Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB (65712 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / 2019 UTME: Why Some Candidates Have Multiple Results – JAMB Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2023
This Jamb no pure
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Alpharey: 2:01am On Jul 03, 2023
randymirrors:
Ole jati jati. 419 people. ObiLuupee descendant. Everything they produce is fake and synthetic 😂😂😂

Okay, that aside, I hear say na Yetunde be the overall best student now.. oga park one side
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by TheSuperX(m): 2:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Puss360:
Igbo amaka
But this is terrible oh, she should be purnished for cheating and lying.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Gajagojo: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2023
[ quote author=patrickcollins post=124174350] they are putting up write-ups with no evidence and figures, they suppose show facts, grammar is not enough and again we should equally hear from other parties involved.[/quote]
They didn't give figures?
They didn't tell you her real score?
That is not factual? It is not a figure?
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by FireUpNow(m): 2:39am On Jul 03, 2023
This is very terrible. Displaying fake JAMB scores is out of this world. Who is aiding her and others in this?
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by iyke2frankeze: 3:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Afamed:

The mediocrity you celebrated few weeks

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President
The actual winner is still from Anambra state. So your wailing has no end yet.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by JAMO84: 3:43am On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
The real one is still from Anambra but you will see Ronu mìscreants jumping where they wrote the original high scorer to be spewing thrãsh as usual.

But on a serious note why will a mission school student do that? It does not speak well of the Catholic school
My girl Nkechinyere the real highest scorer was trained in Mowe, Ogun State. She's going to be more useful to us in the South West than she will ever be to any other region. So we celebrate and appreciate her.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Triangles1(m): 4:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Squirrel1:
Her actual score is alright and she shouldn't have inflated it by whatsoever means. There are alot of students struggling to even get above 200!

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy 👍

Modified

So because I don't want the minor to be jailed makes me an ohaneze? grin grin

I I'm never leaving this space 😭 🤣🤣🤣

Correct
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Xox1945(m): 5:27am On Jul 03, 2023
The hate for Igbo by South West and Northerners is something else.
#igbounited
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Yomit71(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
The real one is still from Anambra but you will see Ronu mìscreants jumping where they wrote the original high scorer to be spewing thrãsh as usual.

But on a serious note why will a mission school student do that? It does not speak well of the Catholic school
The real one is also a product of special center.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Khyrvxjzy: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Senioradvocate:

You are the idiot here

idiot shey na school paste am for am
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by princeemma69: 5:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Yomit71:

The real one is also a product of special center.
cry harder, your brain did not tell you there are CCTV cameras in all Jamb examination centers
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by thegrinch(m): 5:56am On Jul 03, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
The highest scorer still remains Nkechinyere Umeh from Eastern Nigeria and NOT Halima or Folake. If this my comment pain you, then use your head knack electric pole.

Go and use that to withdraw money from Bank.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Learning fast from Elluppees and Labour Party miscreants who fraudulently rigged elections in south east for Bitter Obi

Cheap stipend collector. The same Obi won in Lagos State, the backyard of Presidiot Tilumbu.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Desusi: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=nairalandkachy1 post=124171426]Previous Threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7686712/ejikeme-joy-mmesoma-honored-anambra#123092204

https://www.nairaland.com/7682065/ejikeme-joy-scores-highest-jamb#123015351[/quoteh]
Yeah! seriously, this is amazing! Who wouldn't cheat in Nigeria and lives for frauds? The toddlers, teenagers,youths, illiterates, educated, religious leaders, politicians and all categories of people would not cease to venture into this evil of fraud. Until righteousness prevailed, sins would always be a reproach to any people,declared the holy writ.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Ezmans: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2023
Afamed:

The mediocrity you celebrated few weeks

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President
but APC came 4th in imo state and became ruling party there
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Emir8: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2023
This is common with jamb. You will print a result and after few days when you reprint, you will meet a different result. The girl is not fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Caseless: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Squirrel1:
Her actual score is alright and she shouldn't have inflated it by whatsoever means. There are alot of students struggling to even get above 200!

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy 👍

Modified

So because I don't want the minor to be jailed makes me an ohaneze? grin grin

I I'm never leaving this space 😭 🤣🤣🤣

she shouldn't be punished and her JAMB scores shouldn't be taken away... You're supporting criminality because she's one of your own.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Caseless: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2023
This is what Rino Omokri was saying when they were rubbing their "fake" scores across our faces to tell us the north is lagging behind in education.

Bunch of cheats!

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Squirrel1(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Caseless:
she shouldn't be punished and her JAMB scores shouldn't be taken away... You're supporting criminality because she's one of your own.
bro check my profile m signature. The point I'm trying to emphasize is justice should be tempered with mercy. Spending a year + at home will do more harm than good to her. Trust me. There are alot if ways to punish her without wasting her years. Eg community service until she gains admissions under strict supervision.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2023
At a very young age, she can't even say no to the person giving her such wrong advice.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Squirrel1(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2023
JetStar:

She's a scammer. She's obtaining money under false pretences from good spirited individuals. If EFCC decides to catch her, she's a goner.
attempted, yes! But she hadn't been handed it. She should be made to sweep her community fir a month or twom that's enough punishment n embarrassment. However wasting her years will not correct her, rather it will make her resentful n who knows.... She might become something else.

No be person she kill. Mercy should be shown
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by malware: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
The highest scorer still remains Nkechinyere Umeh from Eastern Nigeria and NOT Halima or Folake. If this my comment pain you, then use your head knack electric pole.

From miracle centre, we know.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Johans2023: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2023
The police must arrest Tinubu that inflate election results before arresting an innocent girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by manikspears: 7:06am On Jul 03, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

Who is a student in ogun state

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by LordTheus(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2023
Johans2023:
The police must arrest Tinubu that inflate election results before arresting an innocent girl.

I came here to say just this. Nigerians and hypocrisy 5 & 6 😂😂. She scored 364, and there's nothing anybody can say to change my mind.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Kay25(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Folake don dey collect am no be today...but ur Igbo amaka with their embedded fraud attitude still wasn't satisfied with her scores and went to inflate it just to get masses support that's a shame to the whole region well na so her fathers dey do

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by schoolboymatt(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Ctrl + S

open with notepad

trace code, edit, Ctrl + S again... shikena!

see wetin dey trend for 9ja cry
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Osilama1: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Igbo parents are the culprits! In my Cybercafe, they do all sorts of runs for their children to gain admission into Federal Government Colleges by ensuring their children got high scores.
Most parents do all sorts of bullshit not just Igbo parents...
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by patrickcollins: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2023
ppogba:

What fact do you need again?
Is it that no one contacted Jamb from Innoson to confirm the student with the highest score or that Jamb did not specify how the culprit doctored her result.or that Jamb did not mention the name of the student with the highest score or that Jamb did not state the score of the criminal as 249?

Learn how to comment without sentiment.
I have seen the girls score printed from jamb website on 14th May and equally the message sent from jamb through SMS. It is not enough to tarnish the young girls image when concrete investigation has not been done and concluded.
Is jamb saying the girl hacked their site and influenced the score, how did she fake the result, a lot of questions are seeking for answers from Jamb. What if is an error from Jamb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.