Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB (65577 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / 2019 UTME: Why Some Candidates Have Multiple Results – JAMB Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Tonytonex(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Bestbeelieve: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Toneroiyke:
Can't blame the innocent girl.....
Learning from our leaders...

abi o!
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Nnadykings: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2023
When the head is bad what else do you expect , naija is finished the only thing left for them to bring back the era of slavery
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by tunde1200(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2023
Afamed:

The mediocrity you celebrated few weeks

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President

Them and fraud is 5 and 6.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by AsomughaChuks05: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2023
24SEVEN:
So Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson gave out N3M without doing diligence. What a country.
Consequence of illiteracy. The man no go school.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by cococandy(f): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
This small pikin so
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Babastrong(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Igbo*and*fraud!!!
the*same*way*THEIR*SAVIOUR*wanted*to*doctor*iREVresults*but*INEC(yakub)*was*wiser*than*them.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by MTNnews: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2023
Everybody in Igboland Anambra to be precise the legacy of the Pandora fraudster Peter Obi

Xxxxtentacion2:
Everybody na yahoo...

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by MTNnews: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2023
What about the highest fraudster jamb scorer

FatimaAbubakar:
The highest scorer still remains Nkechinyere Umeh from Eastern Nigeria and NOT Halima or Folake. If this my comment pain you, then use your head knack electric pole.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by deeva2: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Corruption is just too much under APC

Carried out by your sister, the JAMB fraud.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by MTNnews: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2023
How many Igbo said that when she was announced as the top scorer ?

Shut your foolish n cursed mouth, let the world inside n outside Nigeria know that this bastard n fraudster teenager is Igbo so when igbos start shouting blue murder the world can mock n laugh at your foolishness

nnadychuks:
When the news goes outside the country nobody will care about if she’s Igbo or Yoruba.
Keep promoting tribalism. Your tribe is the best, but your country is rubbish.

That’s why we are where we are now. It’s “my tribe first” before the betterment of the nation. Dumbos

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by pepetua(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Afamed:

She's not different from her Patron who came distance 3rd in an election but wants to take the position of Mr President
people are crazy funny but I love your Sarcasm sha, our selected presido is a learner where this kid is. And as they cut short of her dubiously earned glory likewise they will cut that of fraudulent elderly Chicago model.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by damkin24(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Squirrel1:
Her actual score is alright and she shouldn't have inflated it by whatsoever means. There are alot of students struggling to even get above 200!

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy 👍

Modified

So because I don't want the minor to be jailed makes me an ohaneze? grin grin

I I'm never leaving this space 😭 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly because she's from your region. If she happened to be from SW or Northern Nigeria your comments would be totally different. Double standard. Spit

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by damkin24(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
The highest scorer still remains Nkechinyere Umeh from Eastern Nigeria and NOT Halima or Folake. If this my comment pain you, then use your head knack electric pole.
It's you that will break your head unknowingly because you never condemned the dubious act instead you are displaying your over bloated bigotry nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by FUTURE20(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2023
If this is true then one might want to ask why it took JAMB so long before they realized that someone was granted a scholarship in a public display forge their Result.

JAMB is not serious.

I'm not supporting the girl's wrongdoing. I believe she should be punished if found guilty.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Squirrel1(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2023
damkin24:

Exactly because she's from your region. If she happened to be from SW or Northern Nigeria your comments would be totally different. Double standard. Spit
lol. Bro I'm from Katsina and I live on kaduna. See my signature and check my timeline.

I'm just saying justice should be tempered with mercy.

Again, I'm not Igbo and I'm a Muslim
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by georgeakins: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Afamed:

She is not different from Innonson who couples BAIC China auto parts and lie to himself that he manufacturers motors

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by georgeakins: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2023
princeemma69:
The real one is still from Anambra but you will see Ronu mìscreants jumping where they wrote the original high scorer to be spewing thrãsh as usual.

But on a serious note why will a mission school student do that? It does not speak well of the Catholic school

Leave Catholic out of it.

Ibos are generally dishonest people

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by bionixs: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Puss360:
Igbo amaka
. YOUR jamb highest scorer still remains Nkechinyere Umeh from EasternANAMBRA Nigeria and NOT Halima or Folake or Gbola
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by georgeakins: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
JAMB should learn from the girl how she succeeded in deceiving many people with her fake result. Also, Nigerians should investigate how INEC helped Tinubu to announce a rigged result.
We can't continue like this. Fake results everywhere. From INEC to JAMB, the end is nowhere in sight.

Tinubu won that election, stop deceiving yourself.
He will serve for 4/8 years.
Obi has been, defeated, conquered and battered by Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by georgeakins: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Slynation:
Nigerians...😂🤣😂

But there must be a mixed up somewhere...I don't think there was a reason for someone to upgrade her result from 249 to 362...!! There is no justification for that...

She did it to scam her tribesmen who are always over emotional over petty things.

See the how Innonson rushed to dash her N3m for nothing

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Neoteny7: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Squirrel1:
Her actual score is alright and she shouldn't have inflated it by whatsoever means. There are alot of students struggling to even get above 200!

Anyways.....She should be cautioned and her jamb shouldn't be taken away from her. She's a first offender. Justice should be tempered with mercy 👍

Modified

Hey screw you. How on earth should such a devious character be given a mere slap on the wrist?

People like you are the ones begging for Ekweremadu to be freed.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by georgeakins: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2023
post=124172956:

Anambra still maintain the position

If you're a brilliant student, you would know that girl could not have scored 99% in Chemistry. It is not just possible.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Komu1048(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
juman:
I still doubt this jamb story.
Maybe its fake news.

Those guys are too young to do fraud.
They are teenagers.

They might be too young for this type of fraud but any child that can operate a smartphone can't be trusted. In my area there are boys in jss2 that r into yahoo

Don't let their innocent face deceive you. Digg into their activity n u will be surprise

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by AfonjaPriest: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2023
I'm not surprised; even the Devil has supporters.
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by juman(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Komu1048:
They might be too young for this type of fraud but any child that can operate a smartphone can't be trusted. In my area there are boys in jss2 that r into yahoo
Don't let their innocent face deceive you. Digg into their activity n u will be surprise

You are right.
Long time ago I knew people at almost that age that printed fake waec result and gave themselves the credits they wanted, they presented the results to their parents. The parents were happy.
Those guys got admission with those fake results and were nabbed by their respective institution and they were expelled.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Belafonte(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Squirrel1:

grin grin

Don't mind them. Nigerians can be extremist sometimes. Why should a little girl be jailed for something like this when we have mature men and women looting ruthlessly without consequence?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by nnadychuks(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2023
MTNnews:
How many Igbo said that when she was announced as the top scorer ?

Shut your foolish n cursed mouth, let the world inside n outside Nigeria know that this bastard n fraudster teenager is Igbo so when igbos start shouting blue murder the world can mock n laugh at your foolishness

u rejoined Nairaland this month. If not for ur bad character they wouldn’t have banned ur previous account… that’s also why life isn’t easy for u
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by PoloG: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2023
igbo grin
Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Komu1048(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2023
juman:

You are right.
Long time ago I knew people at almost that age that printed fake waec result and gave themselves the credits they wanted, they presented the results to their parents. The parents were happy.
Those guys got admission with those fake results and were nabbed by their respective institution and they were expelled.

Hmmm imagine

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB by Squirrel1(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Neoteny7:

Hey screw you. How on earth should such a devious character be given a mere slap on the wrist?

People like you are the ones begging for Ekweremadu to be freed.
ekweremadu n kanus stay in prison should be extended. But this little guys crime shouldn't be handled with a bazooka. Whatever happens to community service?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.