after 4 years and then relocated abroad and retrained and qualified as a Chartered Accountant (ACCA) and then due to jobs demand and supply, I again retrained into IT.

If I had been left to my own devices as a teenager, I would have done a Maths degree to start with as Maths came to me naturally with no stress and minimal reading 'cos Maths is all about logic and once you get the logic, you will never forget it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by XAUBulls: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://punchng.com/just-in-anambra-pupil-celebrated-for-emerging-top-utme-scorer-faked-results-jamb/?amp

Meet the real highest scorer https://www.nairaland.com/7748285/how-emerged-best-utme-candidate
In the new world of deep fakes, it's always good to double check people and what they claim to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by OmoFiditi: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Afamed:

Shut up, Ishaq Oloyede an illiterate that cannot use desktop computer is running JAMB and should be investigated for incompetence.

Mmesoma has a track record of academic excellence. This case will get to court and the incompetence of Oloyede and JAMB will be laid bare just like Yakubu the INEC thief who is now quiter than a house rat hiding from the owner of the house. Mugus.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by aylive02(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Afamed:

. Pray that JAMB is the one that made the mistake. If not, we will refer to this rubbish you posted to get likes after the truth comes out
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Denko2721987(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2023
Judolisco:
wetin u wan hear again uncle?

https://www.nairaland.com/7751126/mmesoma-ejikeme-opens-up-after

Shey u done finally see am.. If u have been in this country for this long and u still don't understand how it works and believe every single thing or statement government run agencies like the police, jamb and the likes tell you then big sorry.. This country with the way it works has capacity to damage bright prospects like it has always done beyond repair.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Denko2721987(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2023
BadMaster:

Of course, no one expects you to believe it, since you are all fraudulent where you come from.

What do u mean by you all?? Are u not Nigerian?? Or ur brain is ringing the shameless tribal bigotry tone as usual. Becos if u weren't inherently daft you would know fraud doesn't know any tribe becos in this same Nairaland we have see all ethnic groups well represented in one crime or the other so what's your dumb point exactly. The next thing your parochial minded will tell u know is it becos I am from the East when I am actually from the SS and wouldn't have cared less if I was from the East, West or North. Make una they do unaselves you hear You think people from outside Nigeria cares whether you are Ibo or Yoruba?? They see us all as the same but foolishness won't let you bunch of you understand this.. Irredeemable senseless hate filled dumbos.

Can u now see why I had my reservations dumbo.. Becos u lot of you are so dumb to even know the rot and mess in this country no understand how things work becos u probably benefitting from it. This same country and same jamb where people have checked results in the past and checked again and saw something entirely different?? Na today we begin see nonsense?? But I know the chronic tribal bigot in you thinks becos its your brother running the agency that the same rot found across all levels of the nation won't be found there. That's why I call u Dumbos with a capital D becos ur lot are so far out lost and cut from very clear realities surrounding you.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Judolisco(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Denko2721987:

Shey u done finally see am.. If u have been in this country for this long and u still don't understand how it works and believe every single thing or statement government run agencies like the police, jamb and the likes tell you then big sorry.. This country with the way it works has capacity to damage bright prospects like it has always done beyond repair.

we've have cases in d past of people falsifying results....
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Afamed: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
aylive02:
. Pray that JAMB is the one that made the mistake. If not, we will refer to this rubbish you posted to get likes after the truth comes out

Shame far for una
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Afamed: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Shut up, Ishaq Oloyede an illiterate that cannot use desktop computer is running JAMB and should be investigated for incompetence.

Mmesoma has a track record of academic excellence. This case will get to court and the incompetence of Oloyede and JAMB will be laid bare just like Yakubu the INEC thief who is now quiter than a house rat hiding from the owner of the house. Mugus.

An illiterate is someone that can not write not read.

Lazy youth
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Denko2721987(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2023
Judolisco:
we've have cases in d past of people falsifying results....

The same way there are exceptions to every rule or occurrence. we've also had cases of Jamb bringing up different results for students in the past.. Why aren't u talking about this..
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Denko2721987(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

Labour party and?

D for ....
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Judolisco(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Denko2721987:

The same way there are exceptions to every rule or occurrence. we've also had cases of Jamb bringing up different results for students in the past.. Why aren't u talking about this..
d evidences released shows, it's a falsified result.... Go and listen to jamb spokesman.... Even d result she claimed jamb sent to her via sms was sent by herself.... D stuff should have died a natural death if d girl and her people kept quiet
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Semaj77(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Squirrel1:
Her actual score is alright and she shouldn't have inflated it by whatsoever means. There are alot of students struggling to even get above 200!

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy πŸ‘

Modified

So because I don't want the minor to be jailed makes me an ohaneze? grin grin

I I'm never leaving this space 😭 🀣🀣🀣

A first offender in a case of forgery and perjury ? You should have said people who kill people for the first time should be set free because it's a first crime. Don't you know the severity of her crime is more than what can be overlooked even if it's a first time offense

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.